julie hesmondhalgh

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I saw her on the tube the other day, she was really sweet. She was reading a script. I spoke to her and she said she was doing a play in theatre. I did say I bet she was glad to get rid of the red coat, she laughed but thought afterwards she must get that so much! How original was that question!

Comments

• Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    cj1234 wrote: »
    I saw her on the tube the other day, she was really sweet. She was reading a script. I spoke to her and she said she was doing a play in theatre. I did say I bet she was glad to get rid of the red coat, she laughed but thought afterwards she must get that so much! How original was that question!

Its probably the first thing to come into someone's mind when thinking of Hayley :) I bet she never buys herself a red coat in the foreseeable future though.

It must have been great being able to have a little chat with her.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,798
    Forum Member
    I do miss Hayley:(

I am dreading what The Hat ha sin store for us this Christmas Day but I will fondly remember the snowball fight & the Roy & Hayley snow people from last Xmas Day.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should have said, bet yer glad to have gotten rid of that cock and balls :D
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    I do miss Hayley:(

I am dreading what The Hat ha sin store for us this Christmas Day but I will fondly remember the snowball fight & the Roy & Hayley snow people from last Xmas Day.

That was embarrassing, like the rest of the dull death storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met Julie Hesmondhalgh when she first got the part of Hayley at the Granada Studios theme park when it was open in Quay Street. She was buying postcards to send to her family and friends to show them what she was acting in! She was so lovely and amazed that I'd recognised her as she looked very different from Hayley.