Options

Keisha Buchanan suing over the continuation of using the Sugababes name

Comments

• Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »

I think all the evidence points to Keisha being a bully.
    I wish the girls luck. It will be hard for them. A lot of bad press lately. I hope Keisha can learn from it.
  • Options
    BakervichBakervich Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah three years later

mutya was suffering post netal drepession in 2005 and didnt do much work on taller than more ways. keisha was mean to her and mutya quit. mutya said she wouldnt speak to keisha again but then tried to make up with her. keisha however blanked mutya for years before they started talking again.

go and find a mutya interview on it. her words at the time

Well I guess she has changed her mind then!
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keisha is such a bitch. I honestly don't know how people can defend her.

i know. i could bring up loads of articles like this yet a few continue to act like she is a saint and little miss innocent

the facts speak for themselves.once or twice is bad luck but 200 odd articles where you are blasting someone, being called a bully and so on isnt a coincidence.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But is it true though? I could have sworn someone else (on this thread?) said that when she was on Big Brother, she said some allegation relating to keisha was rubbish/blown up bigger than it were.

I more trust the spoken word than written one nowadays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

Well she does have a point with this one...!
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    symoneh wrote: »
    Bugababes - that made me laugh :)

Why don't they call themselves the Saccharingirls - they are an artificial replacement & they are little bit older than the original sugababes (I think), although not mentally it seems:p
  • Options
    caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

So is Amelle then for agreeing i guess :rolleyes:

Keisha is outspoken, apparently people don't like that.

It is not so much the bullying stories i don't get...its the accusation of bullying and then the way she was ousted. That to me was bullying...just employing someone behind the last remaining original members back...just awful.

And with the crap they're spouting at the minute...just shows they think they can't sell anything without mentioning her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caren197 wrote: »
    So is Amelle then for agreeing i guess :rolleyes:

Keisha is outspoken, apparently people don't like that.

It is not so much the bullying stories i don't get...its the accusation of bullying and then the way she was ousted. That to me was bullying...just employing someone behind the last remaining original members back...just awful.

And with the crap they're spouting at the minute...just shows they think they can't sell anything without mentioning her :rolleyes:

:yawn: people know what amelle is. all over these forums you have people saying she is a bitch. fact is you and others excuse keisha doing it but dont like it when others do it.

why so defensive other keisha? keisha should just learn to keep her ugly mouth shut
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yayyyyyyy

i so hope this is true. :D siobhan was the very first member so if anyone has a claim on anything it is her. nice one

So SIOBHAN possibly has the real case then? :D Though I suppose they were in the form of Siobhan, Mutya and Keisha when they signed their first record contract so that makes her an 'original' and the one who stayed until she was ousted out with an offer of a solo record contract. Might count for her in court I suppose.

Personally I would never buy her solo material as I think she has an awful singing voice with very poor diction!
    yeah three years later

mutya was suffering post netal drepession in 2005 and didnt do much work on taller than more ways. keisha was mean to her and mutya quit. mutya said she wouldnt speak to keisha again but then tried to make up with her. keisha however blanked mutya for years before they started talking again.

go and find a mutya interview on it. her words at the time

Mutya used the excuse at the time of wanting to spend more time with her baby but it certainly makes you wonder doesn't it?
    myss wrote: »
    But is it true though? I could have sworn someone else (on this thread?) said that when she was on Big Brother, she said some allegation relating to keisha was rubbish/blown up bigger than it were.

I more trust the spoken word than written one nowadays.

Maybe with time it doesn't seem so important to Mutya than it did at the time? And she might be a very forgiving woman as she HAS known Keisha since they were kids?

If it was just one person saying she was a bully I'd be sceptical but so many people have accused her of it there has to be some truth in it somewhere!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    post to show previous post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :yawn: people know what amelle is. all over these forums you have people saying she is a bitch. fact is you and others excuse keisha doing it but dont like it when others do it.

why so defensive other keisha? keisha should just learn to keep her ugly mouth shut

You really dont like Keisha do you?!
  • Options
    cosmogal22cosmogal22 Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might win a certain amount on equity grounds, in my opinion.
  • Options
    delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, this is elements of your PROOF! :yawn:

Bloody hell that was harsh! :rolleyes: Seriously some people..I wonder how they deal with people in the real world who make a comment. These people must live a fantasy world, that everyone has to be nice to everyone else.

The way most of you go on, you're just as bad as what you accuse Keisha of, the only difference is you have little visually/audio recorded proof of her saying anything...however you have written your BILE! At least when people bring up Amelle, they can use facts like she was arrested, the rape allegation, her ex boyf getting his arms 'hacked off', dancing like a tart when she is supposed to be a muslim....not a f**kin magazine article!
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is there so much vitriol towards Keisha? Damn!! Some people in this thread have issues.
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    What I found funny is how the Keisha and Mutya allicance seemed to start again as soona s Keisha left.

Keisha and heidi both said several times that at the end of the band Mutya was closer to heidi than she was to Keisha.

Siobhan about a week before Keisha left said she would never forgive Keisha.

When Keisha left, Siobhan was quoted saying she would finally buy a Sugababe album!

Heidi and Amelle have earned their places as Sugababes.

I wish they could also just move on and concentrate on what could be good careers. I like 4.0 and looking forward to solo Keisha.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Siobhan hasn't moved on.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    funkycub wrote: »
    What I found funny is how the Keisha and Mutya allicance seemed to start again as soona s Keisha left.

Keisha and heidi both said several times that at the end of the band Mutya was closer to heidi than she was to Keisha.

Siobhan about a week before Keisha left said she would never forgive Keisha.

When Keisha left, Siobhan was quoted saying she would finally buy a Sugababe album!

Heidi and Amelle have earned their places as Sugababes.

I wish they could also just move on and concentrate on what could be good careers. I like 4.0 and looking forward to solo Keisha.

What I found funny is that Heat Magazine had poll in the summer asking for your favourite Sugababe. Heidi won it with Amelle in second. Keisha came last. Yet now it is Heidi people are gunning for as they blame her for Keisha being sacked. Yet what about Siobhan? I don't remember Keisha getting stick over that despite Siobhan still to this day being on record about how much she cannot stand her for forcing her out.

Strange but I think Keisha may have friends posting in threads like this. Just a hunch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    What I found funny is that Heat Magazine had poll in the summer asking for your favourite Sugababe. Heidi won it with Amelle in second. Keisha came last. Yet now it is Heidi people are gunning for as they blame her for Keisha being sacked. Yet what about Siobhan? I don't remember Keisha getting stick over that despite Siobhan still to this day being on record about how much she cannot stand her for forcing her out.

Strange but I think Keisha may have friends posting in threads like this. Just a hunch.

No agree. To be honest in every line up Keisha was my least favourite. I really like Siobhan, Heidi, Muyta and Amelle. sometimes I was blown away by K othertimes her voice made me wince.

I see Amelle as a sugababe and she had performed teh taller in mroe ways stuff including Push the Button more than Mutya. it's only the earlier stuff that is different. They have said they won't sing one touch material and I love the H/A/J version of Freak like me.

Loving Jade's voice. The Sugababes need to establish themself as a new band as well as the old stuff.
  • Options
    lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    Well im a fan of Keisha and the Sugababes 0.4 so i love them both Mutya aswell but im on team Sugababes.

Heidi is just as original as Siobhan imo maybe even more original. Shes been i the band longer and all there fame and success started just as Heidi joined and Siobhan left.

Heidi as hardly more original than Siobhan, there would be no sugababes without Siobhan and Heidi would never have been part of the sugababes 'brand' if it wasnt for Siobhan!!!:confused:

Hope Keisha does sue and wins, Amelle might get off her high horse a bit then! They can carry on under some other name!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on her I say, she is the sugababes and those girls now aren't in my eyes
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    lulu25 wrote: »
    Heidi as hardly more original than Siobhan, there would be no sugababes without Siobhan and Heidi would never have been part of the sugababes 'brand' if it wasnt for Siobhan!!!:confused:

Hope Keisha does sue and wins, Amelle might get off her high horse a bit then! They can carry on under some other name!!

Heidi may not be an original but she probably would have more claims to the name in a court of law than Siobhan would have. Maybe even Mutya. Heidi has recorded more albums under the brand name than both of those girls did and is level pegging with Keisha on album numbers now.

If this did ever go to court then that would be a major factor in their defense I would imagine.
  • Options
    Forum Member

When Siobhan left. The Sugababes didn't have a deal and were signed to Island as The Sugababes - which was Mutrya, Keisha AND Heidi. Not Siobhan.

I suppose you could argue Heidi would never have been a sugababe without Siobhan, I mean without Siobhan giving up her place in the band due to having a breakdown due how she was treated, did open the door for Heidi. It looked liked Heidi managed to cope under similar circumstances herself for eight years.

I do agree that the Sugababes changed when Siobhan left, I do feel she was the driving talent behind one touch. Although AWDF was always my fave album. One Touch is amazing.

I haven't seen Amelle on a high horse? Being signed off work for stress was probably an indicator she wasn't on one! She didn't appear to be instantly relieved when Keisha went, she still has issues because of it and was obviously upset.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    When Siobhan left. The Sugababes didn't have a deal and were signed to Island as The Sugababes - which was Mutrya, Keisha AND Heidi. Not Siobhan.

I suppose you could argue Heidi would never have been a sugababe without Siobhan, I mean without Siobhan giving up her place in the band due to having a breakdown due how she was treated, did open the door for Heidi. It looked liked Heidi managed to cope under similar circumstances herself for eight years.

I do agree that the Sugababes changed when Siobhan left, I do feel she was the driving talent behind one touch. Although AWDF was always my fave album. One Touch is amazing.

I haven't seen Amelle on a high horse? Being signed off work for stress was probably an indicator she wasn't on one! She didn't appear to be instantly relieved when Keisha went, she still has issues because of it and was obviously upset.

Heidi herself has said she found it difficult to cope with the stress and in the end she couldn't, that's why she left! Amelle too! Only the record company had had enough of people leaving and decided to stay with Amelle and Heidi. Before the official announcement came, for weeks people were speculating that Keisha had bullied Amelle to the point that she had left the band. I agree that Heidi helped make the band what they are today, but Siobhan was a founding member. Keisha had the longest time with the band. I just don't know whether the label owns the name/brand and whether Keisha has a legal right to it.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

I think people see Ringo Starr as the drummer of The Beatles not Pete Best .......