Options

Your most favourite/ funniest moment of all time over the past 11 years? (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found the videos from home from BB10 hilarious. Bea being upset that her friend had recorded the message rather than her mother, followed by her trying not to insult her and the others trying not to laugh. Just a great episode which just got funnier the more Bea over-reacted and the other housemates couldn't contain themselves.

Makosi and Science were brilliant in BB6. "I don't want to hear anything from you Team Britney" and "Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle T*at." And the box task obviously.

Victor singing "I'll make love to you." Michelle Bass in general.

Lesley sniffing her mattress.

Nikki's overreactions to everything (before she was evicted.)

Brian, Helen and Paul in BB2.

Anna collecting task items in for BB (in BB1) after a task. The housemates had been using them to have fun so they were all a bit gutted. Anna was hilarious, "right could you put all fun in the box please. Yes any jokes, smiles everything in here."

Favourite moment was Aisleyne finishing 3rd after I thought she wouldn't last a week after the HND.
  • Options
    textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Science " I'm from the ghetto"
    Craig "I live in a cul de sac"

Think thats right :D

Great thread!!
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread, lots of brilliant memories.

My favourite Craig Coates moment was when he got very affronted and said (about a female HM) "she called me camp" - this is a bit like the Pope getting upset because someone called him a Catholic. Plus in Craig's Norfolk accent 'camp' became 'caaaamp', so even better.

I loved Lisa & David's trip through London dressed as aliens. And after that, Lisa getting fed up and saying "That's enough nanoo nanoo, Dave" (again, the Brummie accent made it special).

Agree with lots of ones already posted, particularly Kat's eviction, Fight Night, the Box Task & Corin's custard pies.

Some of Nicole's sulky spoiled-brat strops with Rex were extremely funny too.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »

It's Rodrigo's laugh that does it for me on this clip.
    BB9: Kathreya, "Please big brudder, don't take anymore of my friends!" - right before BB announces that SHE is being evicted.

I was rolling on the floor like the Smash Martians.

Could someone please answer me something about this? Why do SO many people say how much they love this moment? Why does everyone keep going on about it as if Kat was a really horrible, nasty piece of work? I've never ever understood it. I always thought that she was a very sweet, friendly person. :confused:
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right heres my lot sorry I know a lot of these have been said already.
    BB1-The whole Nasty Nick thing. (was such a big deal back then its just funny now)
    BB2- When Brian was shaving his head doing the two characters, Bubble's fall.
    BB3-Kate and Johnny drunk. When BB confiscated the rich sides beer, Kate started throwing the cans on the ground so they'd fizz up, "I keep dropping them Big Brother!" and good ole Jade.
    BB4-I liked that little room they had for parties and stuff. :confused:
    BB5-Their silent protest (with Ahmed going mental smashing all the plates, the bedsit (No naked jacuzzzzziness)
    BB6- Box task "you shut up, no you shut up". Maxwell kicking the bin and then falling over)
    BB7- Waaay too many. Nikki's tantrums. Pete just being Pete, what a legend. Glyn being such an epic HM. Richard's impression of Lisa. The house next door, the prison task, when BB "went on holiday" Brilliant.
    BB8-Charley's arguments used to make me laugh. The twins were cute. Um, not really one of my fave series.
    BB9- Rex Newmark, enough said :D
    BB10- Marcus' quotes. "Bea, I have a really horrible feeling I think your gunna stay" Freddie singing "Lisas up for eviction!" Charigo :o Siavash's diary room fall. Sophie waxing off her own eyebrow. Great series.
    BB11- Corin touching up her lipgloss in the middle of the task. Sam and Ben's hilarious quotes. Mario in the cougar's lair. Last night's "I have never" game. Andrew's had a few good one liners as well. The ignore the obvious task. The Titan.

Phew! I've loads more but it would take way too long to type them all up :D
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    BB5 - Team Handsome Night :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Ones that made me laugh maybe for the wrong reasons.That eejit Marco(BB5) slipping on the runway and taking his ma down like a skittle! Also that Goon Maxwell (bb6) getting evicted over Science ,his mug was a picture as was Anfonees and Craigs.
    Kinga trying to get aboard the bucking bronco...I really did wet 'em at that ..well I was also pissed...:cool: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Good post.

BB3 is definitely one of the funniest series on the whole.

It had its darker moments, like Jade & Adelle's merciless bullying of Sophie, but these dark moments were overshadowed by the funny ones.

Oh yes BB3 is still my all time favourite.:D
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Could someone please answer me something about this? Why do SO many people say how much they love this moment? Why does everyone keep going on about it as if Kat was a really horrible, nasty piece of work? I've never ever understood it. I always thought that she was a very sweet, friendly person. :confused:
    I didn't hate Kat or anything. She was nice and all that. I think it was just the fact that she seemed to presume one of here friends was about to be evicted when in fact it was her.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Almost everything from BB5.
    Marco throwing up on the roundabout task.
    Marco showtunes
    Victor singin I'll make love to you.
    Michelle ..just everything she did including the flip flops.
    Ahmed Im not a sandwich
    Becki and the others doing moulin rouge.
    Stuarts eviction and the cowboy hats
    Nadia showering in high heels/running in slo motion like the baywatch girls
    Dan and Nadia chained
    everything about the fish guts task.
    Roland rat calling stu...stu-pid
    kitten refusing to leave till the money dropped when she pretty much got thrown out the house by the other hms.
    Emma forgetting to knock on the toilet door and embaressing victor.
    the housemate rebellion.
    Nadia getting emotional over the madonna song la isla bonita.
    Nadia winning.

The guys doing You Can Leave Your Hat On :p:D
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Virtually everything Rex said and did in BB9. He made the show for me. Especially the Jennifer drama and the special tokens. Loved it.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hero2zero wrote: »
    Mikey getting hit on the bonce with the baseball, gets me chuckling every time. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBczGg_Scto

Not Safe For Work because of the bad language, so be careful when you click.

I'm a bit drunk but I've just nearly wet myself laughing at that. It's the combination of Mikey's Scottish outrage and the look on Rex's face.
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Stuart and Michelle having sex under the table
    Everybody hiding from Jade
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle's absolute flip out after being nominated by Becki
    Rodrigo unable to stop laughing at Bea's tears
    Jade Goody in general
    Nikki's savage tantrum during the State of Susie task
    Caoimhe VS Keeley tug of war
    The housemates taking the piss out of Lisa and David in the last week of BB10
    Carole's meltdown at Kara using her nut roast
    Marco singing 'Boogie Tonight' in Jason's face on Fight Night
    Kinga and Eugene sining Tainted Love
    The Box Task
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne's face when Nikki was evicted before her on final night :D

Yep, tv heaven!

Unintentionally hilarious was the way Maxwell completely lost it when thrashed by the mighty Science.

Ben with the clown this year. "Oh shit!" followed by two apologies for swearing.

BB2 (Brian): "Bubble, hold me!"
    BB2 (Dean after a certain housemate confessed to not knowing who Neil Armstrong was): "Oh, Brian!" It was half dismay and half incredulity.

Any Marcus DR spot.

Ahmed and the mad plate smashing.

Davina: You were a great housemate.
    Marcus: Yes, I was.

Rex torturing the HMs last year with Marcus egging him on.

Brian Belo, of all people, first for admitting he'd wet the bed in the caravan, and then doing his Music Man task with bumbling ineffiency and no logic whatsoever.
  • Options
    madeofglassmadeofglass Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I have many so will try and keep this short:

1: Nick during the obstacle course
    1: Anna in general

2: Brian with half his head shaved
    2: Brian with the rice
    2: Narinder "I wonder if any celebrities are sat at home thinking "she's hot"?" Brian "Stevie Wonder"
    2: The slight misunderstanding between Helen and Narinder with regards to Classy/Crappy cuts
    2: Helen and the reaction to the missing sausage

3: Kate falling over whilst drunk
    3: Alison breaking the table rather spectacularly and then going into the DR to say "I THINK I broke the table Big Brother"
    3: Jade getting locked in the DR on the first night
    3: Sunita "I'm not getting in the drawer, I'm a trainee barrister!"
    3:Spencer's "Woohoo do I get a Blue Peter Badge?" reaction to being told he was being issued with a formal warning
    3: BB and all the backroom staff giggling away like mad at Alex asking for a paracetemol as he'd given himself a headache from straining so hard
    3: Everyone hiding from Jade
    3: Kate's general drunkeness
    3: raiding the rich side for their chocolate and alcohol

4: The irish bar

5:Marco taking out his mum
    5: Pie Jesu

6: Makosi in general up until she took it too far with the pregnancy claims
    6: Kemal's "at least someone got wet tonight"
    6: Kemal taking a bath in the bin and Science's "You're just an idiot in a bucket"
    6: Kemal "come on headscarf, don't let me down bitch"
    6: Kinga and the bucking broncho

7: Pete falling in the pool
    7:Nikki with the mp3 player
    7: Lea's constant "at least you didn't get booed on the way in"
    7: Pete on the first night picking up a glass and drinking from it only to be utterly disgusted to discover it was lemonade and proceeding to spit it out.
    7: Aisleyne asking imogen for some deodourant, picking up a can and spraying under her arm only for shaving foam to come out (think I'm one of the only people to remember this one)

8: Lesley in general but especially "yes dear, I'm just sniffing my mattress"
    8: The twins with their psychopathic task

9: Sara during the Tour De France task sat using a duvet and pillows to ease the pain, lying practically flat on her front, nearly asleep whilst barely peddling
    9: Lisa's numerous outrageous stories
    9: Kat's "please don't take any more of my friends"

10: Rodrigo in general but especially his never ending laughing at Bea's outrage that her message from home was from that particular friend
    10: Hira and everything she did during the Alice in Wonderland task
    10: Hira singing in the garden to cheer up the jail birds
    10: Hira's first 1 or 2 weeks in the house where the only time she was on screen was in the background in the mornings doing some rather ungainly and uncoordinated exercise moves.
    10: Lisa and David as the aliens, completely unable to hear each other.
    10: Siavash rolling around in the barrel

11: Ben's penalty attempt
    11: Ben just being unintentionally funny all the time
    11: Josie practising her cheer routine and trying to get Ben to join in

That was it kept short, honest!!!
  • Options
    Peel my OrangePeel my Orange Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »

OMG you made my day. This was soooo freakin funny!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG you made my day. This was soooo freakin funny!

i nearly wet myself!
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Pie Jesu was my fave by far
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    - Verne Troyer ram-raiding his mobility scooter into the DR door - he was drunk on 1 glass of champagne!
    - Kemal's entrance. "Come on headscarve! Don't let me down bitch!"
    - BB9's Sara telling Rex that she "likes bald men... but they can have hair"
    - BB11's Ignore the Obvious Task
    - BB6's Room 101 task where Maxwell is the only person doing work. Everyone else outside having a party and getting drunk. Derek literally had to prop Makosi up!
    - Susie's Automated Nominations
    - Michelle Heaten stating that Tina Malone looked like Princess Fiona in her costume, and Coolio's reaction to it.
    - BB6's Craig in the Myra Hindley wig.
    - Jackie Stallone. Full stop.
    - BB1's Darren and Nicola's argument where she'd been doing the can-can loudly outside the bedroom as he tried to sleep, he got angry and she retaliated by telling him to "come sit on her face". He was so shocked he kept repeating it over and over, getting more high-pitched.
    - "Would you like me to be the cat?" :eek:
    - Marco's Ladygarden TV
    - BB9's Nicole telling Mikey to watch her sausages in the frying pan in case they burn as she did her hair!
    - BB10's Charlie and his whole Nana act being completely left out of the HL shows!
    - BB2's Dean throwing rice at Brian in the dark bedroom. Brian going completely mental and thinking it was an attack from evil bugs! "THEY'RE IN MY HAIR! AHHHH!"
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    BB9: Rachel being in the house for seven weeks before discovering that Darnell was black
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
    Michelle's absolute flip out after being nominated by Becki
    Rodrigo unable to stop laughing at Bea's tears
    Jade Goody in general
    Nikki's savage tantrum during the State of Susie task
    Caoimhe VS Keeley tug of war
    The housemates taking the piss out of Lisa and David in the last week of BB10
    Carole's meltdown at Kara using her nut roast
    Marco singing 'Boogie Tonight' in Jason's face on Fight Night
    Kinga and Eugene sining Tainted Love
    The Box Task

I forgot two GEMS!

Latoya walking into the door during her and Jay's fake argument
    Belinda throwing the glass of water over herself claiming cycling was worse than child birth
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this Youtube and it does make me lauch.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTh3au7ILg&feature=related

I Laughed at Jenny crying over the picture, and how they all went mad in the 'fight'. Good on Rex the others looked like idiots. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB8 Liam's wings of steel with Amy in the other bb house....cringe

Jonty fanning his gonads
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    There is always one that sticks in my mind, and thats Alison breaking the garden table :D

Mind you, i've not watched that clip in years, it's probabbly not quite as funny as I remember :o