Terese in neighbours

Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 891
Forum Member
✭✭
i find her really annoying and her acting is OTT. I can't stand the way she shouts all the time and especially at the hotel receptionist in front of guests or at Paul in front of guests. she seems angry all the time and I think is very mismatched with Brad? she seems a lot older than him too?

Comments

• O-JO-J Posts: 18,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find her just perfect, I had a romantic dream about her the other day, and things became passionate, which ended in me changing my boxers in the middle of the night!

Fantastic addition to Neighbours, better than Rebecca Napier!

Paul also shouts infront of guests!
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I love her. She's my fave of the new editions. It's great to see someone pulling Paul into line too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I like Terese as well i don't think her and brad are mismatched i think they make a great couple. i think terese and brad make a much better couple than Lauren and matt. I made a facebook fanpage for Rebekah who plays terese feel free to join.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebekah-Elmaloglou-Fanpage/194150680746290

I also have a neighbours related board on Pinterest feel free to follow me.

http://pinterest.com/davies84/boards/
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her - definitely the sort of matriarch needed on the street. I see what you mean about her and Brad being mismatched somewhat, HOWEVER in time I can see Matt being axed (personally I don't mind him), Lauren and Brad ending up together and Terese ending up with Paul.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her but what annoys me is the way Terese and Brad treat Imogen.

I reckon Terese will have an affair with Mason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terese and Mason? Wow, I hope not - Mason's dire and the actor would not be able to make that convincing. I'm fully expecting Mason and Imogen to happen, then they find out they are half-siblings. That must be the reason why Lauren was so "oh, uhh......." about them when she first heard they were dating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    Terese and Mason? Wow, I hope not - Mason's dire and the actor would not be able to make that convincing. I'm fully expecting Mason and Imogen to happen, then they find out they are half-siblings. That must be the reason why Lauren was so "oh, uhh......." about them when she first heard they were dating.

Mason really is dreadful but I'm almost convinced he will start lusting after Terese and one thing will lead to another at work:yawn:

I'm expecting Mason and Imogen to get together too, although I will be shocked if they are half-siblings:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anything, they're setting it up as a *potential* storyline - dropping clues so that it isn't so out-of-nowhere if that is a route they choose to go down in the future with Lauren and Brad's backstory (i.e. Brad and Beth split up because he 'bumped' into Lauren and had an affair, etc).

I see what you mean about Mason and Terese but I *really* hope it's not the case. I guess they set up Terese's potential by her having had an affair in the past...
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »

Wasn't there a storyline like that when Serena (David & Liljana Bishop's daughter) was seeing someone?

I like Terese and think it's great that she doesn't take any nonsense from Paul, I think that's been needed for years.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me she's the best of the bunch because the character is so classically Neighbours. Most new characters are so bland and personality free, which isn't how Neighbours used to be, especially the adults, that she's like a breath of fresh air.
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is the best of a bad lot
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    Wasn't there a storyline like that when Serena (David & Liljana Bishop's daughter) was seeing someone?

Yeah, with Luka - however he wasn't a member of the main cast and was introduced solely so that they could have that storyline.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terese is great love her.
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Terese is the best new character in years. Love her.