Options

Blackpool AND Manchester?????

2»

Comments

• Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if they went to Scotland this year, but they didn't last year.
  • Options
    OneF'inFalkirkOneF'inFalkirk Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    centrino04 wrote: »
    I don't know if they went to Scotland this year, but they didn't last year.

There was a clip of auditions and i though i saw the Clyde Auditorium on it, but yes, they certainly didn't do Scotland in 2007 making the title of the show a joke!!!
  • Options
    Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    There was a clip of auditions and i though i saw the Clyde Auditorium on it, but yes, they certainly didn't do Scotland in 2007 making the title of the show a joke!!!

I remember that. Apparently they also did Scotland this year which was meant to be shown in episode 2 and theres been no sign of it.
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a good job those singing lads went to Blackpool and not Manchester for their audition, otherwise Blackpool would have been a total bust!
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep saying this, but it's so weird, the way they're covering the auditions - they must have been absolutely dire, for them to keep flitting between different places in the same episode!
    And yet they seem to have featured London almost every week - I don't get why they are doing it this way instead of focussing on all the acts in one place, before moving on to another....I know this sounds like a silly gripe, but I'm finding it confusing! I must be getting old:o:D
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    I keep saying this, but it's so weird, the way they're covering the auditions - they must have been absolutely dire, for them to keep flitting between different places in the same episode!
    And yet they seem to have featured London almost every week - I don't get why they are doing it this way instead of focussing on all the acts in one place, before moving on to another....I know this sounds like a silly gripe, but I'm finding it confusing! I must be getting old:o:D
    It's so they can end on a nice London sob story every week.
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh you old cynic, you:D:D
    (you may be right, though:p)