Does anybody feels sorry for Danniella Westbrook?

FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After what she has been through?

I was going to go with yes, but after the drugs thing, I'm going to say no.

Comments

• Hershal_GreeneHershal_Greene Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

She has had chance after chance and loads of support. How can she be so skint, must be the random trips to LA or her drug habit.

Eastenders
    Hollyoaks
    Celebrity Big Brother

All 3 shows have wanted her. The two soaps have asked her back numerous times for long term stints despite the fact she can't act!
    Her constant kiss and tells about her relapses and troubles to the paper AND THEN interviews on tv to make a quick buck.

Some people have and get little to nothing if they had the same problem.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Blown every chance she's had and still getting bailed out by these reality shows
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and no. Yes, she's had problems and some very bad luck. She's clearly a vulnerable individual. No, she's not really learned how to stay out of trouble and conducts her life like a soap opera.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I used to - but as others have said, she has had chance after chance and still hasn't learnt.

The parading round with idiotic toyboys whilst her kids are nowhere to be seen also sticks in the craw - especially when she blames them for relapsing. Like Katona, bankruptcy seems to mean holidays in the sun and not a care in the world.

She's a disgrace.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I think she's a very troubled soul, but she's also had more chances than most to escape her demons. So no, I reserve my sympathy for those who deserve it.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think her life is sad, and it makes me sad to see people not living their best lives - particularly her, and her pea-in-the-pod Kerry Katona who are always being bailed out by reality show offers and magazine spreads and all they do is muck it up.

They need help, therapy and counselling and to disappear from the limelight whilst they do it, not more and more reality crap.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another no here, I did use too but she's had endless chances in life, I lost respect for her when she went out with that 22 year old lad and posted all her life problems over twitter.

She could have made some money by returning to Hollyoaks but was an idiot and breached her contract. I think Eastenders asked her back too, which is rather gracious of them as she treated them like crap in the 90s.

That said, she's obviously struggled with the break down of her marriage, which is why she's having relapses, chasing after publicity etc as she was on the straight and narrow for a number of years and did stay out of the limelight after she married had her daughter. Just a shame all of that hard work and determination has gone as she used to be in a really good place.

I don't understand why she's claiming to be skint though, as she would receive a substantial amount of child support for her daughter from her ex husband as he is supposed to be a millionaire, plus I think her son is over the age of 18.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To a certain extent I do - addiction is an awful thing. However, much of Danniella's misfortune is self-inflicted. She needs to stop blaming other people and sort herself out.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, sadly she's too unintelligent to learn from her mistakes.
    She doesn't have the acumen to turn her life around and I fear that if she gets a big payday going on CBB it won't be spent on her children.
    She got too much too young and that has caused severe arrested development.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, not a jot.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Not a lot of sympathy, but some though. I hope she gets her life back on the right track.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Absolutely ZERO. I don't believe she's ever been clean either. Or raped.

And if you do, you're a mug.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really. She's been given enough chances
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,165
    Forum Member
    NO! vile, skanky, talentless trollop, I would be very happy if I never saw her ugly mug again.>:(
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    Daniella Westbrook could be given all the help, counselling, therapy, money, support in the world, and it still wouldn't make any difference.

I think she's a basic screw up who will keep on making the same mistakes until she eventually dies.

The only ones I feel sorry for are her kids. She's obviously a terrible mother, I just hope she doesn't take out her insecurities and failures on her children.
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No...
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nyet...
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. She has had more help and chances than most people.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    She became Born Again in 2011. Even Jesus couldn't help her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-god-will-ensure-i-never-143614
  • BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. She needs to sort her life out. There comes a point when a star is so washed up they are back in the cupboard with all the other plates. Which means you stay out of the papers and make a decent life for yourself.
  • BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wouldn't surprise me if she tried to shag Jesus, and then sent him a lot of insane text messages.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people might, I'm not one of them
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. She is an absolute clown of a woman. She has the opportunities at her feet to improve her life. More than most. Yet she throws it away time and time again. on the weekend they bury Bobbi Kristina, someone should be looking to her kids.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. She's another Katona who screws up time after time and never learns anything from her mistakes. Unlike Katona, she can't wheel out the deprived childhood card every time she gets back on the gak or shacks up with next nearest available knuckle dragger with a working penis
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing her years ago when she first started on Eastenders, and was dating a local Market Stall holder in Walthamstow she was sat on the edge of his stall I was struck by how pretty she was.
    She hit the self destruct button and had all the help in the world over and over again.
    Such a shame she had children if she wanted to live the way she does fine go ahead, but to be in such a mess when you have children doesn't deserve sympathy the children yes her no!