If you add the Lib-Dem vote to the Labour vote in...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
...constituencies where the Tories won, how many seats would the Tories lose ?

Comments

• SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »

Since you've had the idea, you tell us... go on... the information is out there... I look forward to your answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Since you've had the idea, you tell us... go on... the information is out there... I look forward to your answer.

That is too hard for a tard. The question alone really took it out of me.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then add UKIP and Tories and see how many Labour lose.
  • PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

701 I think
  • David TeeDavid Tee Posts: 22,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's make it really complicated and add back in the UKIP vote to the Tory numbers...
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I think the time would be better spent exploring what odds you can get on a future coalition between The Jedi and Death Eaters.
  • ecco66ecco66 Posts: 16,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Tee wrote: »
    Let's make it really complicated and add back in the UKIP vote to the Tory numbers...
    Well I will say one thing, the constant mithering by the left on this board since the result just illustrates how entirely unrepresentative of the country it is.. Not that I didn't realise that anyway :D:D
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    I'd be more interested in the 35% of people who didn't bother to vote, and how any party can appeal to them.

This country used to turnout 75-80% for a general election, and that has now plummeted.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

171 seats I think.
  • MeepersMeepers Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    156 by my count.