Options

Pobol Y Cwm

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    maybe gethin want sheryl to have his baby so he can steal it and give it to the other woman he is having a relaltionship with??????
  • Options
    dids858dids858 Posts: 3,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone get the feeling that courtney is not jim's?

As she is 11 and it was 12 years ago when Andrew went to prison?
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jessyc wrote: »
    nothing but someone commented above that she and kevin should get back together. I just find her totally blank.

No way should Sheryl get back with Kevin, he far too good for her. She must be totally brain-dead to be with Gethin, the man a first-class weirdo.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ollieboy1 wrote: »
    maybe gethin want sheryl to have his baby so he can steal it and give it to the other woman he is having a relaltionship with??????

Well I thought maybe he has a sick child somewhere that needs a transplant or something. That doesn't explain, Dani or his Dad though.

I am not sure he is talking to a woman anyway. Once again you couldn't tell.

What I do think, it is some type of bluff. Where the writers throw a whole bunch of conflicting info at you so you can't guess what's going on. There is probably one simple explanation. Gethin probably isn't nearly as bad as we think.
  • Options
    gingellegingelle Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Sheryl did have some great story lines some years ago.She had a really romantic affair with Garry and they lived together until he got jealous and started to beat her up.But it was lovely at the start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Auntie Marion thanked Gywneth for her card in Mondays episode and said she had a way of word.

Gywneth replied with she learnt from the woman who was always there for her.

Was that referring to Auntie Marion?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH Wow! :(
    Digiguide spoiler for February 17th:

A disappointed Macs leaves Penrhewl with Sioned's engagement ring. He doesn't recognise her anymore while she feels that her place is on the farm, where she feels safe.

There must be something actually wrong with Sioned. I always thought she might have something wrong with her. This doesn't sound good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    I hope Yvonne and Gwyneth can get completely back to normal. They're getting there but Yvonne deserves her life back. Garry needs to leave her alone. And I love how Gaynor didn't talk to her in the pub, most are still being funny :rolleyes:

Ffion knocked Hywell over, uh oh. Good thing he wasn't hurt but she is in trouble with the police for drink driving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole thing with Gaynor and Yvonne drives me crazy. I know Izzy had to leave because of Yvonne's undercover work.

She's on beach in Greece with her boyfriend. Guess why she's not back in Cwmderi, with the murders and rapists. She wants to be in Greece with her boyfriend.

Gaynor get over it. Act human for once apologize to Yvonne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gaynor is such a cow sometimes. Her was her who phoned the police for Ffion, who was arrested.
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    I was so pleased see yvonne back have that gary!!
  • Options
    Bluebirds79Bluebirds79 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    When Auntie Marion thanked Gywneth for her card in Mondays episode and said she had a way of word.

Gywneth replied with she learnt from the woman who was always there for her.

Was that referring to Auntie Marion?

Yeah,Marion gave her alot of support when she had Cancer and they've been close since.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    Gaynor is such a cow sometimes. Her was her who phoned the police for Ffion, who was arrested.

She did it for revenge,but it was a fair thing to do,Ffion was going to drive Rhys home drunk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh true Ffion shouldn't have driven, but Gaynor didn't do it for that reason. She obviously did it purely to get at Ffion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it's going to be Hywel chossing between them
  • Options
    DafadDdoniolDafadDdoniol Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    chwaraeteg wrote: »
    I know I have asked this before - but why do people keep calling Iolo Lolo? Is this some in-joke that I have missed out on?

If you ever find out let me know, I thought to begin with that it was a typo but people keep doing it so maybe not!!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    I think it's going to be Hywel chossing between them

Me too :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Hywel wants to be with Ffion, but his head is telling him to be with Gaynor. Hywel needs to be a man and do what he wants to do, not what he thinks he should do.

I was happy he finally told Gaynor to stop bossing him around in front of everyone in the Deri. He never seems to challenge her at all, she just rolls right over him.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though Gaynor has been a real cow to Hywel lately, and is getting on my nerves - she did do the right thing in calling the police. Ffion is a danger not only to herself - but to others on the road as well. I hope Ffion finally wakes up to herself now.
    It`s possible that Ffion could lose her licence....even her job if Gaynor is vindictive enough to blab to the school governors. Although Gaynor could also get into trouble for not telling the school governors earlier.
    If Hwyel is forced to take sides, then it won`t be in Gaynors favour. He`s already mad at her for treating him like a kid in front of everyone at Y Deri.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ffion was completely wrong for driving drunk. But for PYC the continuity with the alcoholism story is good. Ffion has a major problem it wouldn't just simply vanish. Some other major storylines just disappeared as issues.

Gaynor is just getting on my nerves lately. I hate to see one adult talking to another fully capable adult as if they were a child. Its borderline abusive. Hywel is more patient that I would be in similar situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gaynor definitely need to be knocked off her high horse,the way she talks down to people really gets on my nerves.
  • Options
    philglossopphilglossop Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Ffion was wrong to get behind the wheel of the car in the way she did and as much as I cannot stand Gaynor's attitude lately there can only be 1 winner in this situation and that's Gaynor.

I have the sneeky feeling Hywel will have a spat with Ffion, which could lead to Ffion's alcoholism coming back to the for. However- could Rhys have a bearing on the situation???

As for Macs and Sioned, the sooner the better- the whole thing has been a walking disaster!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Macs and Sioned, from teasers doesn't sound like the breakup people want to see. It sounds like an horrible tragedy becoming worse and very sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope we dont see it too bad for macs and sioned
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    welshsarah wrote: »
    I hope we dont see it too bad for macs and sioned

Yeah they deserve to be left alone for a while!

I'm a bit tired of the Denz mourning now as well.... it just goes on and on!
This discussion has been closed.