Options

the 1st few minutes

garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
Forum Member
why did she say to him you will never hear me say these words again.

why did we see her run to the accident and then when she was there a few seconds later the accident had gone.

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    garbage456 wrote: »
    why did she say to him you will never hear me say these words again.

why did we see her run to the accident and then when she was there a few seconds later the accident had gone.

She said she would never say to anybody else as they were his now as she will never love anyone but him

That was supposed to show it was over time that's why the flowers were there she went to the accident and then later returned to the same spot
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    She said she would never say to anybody else as they were his now as she will never love anyone but him

well that is what i am sure was meant to be implied but it was the way that she said it, it is hard to explain but she never really said I will not say it to anybody else she said this is the last time I will say it.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    well that is what i am sure was meant to be implied but it was the way that she said it, it is hard to explain but she never really said I will not say it to anybody else she said this is the last time I will say it.

She said "You're the last person who will ever hear me say that"

Which is I suppose a little odd cause even if she says it to Danny other people will no doubt hear her say it.

Of course there was no one on the other end of the call at that point so nobody heard her say it anyway :D
  • Options
    Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We might return to that scene next week. I know what you're getting at

The shot where Clara is standing in the same spot but looking at the tributes rather than the scene of the 'accident' was beautifully done. I've watched a few times now and haven't commended the direction yet on the forum. It was generally superb. As for Jenna's performance as a Clara disconnected and numb with grief in the early scenes of the episode...bloody marvellous. Really got to me.