Farrah and Janice receive caution

Comments

• colinwillcolinwill Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The great thing now of course, is that as long as all the legal proceedings are over, Channel 5 can get on with making the documentary on the whole debacle....

That means talking heads from the housemates....and opinions that can't be contradicted....and an opportunity for Farah to dig an even deeper hole for herself....

......and....the footage from the night.....in other words...the truth!

I can't wait to see what Janice did to get herself a caution!!!???? That's going to be the best bit!
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colinwill wrote: »
    The great thing now of course, is that as long as all the legal proceedings are over, Channel 5 can get on with making the documentary on the whole debacle....

That means talking heads from the housemates....and opinions that can't be contradicted....and an opportunity for Farah to dig an even deeper hole for herself....

I can't wait to see what Janice did to get herself a caution!!!???? That's going to be the best bit!

Janice threw a chair at Farrah when she was walking off stage, it bruised Farrah's back, she's tweeted a photo of it, pretty bad bruise to her lower back actually.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member

so far you are the only person on the whole forum who has kept mentioning this so-called "documentary"..has this been confirmed or just what you imagine?
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I think Farrah's lucky there, Janice too probably from what little we know, but especially Farrah.

We won't see it colin, I'd put money on it...BB will hush it up and probably will or already have paid the pair off.
    jack_blair wrote: »
    Janice threw a chair at Farrah when she was walking off stage, it bruised Farrah's back, she's tweeted a photo of it, pretty bad bruise to her lower back actually.

Perhaps she got some stage make up from the same props shop as her pink wheelchair :p
  • Babylon BlastaBabylon Blasta Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Caution or core-shun ?
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh just noticed Farrah has retweeted an awful tweet/article by Helen Woods referring to Emma Willis looking like Hitler the other night. How shi**y can they be?
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Caution or core-shun ?

ANT THE RE S(E) T
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what happens regards them talking to the press about it ? I mean if they start saying they didn't deserve the caution etc. would they be in trouble ? Or would her lawyers tel her to shut up now and withdraw ?

I don't think anything will happen. If Farah say's she didn't deserve the caution, that's another way of her saying that she's innocent (in her opinion)....you can't incriminate yourself by saying your'e innocent.

The Police will have made the correct decision though, so protesting innocence will not help Farah.

If anyone actually cares for Farah, they will tell her to take the money and run....her advisers will know that Channel 5 will broadcast the footage sooner or later...

What I want to know is what Janice did to get a caution.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anything will happen. If Farah say's she didn't deserve the caution, that's another way of her saying that she's innocent (in her opinion)....you can't incriminate yourself by saying your'e innocent.

The Police will have made the correct decision though, so protesting innocence will not help Farah.

If anyone actually cares for Farah, they will tell her to take the money and run....her advisers will know that Channel 5 will broadcast the footage sooner or later...

Apparently, or so the story goes, Janice hurt Farrah with a chair. Don't take that as gospel because I can't confirm it.

Janice was allegedly using a chair to defend Vicky and presumably herself.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Janice threw a chair , it hit Farrah's back, her bruising is on her twitter.

It's indefensible now for all of them, especially Farrah,
    the incident is on VT - the police took action having completed investigations, and we can safely assume based on having watched the VT and obtained witness statements. Farrah should shut up now . She's said she threw the glass at the wall, but what she obviously did was chuck the glass in response to Aishleyne and it just happened to hit a wall in the process, her intended target was Aishleyne, doesn't matter that the glass didn't make it to Aishleyne, - she deserved the caution. She got a good outcome considering.
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should both be banned from appearing in the UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    so far you are the only person on the whole forum who has kept mentioning this so-called "documentary"..has this been confirmed or just what you imagine?

No, it hasn't been confirmed and is just my imagination!

It is inevitable that as long as there are no legal restrictions, that Channel 5 will - in some form - show the footage. If they are going to show the footage, it's got to be done respectfully, so that everyone has their voices heard etc etc...including the production team and their motivations. A good way to do that is to put it into a responsibly made documentary.

But, one way or another, whether it's the news, or a documentary, we will see the footage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it hasn't been confirmed and is just my imagination!

It is inevitable that as long as there are no legal restrictions, that Channel 5 will - in some form - show the footage. If they are going to show the footage, it's got to be done respectfully, so that everyone has their voices heard etc etc...including the production team and their motivations. A good way to do that is to put it into a responsibly made documentary.

But, one way or another, whether it's the news, or a documentary, we will see the footage.

No chance
    One thing the Americans will have got their lawyers to ensure, is that Endemol are banned from showing the footage or selling it on, it's been used in police investigation, - and even if it hadn't been, they'll be a non-disclosure order put in place, we won't get to see it (sadly!),

which may also even have been a condition that Endemol have agreed with the Legal Teams of the Americans not to pursue further litigation against them as a company, too, which is a possibiilty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Darn... I was so hoping that the UK would keep Farrah for a while. Now that she's left "an impression" upon the good folks of the UK, no doubt she's casting about for money-paying gigs and a way to keep people talking about her.

Her greatest fear is being "ignored," I think.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Apparently, or so the story goes, Janice hurt Farrah with a chair. Don't take that as gospel because I can't confirm it.

Janice was allegedly using a chair to defend Vicky and presumably herself.

except according to Farrah she was walking away from the incident so its kind of hard to understand how her throwing a char or hitting her with a chair was defending others.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well there you have it Farrah gets a warning for glass throwing and injuring Vicki. While Janice also gets a warning for trying to protect Vicki throwing a chair in the way.

Since both get an official police warning that's the end of the matter. Until next time Farrah goes off the deep end and attacks someone else. Best she take Aisleyne's advice and take her money, hop on a plane and go home. ;-)

Now that it's over C5 can make a documentary and release it as CBB worst bits or something. Maybe we will get to watch the fracas. :D
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I mentioned in one of the other threads when we were discussing the possibility of a caution, I have a somewhat vague memory that there was another recent case where a HM accepted a caution. It might have been in the previous CBB.

Can anyone here remember the specifics?

In any case, the cautions look like a good decision by the police, and accepting their caution was a good decision by Farrah and Janice.

Aisleyne might escape, legally (we'll see), but I don't think BOTS should have her back on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    As I mentioned in one of the other threads when we were discussing the possibility of a caution, I have a somewhat vague memory that there was another recent case where a HM accepted a caution. It might have been in the previous CBB.

In any case, the cautions look like a good decision by the police, and accepting their caution was a good decision by Farrah and Janice.

Aisleyne might escape, legally (we'll see), but I don't think BOTS should have her back on the show.
    Aishleyne is on her own legally, as were the others, she's responsible for her own actions, nothing to do with BOTS.

The only thing I'd like BOTS to do as regards Aishleyne is not have her back again.

That American got a caution for exposure , is that the incident you're referring to ?
    http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb15/news/0112/police-caution-jeremy-jackson-over-celebrity-big-brother-2015-chloe-goodman-exposure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janice threw a chair , it hit Farrah's back, her bruising is on her twitter.

It's indefensible now for all of them, especially Farrah,
    the incident is on VT - the police took action having completed investigations, and we can safely assume based on having watched the VT and obtained witness statements. Farrah should shut up now . She's said she threw the glass at the wall, but what she obviously did was chuck the glass in response to Aishleyne and it just happened to hit a wall in the process, her intended target was Aishleyne, doesn't matter that the glass didn't make it to Aishleyne, - she deserved the caution. She got a good outcome considering.

It can't be concluded from Farrah being cautioned that she threw the glass at Aisleyne rather than at the wall. Throwing the glasses could be considered "reckless", so that it was still assault even if she hadn't intended to hit anyone.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She will probably be banned until BB starts next year and appear on the special about the incident. ;-)
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    except according to Farrah she was walking away from the incident so its kind of hard to understand how her throwing a char or hitting her with a chair was defending others.

Quite. So who really knows. Of course Farrah will give her version, but as of yet, unless I've missed it, not a squeak actually from Janice.

I can't find the picture of the bruise on Farrah, but to me it looked like it was on her shoulder blade not her lower back. Of course where the bruise is positioned is really neither here nor there. But even that is a tad confusing. Unless of course I'm looking at the wrong picture.

• VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In the BBC article I believe it says it's still ongoing which I would guess is about Aisleyne. While Farrah and Janice's actions were in the heat of the moment and their responses 100% wrong, Aisleyne's was not. Her's was premeditated and it was her action from which the rest stemmed. There is also the matter of the productions culpability. They are ultimately responsible for safety on their set. That's why they don't let hm's jump on beds or into the pool etc.. because they are responsible for safety on their set.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aishleyne is on her own legally, as were the others, she's responsible for her own actions, nothing to do with BOTS.

Sorry, but how is that meant to connect to what I said? :confused:

It reads like you're disagreeing with me, but about what?
    The only thing I'd like BOTS to do as regards Aishleyne is not have her back again.

We're agreed there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can't be concluded from Farrah being cautioned that she threw the glass at Aisleyne rather than at the wall. Throwing the glasses could be considered "reckless", so that it was still assault even if she hadn't intended to hit anyone.

I know -
    i'm just saying that Farrah's line was she threw the glass at the wall,
    when that's bull, it obviously hit the wall as she's a cr*p shot and didn't get Aishleyne, - doesn't matter, she deserved a caution whereever that glass landed !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but how is that meant to connect to what I said? :confused:

It reads like you're disagreeing with me, but about what?

We're agreed there!

Your post suggested that BOTS shouldn't have her back,
    so in context of the conversation I thought you meant regards her behaviour ?
    no matter if you didn't, but it read like that., we are agreeing though ! :)
    you're not out for an argument today are you Veri, i haven't been to the gym yet ! :blush:;-):p