Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The answer I hoped would appear! Thanks Vampyre :)

You would be very welcome any time.

DS does need to be fairly strict so FB solves that.
    Still hate FB though :D
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't ruled FB out, though I'm still weighing up the Mail's increasing vileness -vs- my weedy technophobe worries. Thanks again, Vampyre :)
  • Paula PanzerPaula Panzer Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Haven't ruled FB out, though I'm still weighing up the Mail's increasing vileness -vs- my weedy technophobe worries. Thanks again, Vampyre :)

As another technophobe who loathes FB, I am there purely because of LJ. And it is worth it! I hesitated for too long before joining. Just thought I'd say.
  • Amused HarpyAmused Harpy Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Hope you're feeling much better now, coldcomfort.

Right enough, that photo of Liz Jones with the rictus smile was really scary - enough to give anyone the heebie-jeebies. I thought she looked like a fancy dress pirate in the other photos with that brain-scan cap - all that was missing was the eye patch and parrot on her shoulder.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And me.

Just another jealous, bitter and twisted rant about parents and those less fortunate than her. The whole piece reads like the ramblings of a mad person getting madder by the week.

Wonder what tomorrow's Dreary headline will be?

'In Which I Slap a Disabled Parent For Using A Space Reserved For Buttery Soft Leather Michael Kors Tote Owners' perhaps.
  • LakeukLakeuk Posts: 1,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you guys not realised she's a Troll, it's her job to write stories that will cause a reaction, if she doesn't get a reaction then her value as a columnist disappears.

You can see it in others like that Brick woman and that woman who was on The Apprentice that got sacked from The Met Office, they take on a persona that causes a reaction because they know it'll get them more work, another example is John McCririck.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes her columns are funny in a WTF sort of way but this one is absolutely disgusting.

Last week she accuses Danny from The Script of being a racist and now she's mocking the disabled. She's really lost the plot.

Though that column really reads like the ramblings of a mad person. Half of it makes no sense and anyone who really thinks what she claims to should probably be sectioned
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sometimes her columns are funny in a WTF sort of way but this one is absolutely disgusting.

Last week she accuses Danny from The Script of being a racist and now she's mocking the disabled. She's really lost the plot.

Though that column really reads like the ramblings of a mad person. Half of it makes no sense and anyone who really thinks what she claims to should probably be sectioned

She is trying again to get the Brick type notoriety and failing.
    The woman is a fool.:mad:

I would join you lot on FB but I hate all it stands for so I can't :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the above comment. She's a troll.
  • newbabynewbaby Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lakeuk wrote: »
    Have you guys not realised she's a Troll, it's her job to write stories that will cause a reaction, if she doesn't get a reaction then her value as a columnist disappears.

You can see it in others like that Brick woman and that woman who was on The Apprentice that got sacked from The Met Office, they take on a persona that causes a reaction because they know it'll get them more work, another example is John McCririck.

Yes, it's all about creating a reaction. But LJ has reached a point of trollishness which out-trolls trolldom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's Dreary: 'In Which I Conclude The FRS is An Alcoholic, and I Make More Milage Out Of My Alcoholic Sister-in-Law'.

Funny how alcoholics seem to be prevalent in her family. Must be the stress of having her as a relation.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lakeuk wrote: »
    Have you guys not realised she's a Troll, it's her job to write stories that will cause a reaction, if she doesn't get a reaction then her value as a columnist disappears..

NO !!! Are you sure ? Are you really really sure ?? Sorry, I just cannot believe that. Who would stoop so low ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read that bitches latest column. She has taken my breath away with her nasty, vile selfish remarks.

If she is as miserable as she says she is the why does she not just kill herself?

I wish I knew the facebook site that everyone on here goes on. One can't really say what one wants to on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read that bitches latest column. She has taken my breath away with her nasty, vile selfish remarks.

If she is as miserable as she says she is the why does she not just kill herself?

I wish I knew the facebook site that everyone on here goes on. One can't really say what one wants to on here.

Send a PM to Bellagio and he'll let you know about the FB page. :)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God help this hooked nosed witch if she ever wanders into my vision parking in a disabled space, she'd get a good shouting at, the stupid bint
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    God help this hooked nosed witch if she ever wanders into my vision parking in a disabled space, she'd get a good shouting at, the stupid bint

It's an awful piece, but I doubt she has the bottle to actually do what she's writing about. Can you see her standing up to an angry disabled person in a wheelchair or sticks who's giving her a mouthful? or perhaps she hasn't met one .......yet. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an awful piece, but I doubt she has the bottle to actually do what she's writing about. Can you see her standing up to an angry disabled person in a wheelchair or sticks who's giving her a mouthful? or perhaps she hasn't met one .......yet. :D

I understand what she's saying, that there are a lot of disabled spaces vacant most of the time where she lives, but where I live there are never any free.

It was this comment that annoyed me the most

Not parking in a bay expressly designed for people with no arms or legs or eyes (why are they driving?).

Most aren't driving, others are driving for them and no blind person is allowed to drive you stupid, stupid woman, she needs sacking for being a thick cow.

May take a trip to Richmond see if I can spot this daft woman in her land rover, just stake out costa coffee, poor love doesn't make her own coffee :D

The woman should have been ticketed if she is parking in disabled bays, obviously Richmond council aren't as on the ball as my council. That would give her something else to bleat about
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mow her down Scone and then beat her to the disabled space when she's hobbling round on Prada crutches
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Mow her down Scone and then beat her to the disabled space when she's hobbling round on Prada crutches

She's the sort that will have me tracked down and arrested for threatening her over the internet is she on twitter? Going to look, have never seen a police cell except on the TV :D
  • clarendelclarendel Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    As a counter to this have you read Chris Evans column about how Richard Griffiths dealt with a mix up.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2304524/CHRIS-EVANS-I-wont-say-farewell-turns-weve-just-begun.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarendel wrote: »
    As a counter to this have you read Chris Evans column about how Richard Griffiths dealt with a mix up.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2304524/CHRIS-EVANS-I-wont-say-farewell-turns-weve-just-begun.html

Awww what a nice man :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this weird idea that Katie Price is parking her pink giant car at the same time as LJ in the disabled zone,,,,,Fight ( would love to see that)! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand what she's saying, that there are a lot of disabled spaces vacant most of the time where she lives, but where I live there are never any free.

It was this comment that annoyed me the most

Not parking in a bay expressly designed for people with no arms or legs or eyes (why are they driving?).

Most aren't driving, others are driving for them and no blind person is allowed to drive you stupid, stupid woman, she needs sacking for being a thick cow.

May take a trip to Richmond see if I can spot this daft woman in her land rover, just stake out costa coffee, poor love doesn't make her own coffee :D

The woman should have been ticketed if she is parking in disabled bays, obviously Richmond council aren't as on the ball as my council. That would give her something else to bleat about

I bet she does do it at cinemas and shops,probably never where she would actually get a ticket though,Balls of steel not.:rolleyes: