Big Rich Texas ....

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm addicted to this show. Pam is a fantastic character and the most attractive out of the lot of them. Bonnie and Whitney are my favourites though, especially when on the couch together.

As much as I think that Pam is a great character, I do think that both she and Maddie (?) came across as nasty school girl bullies at Connies event last night...

Trashy TV at it's best :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    How was the vote at the Fashionistas 'anonymous'? Leslie could clearly see who voted for and against her. Otherwise, great episode - but why did ITV2 skip the 'Joining the Club' special? That way, next Sunday's already the last episode of Season 2.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last episode next week, already, always when it starts to get good :(

Hopefully we get some reveals next week at the look back, and the unseen footage.

Btw, Leslies on that Millionaire Matchmaker thats on, looking for a bloke (obviously) :D

Hope the next series isn't to far away from being on. :p
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »
    How was the vote at the Fashionistas 'anonymous'? Leslie could clearly see who voted for and against her. Otherwise, great episode - but why did ITV2 skip the 'Joining the Club' special? That way, next Sunday's already the last episode of Season 2.

Unanimous or however its spelt.

I remember when pam got voted in about 4 people voted for her but as soon as heidis hand shot up so did all the rest of the fashionistas :D

Shame we are nearly at the end as this is my fav current tv show.
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Unanimous or however its spelt.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, English isn't my first language :)
    Forum Member
    Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, English isn't my first language :)

It does seem stupid that everyone has to vote in favour but heidi can overule any decision!

Why not just let heidi decide then instead of voting? :D
    Forum Member
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/big-rich-texas-leslie-birkland-calls-off-engagement/

Ditching a fiance because of a reality show? Maybe she just wanted his money, but he demanded a waterproof prenup.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie and Whitney given their own spin-off show. Can't wait for this.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/07/19/big-rich-texas-stars-whitney-whatley-and-bonnie-blossman-land-a-spinoff-debuts-in-september/

Is this the end of BRT?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie and Whitney given their own spin-off show. Can't wait for this.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/07/19/big-rich-texas-stars-whitney-whatley-and-bonnie-blossman-land-a-spinoff-debuts-in-september/

Is this the end of BRT?.
    I stopped watching BRT because the only ones I liked were Bonnie and Whitney.

Thanks for that info, I SO will watch! However, there is a downside=
    Bonnie's also not on the next season of BRT. She's been tweeting that only two of the old cast members are returning and that they're trying to reboot the show.
    Forum Member
    :eek: I'm currently in the midst of watching season 3 and I enjoy it very much. But if tally's spoiler is true, that'd ruin everything. Is there a link for that statement?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I'm currently in the midst of watching season 3 and I enjoy it very much. But if tally's spoiler is true, that'd ruin everything. Is there a link for that statement?

It's mentioned in the comments following the link to Reality Tea. Having said that I've read her tweets from about mid July onwards and cant see any reference to it. Here's the post that suggests it.
    nicole carmello • 3 days ago −

She's also not on the next season of BRT. She's been tweeting that only two of the old cast members are returning and that they're trying to reboot the show. So, she's not on BRT but she is on this spinoff. Interesting...

I've put it in spoiler tags just in case, but maybe it's not true. Has Leslie left? If so, thank goodness. Watching her on Millionaire Matchmaker was excrutiating. :p
    Forum Member
    Is that whitneys real surname? :D

I hope the spin off show makes it to freeview! Theyre my favs from brt.
    Forum Member
    to clarify: Next season of BRT takes two paths -one regular season and the other is our family only- Big Rich Texas: Whitney's Having a Baby

This was tweeted by Bonnie a few days ago.

By the way, Whitney's & Booger's daughter already has a twitter acount set up by them. :rolleyes:
    https://twitter.com/RhythmOverbey

I really like Booger, there really is more to him than meets the eye. Seems like a good guy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to watch the Whitney and Bonnie spin-off, love those 2, find them hilarious. :D
    Forum Member
    Big Rich Texas: Whitney's Having A Baby starts on Sunday, October 6th at 9/8c on Style Network (USA)! Can't wait. :)
    Forum Member
    Big Rich Texas is starting to air from season 1 on Thursday 17th October on ITV2 at 5.05pm - for everybody who has missed it the first time around.

Still no word on Season 3 in the UK though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a Trailer for this on ItvBe, hope its a new series, love it, especially Whitney :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Rich Texas - Whitneys having a baby is on Sunday 6:30pm ItvBe. :D