✭✭✭
    I'm too old to enjoy Scouting For Girls :o

>drains drink<
  • Options
    drykiddrykid Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plymgary wrote: »
    I reckon it would be a nice touch if we all said how old we were.

I'm 29.

I'll say if someone older than me says their age first :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I'm quite enjoying the show and I'm 24. Although I would've picked mostly different artists to appear on it from this year.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    What a load of third rate old tosh. I wouldn't open my curtains to see any of what's been on so far.

And the cheek to have it presented by Cotton and Yates - the very two who helped kill TOTP off in the first place.

I'll be far happier to see a repeat of the old 1985 TOTP that's on tomorrow, on Five at 18:40.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good god... can't go a day without having to hear this shitty song The Flood:rolleyes::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I remember the days when Take That were fun. Now they're just really boring. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And the cheek to have it presented by Cotton and Yates - the very two who helped kill TOTP off in the first place.

Did they? Please can you tell me what happened? Or did they just kill the ratings by being extremely awful? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With a username like mine I could be presenting this show...

...*gets coat* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hadn't heard this before, but the fact that the biggest cheer from the crowd was for the backing musicians appearing wasn't a good sign.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Did they? Please can you tell me what happened? Or did they just kill the ratings by being extremely awful? :D

Yep - that's what I meant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    drykid wrote: »
    I hadn't heard this before, but the fact that the biggest cheer from the crowd was for the backing musicians appearing wasn't a good sign.

Controversial comment but.....doesn't all this 'black' male music sound the same?

And, for those that think I'm a racist.....my dad is black! ;)
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Middle aged and smug just 'reunited' for the cash they can screw out of easily pleased fans new and old, and don't even get me started on Williams!:mad::sleep:
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree, but the endless moving of TotP in the schedule and then over to BBC2 eventually killed it :(
  • Options
    eurofandaveeurofandave Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    I really like 'The Flood' from Take That :) Still wish the BBC would get decent presenters rather than Fearne and Reggie to host the Christmas edition and for the show to actually show clips off all the number one's of the year as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a load of third rate old tosh. I wouldn't open my curtains to see any of what's been on so far.

I'll be far happier to see a repeat of the old 1985 TOTP that's on tomorrow, on Five at 18:40.

I thought it was the 'amazing' (according to him) Andi Peters :rolleyes: who killed it off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loathe Andi Peters!! He's a right smug git!! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Bowie cover sounded awful. I'm grateful that at least we didn't have to hear that in full.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JLS.:rolleyes::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And to now totally contradict my last post.....

I love this song. :o:D
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Middle aged and smug just 'reunited' for the cash they can screw out of easily pleased fans new and old, and don't even get me started on Williams!:mad::sleep:

Most bands don't reunite out of a need for artistic endeavour tbh :(:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JLS...oh dear. Well it could be worse - they could be doing The Club Is Alive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 39 and i really enjoyed Katy Perry. A lot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    God,i wish someone would shoot Reggie!!!! LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Speaking of ages,i'm 44 :)
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭