Options

Georgina and Jackson are an interesting couple.

2»

Comments

• Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Yes, that didn't end well for the guy either.

She could have made room for him on that bit of wood. I say it every time. She never bloody listens. :(
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    She could have made room for him on that bit of wood. I say it every time. She never bloody listens. :(

There was room for them two and the plank wouldn't have sunk - Mythbusters did an episode on it :D
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    There was room for them two and the plank wouldn't have sunk - Mythbusters did an episode on it :D

I knew it! Damned selfish woman :o

Jackson needs to be very wary and make sure he gets the wood ;-):p
  • Options
    kandi_kanekandi_kane Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    He likes her so much more than she likes him. If she doesn't even want to introduce him to her friends and family, come on what chance do they have?

Plus when he went to cry in the toilet why didn't she follow him to comfort him? After everything she said in the DR the fact he had a son is a nail in the coffin I think.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kandi_kane wrote: »

Plus when he went to cry in the toilet why didn't she follow him to comfort him?

We don't know that she didn't.

And did she know he was going to cry or have a piss?
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Georgina and Jackson today having a little snog https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7MnpVOqxb/?taken-by=bbuk

I'm totally neutral as I haven't watched for a week but two things strike me from that Instagram:

Her body language isn't enthusiastic and

Looking at the comments it's definitely going down well with at least a certain section of the audience.(I'm guessing perhaps younger, and/or less cynical viewers?)

So yeah- I predict it'll be good for his chances in the show, perhaps less good for him if he's genuine about her though
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    I'm totally neutral as I haven't watched for a week but two things strike me from that Instagram:

Her body language isn't enthusiastic and

Looking at the comments it's definitely going down well with at least a certain section of the audience.(I'm guessing perhaps younger, and/or less cynical viewers?)

So yeah- I predict it'll be good for his chances in the show, perhaps less good for him if he's genuine about her though

I personally think this relationship could be Georgina's undoing on the show. She's getting A LOT of negative comments on social media for her behavior tonight in the DR and just snob-like behavior in general. Being with Jackson really brings the upper class attitude out of her, which won't sit well with the viewers in the long run I think.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I personally think this relationship could be Georgina's undoing on the show. She's getting A LOT of negative comments on social media for her behavior tonight in the DR and just snob-like behavior in general. Being with Jackson really brings the upper class attitude out of her, which won't sit well with the viewers in the long run I think.

I said the other day that if she's not careful, he could drag her down. She's been really popular with her straight talking and frowny face but it feels like if Jackson doesn't get his love story, he's gonna milk the sympathy angle to Georgina's detriment.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    kandi_kane wrote: »
    He likes her so much more than she likes him. If she doesn't even want to introduce him to her friends and family, come on what chance do they have?

Plus when he went to cry in the toilet why didn't she follow him to comfort him? After everything she said in the DR the fact he had a son is a nail in the coffin I think.
    I keep picturing her entire family sitting round the TV watching this, with their sulky downturned mouths.
  • Options
    Paulo LeedsPaulo Leeds Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why was he crying?

she's so much more relaxed round Alex, this won't last
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He acts, looks and talks like a total fool.

How the hell a nice looking slightly posh girl could see anything in him is beyond me.

And she has said she could not introduce him to her circle as he would be embarrassing.

It's going nowhere.
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously I am in the minority - but I think its kinda sweet. Opposites attract and all that.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Obviously I am in the minority - but I think its kinda sweet. Opposites attract and all that.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that there is a real attraction there. Yes, they are completely different, and I think Georgina is torn between her head and her heart, as they say. Her head is telling her it's not going to work, they aren't compatible etc but I think she's confused because she does like him. She is also very guarded - her comment in the diary room about not understanding why Jackson is treating her like a "goddess" was very telling. I think she is quite insecure, which is probably why she is as guarded and private as she is. Jackson on the other hand is extremely open, which adds an interesting dynamic. I'm intrigued to see where their relationship, be that just a friendship or more, goes.
  • Options
    kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that there is a real attraction there. Yes, they are completely different, and I think Georgina is torn between her head and her heart, as they say. Her head is telling her it's not going to work, they aren't compatible etc but I think she's confused because she does like him. She is also very guarded - her comment in the diary room about not understanding why Jackson is treating her like a "goddess" was very telling. I think she is quite insecure, which is probably why she is as guarded and private as she is. Jackson on the other hand is extremely open, which adds an interesting dynamic. I'm intrigued to see where their relationship, be that just a friendship or more, goes.
    Totally agree 💯 look when when they was being told whos up for eviction she was holdin and strokin his hand in front of the others and seemed totally comfortable with each other. I think in time her guard will come down more and she'll open up more. I really like them together 😍😍😍
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think their relationship is summed up in this picture

10.45pm: Oh, don't mind us, #Jacksina. You carry on snogging. #BBUKLive
    https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/746096762444722177
  • Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 6,178
    Forum Member
    Yesterday they both seemed very comfortable together on the sofa and then all of a sudden she snapped and told Jackson he wasn't funny and that she wanted him to "get off her fat" even though she had no problem with him lying there for 20 minutes.

I'm not entirely sure what he sees in her, as she seems like quite a petulant, spoilt girl who is used to being told and given exactly what she wants.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed they are in the background together quite a bit, quietly talking. They were minding their own business on the bed in last night's highlights before Lateysha and Hughie had their barney, and everyone else jumped on their bed with them. I like that they seem to be taking time to get to know each other, and aren't jumping straight to nipple sucking like Marco and Laura did :D
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Agreed.

Plus the talk in the DR....when was that? Could have been any time in the last 2 weeks.
    CH5 edits anyhow and to get their storyline.. Yes she could have followed him into toilet but it wouldn't suit CH5's Rich Bitch allusions.

Georgina gets on with most of the people in there, most of them aren't the same as her. I hope they take their time and don't get pushed into a relationship that doesn't suit them
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #Jacksina have been having serious intimate chats about their relationship... https://t.co/iBIgMkNxEv #BBUK https://t.co/2RDbs1q7cs