Which racing games include all kinds of racing?

Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As per the title really. Say I want to race Touring Cars at Silverstone one race. F1 cars at Monaco the next. Proper off road rally cars in Corsica the next. Drift events somewhere else...etc

What game, for which platform does it the best?

I'm currently playing Forza 5, whilst there's some rally cars, no real - Colin McRae rally style - events. Should I be looking into GT6?

Comments

• blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking GT6 is you're best bet. Although I'm not sure if GT6 has the Monaco track or not.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd pick up the full, "Academy Edition", of GT5, full of F1 tracks, Rally stages, full Rally Cars, F1 cars, Nascars/tracks, it's the petrol-heads racing game.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That said, I don't think Silverstone features in GT5 at all.
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that. Exactly what I was looking for.

Silverstone isn't important, just the different styles.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rFactor for PC with it's extensive modding community has something like this. I know Assetto Corsa is looking to replicate the modding success of rFactor.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I know it's an old game but TOCA Race Driver 3 features all kinds of racing from offroad rally to truck racing, open wheel, touring car and all sorts of Motorsport, even includes lawnmowers and R/C cars :). It's a great game and still holds up well today too, if you want variety that's your game.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GT6 has monaco. Its Cote d'Azur.