Options

Could Isaac be the vilest most controlling bully ever to enter the BB house?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaptainWackyCaptainWacky Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Noirin breaks the cycle of abusive, controlling boyfriends eventually.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I have already drafted my letter to OFCOM in haste.

I am already offended that he has a haircut that looks like that of a convicted felon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Noirin breaks the cycle of abusive, controlling boyfriends eventually.

She will eventually, but it looks like she will learn the hard way.. I don't like Noirin, but I wouldn't wish it on her :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's only been in there for a day..Marcus is still top dog in being controlling!
  • Options
    IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a real man and he's going to rock the house.

A real man? Well, I guess we haven't seen that much of him yet, but so far he comes across as rather arrogant, rude and completely domineering.

But I suppose, sadly, that these *are* traits that often (incorrectly) get associated with real men.

I never *ever* thought I would ever say this in a million years... but.... I think I prefer Kris :o
  • Options
    staffsukstaffsuk Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    His demeanour - body language and past (he's a crim - google the guy) are just a few pieces of a picture that makes for a nasty piece of work in my mind. He gives me a chill vibe right through....
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    No OP. Marcus beats him hands down for being a Control Freak Bully and with the addition of being the biggest Perv in BBH. :mad:[/QUOTE

So true.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile and bully in the same thread :)

Hello BB cliches!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony of this of course are the allegations that have been made towards Marcus on this forum. How Marcus is meant to be controlling, manipulative and even abusive.

Isaac is all this personified and I'm wondering how many pro-Noirin and anti-Marcus posters will actually acknowledge this?
  • Options
    tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doughnut8 wrote: »
    The way he was tonight and I am guessing he is on his best behavior! Just wait and see the monster unfold. I think it also made transparent Noirin as the power hungry vile self centered bitch that she really is.

Bea is also a two faced bitch!

Get these vile monsters out of the house!!!!!!!

Isaac is a brilliant housemate!!! I hope he stays until the final.
  • Options
    foxydubfoxydub Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    staffsuk wrote: »
    His demeanour - body language and past (he's a crim - google the guy) are just a few pieces of a picture that makes for a nasty piece of work in my mind. He gives me a chill vibe right through....

I didn't know he had a record but it doesn't surprise me. He is a nasty piece of work.

A scanger!:mad:
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt like wot he said about making noirin say how sorry she was and she made a mistake like he was controlling her

last night on lf he was saying to her why have u let people walk over you and she said she didnt know

he was being ok last night but i dont like the way he walks in and she stands to attention

its a bit controlling

then again she didnt give a toss about siavash and practically said so where he had the deceny to try and talk to him about it she didnt want a bar of it
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Isotope wrote: »
    A real man? Well, I guess we haven't seen that much of him yet, but so far he comes across as rather arrogant, rude and completely domineering.

But I suppose, sadly, that these *are* traits that often (incorrectly) get associated with real men.

I never *ever* thought I would ever say this in a million years... but.... I think I prefer Kris :o

yep ballsac deffo gives off instant bad vibes.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is something very unpleasant about Isaac. Very domineering. I really didn;t like the way he spoke to Bea - intimidating.
    And he made Noirin say sorry in a nasty way.
    No, hes a badun all right.
  • Options
    IsotopeIsotope Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubber Nun wrote: »
    The irony of this of course are the allegations that have been made towards Marcus on this forum. How Marcus is meant to be controlling, manipulative and even abusive.

Isaac is all this personified and I'm wondering how many pro-Noirin and anti-Marcus posters will actually acknowledge this?

I think Marcus is deluded! I'm not sure about the other things (controlling, manipulative, abusive), everything was mostly in his head and his mood brought the house down, but I didn't see his behaviour affecting other people in quite the insidious way that I can see Noirin's personality totally subsumed by Isaac's presence.

But I'm not pro or anti anyone, I'll say good or bad where I see it, maybe even in the same sentence if that's how I see things.
  • Options
    staffsukstaffsuk Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    foxydub wrote: »
    I didn't know he had a record but it doesn't surprise me. He is a nasty piece of work.

A scanger!:mad:

Yup he's robbed 15 houses and had some 'fun' with fireworks - and those no doubt are just the acts he was caught for. Following his change in career and having taken up reality TV to further his money making ambitions amongst others - he's got an album coming out and a fashion label. Says it all for me really - vile vile vile....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isotope wrote: »
    I think Marcus is deluded! I'm not sure about the other things (controlling, manipulative, abusive), everything was mostly in his head and his mood brought the house down, but I didn't see his behaviour affecting other people in quite the insidious way that I can see Noirin's personality totally subsumed by Isaac's presence.

But I'm not pro or anti anyone, I'll say good or bad where I see it, maybe even in the same sentence if that's how I see things.

However, quite a few posters have accused Marcus of these things and claiming that he badly treated precious Noirin. A few of them were lapping up the idea that Isaac would come in the house and somehow 'show up' Marcus. Instead, all it's done is show how far from the mark they actually were. If they want to see the embodiment of their claims: he's that arrogant **** with the beetley brow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isaac thinks he is Jack Nicholson in the Shining.... Daddys home...
    sinister bastard!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isaac is from Cleveland, Ohio and a business major at the University of Arizona. As he explains in the season premiere, he is an artist and a musician with a history of juvenile delinquency, having been put on probation for robbing 15 houses and shooting off fireworks through someone's window. Given the choice between nine months in jail and a "treatment center", he chose the latter, in order to reevaluate his direction in life. He is Jewish. In Episode 16, he reveals that he used to take a lot of LSD, from which he still suffers from occasional hallucinations of birds, and that when he sees a black bird, he interprets it as a premonition that someone has died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_World:_Sydney

Lovely!
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isaac thinks he is Jack Nicholson in the Shining.... Daddys home...
    sinister bastard!

:D:D:D
    i think he looks like Paddy Mcguiness.
    :o
  • Options
    plumsplums Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a 'real man' apparently

You know - the kind who makes sure a woman knows her place by (a) keeping her mouth shut because 'it's none of her business' (b) doing as he says because he knows whats best for them.

Are we going to find out next that Sophie or Bea has an ex or current b/f who's an arrogant control freak about to join the house ? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all his antics, he is a pretty weak individual physically. He got his arse kicked by virtually everyone on the Duel II. One of the worst players. This is all huffing and puffing for nothing.