The real Lauren didnt enter bb!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
Forum Member
The intelligent and bitchy Lauren didnt enter the door the door.The sympathy vote Lauren entered ,Abz to win.

Comments

• phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    The intelligent and bitchy Lauren didnt enter the door the door.The sympathy vote Lauren entered ,Abz to win.

You can say the same about a lot of them, when you go in that house your public persona stays on the outside and your real persona will come through.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    The real Abz didn't go in. The Abz with fake hair did. Lauren to win. :rolleyes:
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she really that great of an actress?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    phill363 wrote: »
    You can say the same about a lot of them, when you go in that house your public persona stays on the outside and your real persona will come through.

Only now the housemates are seeing it,lol.Lauren is was a brainy sod she was a child prodigy with antiques.If you havent watched bb for numerous years the youngests might not know the real Lauren.
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    The real Abz didn't go in. The Abz with fake hair did. Lauren to win. :rolleyes:

Personality wise I meant,Abz hair an hairpiece?
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Is she really that great of an actress?

If you want something that bad the pretence could be easy to achieve.The arguement last night showed me that Lauren is biggest gameplayer.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Personality wise I meant,Abz hair an hairpiece?

He went in the house with hair on his head and now is bald..
    Forum Member
    He went in the house with hair on his head and now is bald..

Hair today gone tmoz,:D I missed that.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I don't understand the logic behind the numerous threads of this ilk.

If someone starts being nasty partway through they're "showing their true colours" but if someone turns out to be lovely partway through, they're fake and playing a game.

Also, Lauren has done nothing different this week from last week yet these threads have popped up...coincidentally right after Charlotte starts to raise suspicions.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    If you want something that bad the pretence could be easy to achieve.The arguement last night showed me that Lauren is biggest gameplayer.

A key symptom of dyspraxia is the inability to follow a conversation. The brain being as clumsy as the body. We see it all the time with Lauren, she's messy and disorganised externally, which can reflect what's sometimes going on inside.

Not to mention the fact that she DID try to pipe up and couldn't get a word in against a squawking Charlotte and imposing Vicky. Lauren never interrupts generally so she was hardly gonna throw herself into the path of incoming traffic, particularly if she wasn't quite following what was going on.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its been a weird summer.
    I started watching again because of the limited live feed back
    and both the normal and CBB version I don't have a favourite. So its been good to be able to look at all the HM's from a distance. I do think Lauren has a mission which is understandable she tried for years to get on CBB (apparently) failed the tests. Then finally accepted this was after a pretty disastrous few years since her This morning Farce. Her Mini show on one of those cheap channels totally flopped.

The feeling I get from Lauren is the Same from Mario (BB11) they wanted this so much its not met what they expected only Lauren hasn't been as vocal saying that like Mario finally admitted to John James in the bedroom (remember him being alone in the wardrobe).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I don't understand the rumor that Lauren failed the psych tests. There's nothing to substantiate it, and people act like that's the only reason she was rejected for multiple CBBs. Isn't it just more likely to say that she's barely a celebrity and that they always found bigger stars? I can't imagine Channel 4 ever really considering putting her on, even if she passed psych tests with flying colors. They were always able to get bigger stars than her.
    Forum Member
    A key symptom of dyspraxia is the inability to follow a conversation. The brain being as clumsy as the body. We see it all the time with Lauren, she's messy and disorganised externally, which can reflect what's sometimes going on inside.

Not to mention the fact that she DID try to pipe up and couldn't get a word in against a squawking Charlotte and imposing Vicky. Lauren never interrupts generally so she was hardly gonna throw herself into the path of incoming traffic, particularly if she wasn't quite following what was going on.

Oh please pull the other one it has bells on.The numeorus amounts of interviews Lauren has done she is very coherent and bitchy about people.I address that she has an illness please do not make out Lauren is fragile.Lauren is a strong person.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Only now the housemates are seeing it,lol.Lauren is was a brainy sod she was a child prodigy with antiques.If you havent watched bb for numerous years the youngests might not know the real Lauren.

Didn't she admit to being a fake over the antiques her dad told her what to say.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we will see more of the real Lauren emerge the nearer we get to the final.......she has changed her bumbling ways since knowing she is not up for eviction tonight.......

.....fair play to her.......I knew from seeing her before that she could not have deteriorated as much in a couple of years to the state she was trying to portray.........she has been a fan of BB and studied it, and knows what to do........and she has played her game well......
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Didn't she admit to being a fake over the antiques her dad told her what to say.

Oh thats something I havent heard .Whats your take on Lauren?I think I agree with other poster she is like Mario from BB11 the experience has not lived up to expectations.I wonder how her time would have been like if Courtney wasnt in there.In life expect nothing and everything is a bonus.
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    I think we will see more of the real Lauren emerge the nearer we get to the final.......she has changed her bumbling ways since knowing she is not up for eviction tonight.......

.....fair play to her.......I knew from seeing her before that she could not have deteriorated as much in a couple of years to the state she was trying to portray.........she has been a fan of BB and studied it, and knows what to do........and she has played her game well......

Stay under radar and be a couple plonker,lol.Abz or Mario will win they havent done enough to turn the girlies from voting.
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »

Stay under radar and theb be a couple plonker,lol.Abz or Mario will win they havent done enough to turn the girlies from voting.
  • MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not to mention the fact that she DID try to pipe up and couldn't get a word in against a squawking Charlotte and imposing
    Vicky. Lauren never interrupts generally so
    she was hardly gonna throw herself into
    the path of incoming traffic, particularly if
    she wasn't quite following what was going
    on.

Exactly This.
    But it seems with all these super inane, endlessly repetitive and vacuous threads bombarding and clogging up the board daily, the facts are best ignored.
    If anyone wants to raise a debate, have a conversation or query these monotonous one liners they scuttle off and start two or three more until the desired 'yeah thet're vile, yeah theyr'e fake response is had.
    It's a yawnfest for sure.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And for how long has he had that fake accent? Did he swap with Gina Rio?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Lauren is 'acting' as such, she has a genuine belief that she's entitled to favourable treatment by anyone and everyone. She has no friends because people quickly become bored (as the HM's have) and resistant to the likes of her (i.e. someone with a massively overbearing sense of entitlement).
    I've found Lauren to be boring and irritating as a HM. I wish the others hadn't pandered to her so much, it would've been more interesting had she been left to confront her inappropriate expectations. I imagine we'd have seen a few tantrums.
    I only watch celeb BB (not the regular show) and I never have a favourite, i.e. someone I want to win – I only ever have people I'd prefer not to win. Of those left, Lauren is the one I'd most prefer not to win.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren is definitely putting on an act. She knows the public will go for "different" - all she needed was favourable editing from BB and she got it. Same way people like Nadia won.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly-M wrote: »
    I don't think Lauren is 'acting' as such, she has a genuine belief that she's entitled to favourable treatment by anyone and everyone. She has no friends because people quickly become bored (as the HM's have) and resistant to the likes of her (i.e. someone with a massively overbearing sense of entitlement).
    I've found Lauren to be boring and irritating as a HM. I wish the others hadn't pandered to her so much, it would've been more interesting had she been left to confront her inappropriate expectations. I imagine we'd have seen a few tantrums.
    I only watch celeb BB (not the regular show) and I never have a favourite, i.e. someone I want to win – I only ever have people I'd prefer not to win. Of those left, Lauren is the one I'd most prefer not to win.

She had tantrums of a sort, by going to bed early, with eye mask and sulking when previously the HM's nominated her.
    It's almost as if she believes this whole show has been built around her, which frankly it's starting to look like that, if last nights BBOTS is anything to go by.
  • Ben-Ben- Posts: 107
    Forum Member

She can't put an act on for all this time... This is the real her. She probably was bitchy in the past on big mouth because she thought that's what people wanted to see and would keep her current.
  • Ben-Ben- Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    I think Lauren is definitely putting on an act. She knows the public will go for "different" - all she needed was favourable editing from BB and she got it. Same way people like Nadia won.

So you think transgender people can't win on their own merit without favourable editing from big brother?