• CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    And Josie is now odds ON FAVOURITE

I hope not.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We knew well before the HMs made the choice that the vote would be to evict.

Crucially, though, we didn't know that it would be a four-way - and they didn't even announce it until this afternoon, when votes had already been cast. The press are no longer interested in BB, but if they were, I think this would have been another phone vote scandal.
    Hmmm. I don't think a slightly late announcement of the number would have been considered a very big scandal.
    It all corroborates the suspicion that the producers want to protect Josie. I'd previously been very dismissive of that theory, as I didn't see what they would have to gain, but they're not doing much to disprove it, are they?
    When I watched Friday's HLs, I thought they were protecting Josie and Dave. :(

Meanwhile, they have thrown Corin and JJ1 under buses. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Big brother couldn't let a guy that has only been present for a few weeks walk away with the show. Especially not with their precious last one. Don't forget the betting odds only reflect at present the 'talk' from the various forums and social networks. Give it a few days and we'll see.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    John James odds have me laughing, he went from 4th on oddschecker to 2nd last
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Well, I want Dave to go.

So do I along with JJ.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    And Josie is now odds ON FAVOURITE[/QUOTE

Of course she is she is going to win BB. We all now that.;)
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big brother couldn't let a guy that has only been present for a few weeks walk away with the show. Especially not with their precious last one. Don't forget the betting odds only reflect at present the 'talk' from the various forums and social networks. Give it a few days and we'll see.

Yep,he was the very last entrant to the house.He was supposed to ruffle a few feathers,not win the show : the gits on the production team were obviously smarting that he became favourite.