Nokia N95

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all

Considering getting this tomorrow on Flext 35, phone is only £10 to buy it and contract is £30 a month plus £7.50 web n walk + £8.99 for insurance..

Anyone else know of a better deal to get this phone? or is that about as best as I can get???

Whats the phone like ? Is it pretty good ? :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I work for TMobile and the deal is very good, obviously with your £5 go direct discount also!

However the return rates on the N95 are very very high, mainly because of the battery, which from most customers, say only lasts about 2/3 hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    battery not so good :(

Was going to get a E65 from 3 but comparing it to N95 its pretty poor. :(
  • plasma-screenplasma-screen Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Personal experience of N95 is nothing short of amazing. I get around 2 days of use out of the battery - still fiddling about with maps and WLAN, highly recommend it!

:D
  • bob_loblawbob_loblaw Posts: 5,342
    Forum Member
    I used my phone to listen to music for 20 mins walking to work, 2 hours on loudspeaker this afternoon, 20 mins with headphones on the way home, battery indicator still full.
  • KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Battery seems to be a bit rubbish for the first few charges but actually the battery life seems to increase the more you use it, very weird but better news then everyone first thought i think :)