Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Not when they are Scummy Drug Smugglers they don't :eek:,How on Earth can she or any-one else Stick-up for and Protect a person that has been Convicted in a Court-of Law of Smuggling Drugs and being Part of A Major Drug Smuggling Ring :eek: :mad:

See logic would tell you that wouldnt it?:D

But.........................
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you had seen the size of that rabbit
    no way
    would you of wanted it rampant :o:D
    :eek: Georgy!!! :eek: :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Bananapip wrote: »
    Josie is not responsible for any of that.
    I never said she was ! but if Josie is going to defend her drug pushing gran then she should expect that most decent people would have a problem with that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Well the good thing is she will end up where she belongs Cah.

And those who knew where she was, or worse - hid her................should possibly be keeping stchum otherwise they could end up in a cell along with her..............and rightly so.;)
    bib - that's the thing isn't it; if Josie wants to support her Nan - or other relatives affected by the situation - well that's her business, but why not do it privately. I know the press reported it and stuck pictures of Josie over their articles, but they might not have done that had Josie not been at the hearing. Either way, she could have just stuck with her 'no comment' and supported them to her hearts content - privately.

Put it out there in the public domain and start talking about it, eliciting sympathy, etc., well then you're inviting comment, speculation, ridicule and not a lot of sympathy.
  • wibbywibby Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    That's great news, Muggins!

Did anyone see that Amy Childs did the marathon? Good for her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wibby wrote: »
    That's great news, Muggins!

Did anyone see that Amy Childs did the marathon? Good for her!
    Yes, I saw a tweet to that effect, well done to her!
  • BananapipBananapip Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    That slip is showing once again. having a go at Muggins is making it a little bit easier to see.
    I thought you came her for debate, but it seems you are a moth in a butterflys colours, so for that reason, please note, i wont be answering any more of your posts.
    Your goal will not be met by any post from me..

Haven't a clue what you are talking about. I just didn't like being put down as "just a Josie fan" because I'm not and never have been. I just call things as I see them. Like saying that people constantly misquote John James regarding his views on magazine articles. Does that make me a John James fan? I don't personally agree with the alert button if you think thats why I posted. I'm not out to cause trouble. I think its cowardly to do that then get moderaters to delete posts that certain individuals don't personally like. We are all adults. If you don't agree with someones comment or opinion it's more interesting to state why instead of trying to censor conversations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bananapip wrote: »
    Haven't a clue what you are talking about. I just didn't like being put down as "just a Josie fan" because I'm not and never have been. I just call things as I see them. Like saying that people constantly misquote John James regarding his views on magazine articles. Does that make me a John James fan? I don't personally agree with the alert button if you think thats why I posted. I'm not out to cause trouble. I think its cowardly to do that then get moderaters to delete posts that certain individuals don't personally like. We are all adults. If you don't agree with someones comment or opinion it's more interesting to state why instead of trying to censor conversations.
    We hold the same view then. The mods are quite capable of making their own minds up about which posts they may wish to delete, and often do.

You obviously know or are somebody with a grudge against me though, but really if you'd read anything I've ever posted on the subject of the Alert button, you'd know I don't use it; if you'd read anything I ever posted on the AT you'd know I love a good debate, sadly all good discussion stopped not long after JJJ split up and the Positive Polliness began, stifling any exchange of differing opinions. Such is life!
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    We hold the same view then. The mods are quite capable of making their own minds up about which posts they may wish to delete, and often do.

You obviously know or are somebody with a grudge against me though, but really if you'd read anything I've ever posted on the subject of the Alert button, you'd know I don't use it; if you'd read anything I ever posted on the AT you'd know I love a good debate, sadly all good discussion stopped not long after JJJ split up and the Positive Polliness began, stifling any exchange of differing opinions. Such is life!

I remember following it closely as it fascinated me why folk thought the way they did...................you were always a free thinker Muggins, I really enjoyed reading your posts at the time - yourself and there was a guy who posted brilliantly - cant think of his name at the minute.

Perhaps some folk would prefer the apprecition thread as it is now......................;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    I remember following it closely as it fascinated me why folk thought the way they did...................you were always a free thinker Muggins, I really enjoyed reading your posts at the time - yourself and there was a guy who posted brilliantly - cant think of his name at the minute.

Perhaps some folk would prefer the apprecition thread as it is now......................;)
    James32, I loved James, we had such a laugh together, and yes he was a great FM. He was in Canada, so the discussions really got good after a certain time lol. Deeferone used to take part as did some others; we'd leave these big discussions for those to read next day, and in-between would be the more jokey characters with their hysterical posts, all running parallel to each other quite happily :D Fun times :)
    Forum Member
    James32, I loved James, we had such a laugh together, and yes he was a great FM. He was in Canada, so the discussions really got good after a certain time lol. Deeferone used to take part as did some others; we'd leave these big discussions for those to read next day, and in-between would be the more jokey characters with their hysterical posts, all running parallel to each other quite happily :D Fun times :)

Indeed! While I didnt agree with your opinions on the whole JJJ thing................. it did look like a bunch of folk having fun.................such a shame some have to spoil it really - such is life as you say!

edited:-- James! that was him!:D
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the alert button, me. Not cowardly, quite the opposite. Don't like it when things get derailed, and just calling someone on derailing, is umm derailing in itself.

Mind you this post is probably a derailment, I think I'm saying derailing too much.

Anyway good on Amy Childs and the others who ran the Marathon, not something I could ever do.:)
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I posted some nights ,but after it became clear i was the subject of PMS between the Day time crew due to having the Termerity to call Josie a Narcissist else where on DS ,so wasn't really welcome on the JJJ AT :eek::o :p i didn't post very often at all ,didn't fancy my first ban due to over zealous Josie supporters ,that and talking to yourself becomes boring after a while :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the alert button, me. Not cowardly, quite the opposite. Don't like it when things get derailed, and just calling someone on derailing, is umm derailing in itself.

Mind you this post is probably a derailment, I think I'm saying derailing too much.

Anyway good on Amy Childs and the others who ran the Marathon, not something I could ever do.:)
    Step away from de railway tracks mate :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    I posted some nights ,but after it became clear i was the subject of PMS between the Day time crew due to having the Termerity to call Josie a Narcissist else where on DS ,so wasn't really welcome on the JJJ AT :eek::o :p i didn't post very often at all ,didn't fancy my first ban due to over zealous Josie supporters ,that and talking to yourself becomes boring after a while :o:D
    Yes I remember posting alongside you :) Those bloody PMs, there are some seriously disturbed people out there!

Yes I stopped in the end cause nobody was interested in an opinion that wasn't their opinion :D
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Step away from de railway tracks mate :D

choo-choo

Can I just say, I didn't actually alert the banana person, I thought it was so obvious that they'd be gone soon, I didn't bother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    choo-choo

Can I just say, I didn't actually alert the banana person, I thought it was so obvious that they'd be gone soon, I didn't bother.
    There is that yes :D

I've got trains on the brain, a steam train went through Bath earlier, love that sound.
  • georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Yes I remember posting alongside you :) Those bloody PMs, there are some seriously disturbed people out there!

Yes I stopped in the end cause nobody was interested in an opinion that wasn't their opinion :D

A lot seemed to lose their sense of humour
    all logic, different opinions and screws
    flew out the window :D
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Hahaha, that was a short visit. And their agenda was so obvious too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot seemed to lose their sense of humour
    all logic, different opinions and screws
    flew out the window :D
    That reminds me of the time Laura was having a tantrum and threw a whole box of very long, sharp, nails out the window - onto my neighbour below :(:o
    Forum Member
    Kharma.:D

Love it!:cool:
    Forum Member
    Oh bugger i didnt even get chance to ignore :D
    Karma is bitch :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to design a chocolate bar called Karma. It'll sort of go around and then come around again :D

I can calm down now, hate being angry lol
    Forum Member
    I'm going to design a chocolate bar called Karma. It'll sort of go around and then come around again :D
    I can calm down now, hate being angry lol

Does that mean every one of these chocolate bar lasts for ever ? I can live with a karma chocolate bar. In the words of Abba "gimme gimme gimme.... a chocolate bar after midnight" :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Does that mean every one of these chocolate bar lasts for ever ? I can live with a karma chocolate bar. In the words of Abba "gimme gimme gimme.... a chocolate bar after midnight" :D:D
    Haha love it :D Didn't an advert already use the idea for an ice-cream? Thieves :D