Options

Laura Is Lovely

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
Forum Member
✭✭
I think she's coming across as the nicest one in there. I know she had the whole Marco thing, but I do genuinely believe that she got carried away and went way too far. I believe her when she says she regrets it...and usually I'm cynical with things like that in BB. I think she's nice and I actually think she dealt with whole Natalie argument very well as if it was me I would have hit the roof. I also think she dealt with the Charlie thing well as BB really tried to set her up there. That conversation took place before Charlie entered the house. Also, I don't know why Charlie is so angry as she said far worse about all the housemates before she'd ever met them in The Other House.

Comments

• Options
    AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't lovely but I will give it to her apologising straight away, other people didn't apologise at all.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been A LOT better since Marco left.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely is not a word I would associate with Laura!
  • Options
    PhoenixSinclairPhoenixSinclair Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I really like her!
  • Options
    Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does settle arguments really well. She backed down immediately when there was a misunderstanding with Andy over saying 'reality check' too. She is the most emotionally mature. I think she's a nice girl.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's growing on me. She seems quite articulate. Bonus in a house full of people who,struggle to finish a sentence
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmhh lovely seems a bit naive when refering to a woman who cant control her inner-ho.
    Best avoided .
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura appeared to be easily manipulated by Marco. But she now appears pretty decent and mature, when that kind of influence isn't around.
  • Options
    TahitianTahitian Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hated the way she came in, clearly attributing a lot of value to her IMO average appearance but there's something about her voice and her patience I like.

She came across as way too easily flattered by Marco but we've all been there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahitian wrote: »
    I just hated the way she came in, clearly attributing a lot of value to her IMO average appearance but there's something about her voice and her patience I like.

She came across as way too easily flattered by Marco but we've all been there.
    That's true enough. Everyone has fell for the charms of the wrong person, most people have done that more than once too. lol
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I still don't like her. I feel she's sly & clinging.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She honestly does seem like a perfectly nice girl.
  • Options
    TahitianTahitian Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't like her. I feel she's sly & clinging.

She's too stupid to be sly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the posts are back on show. lol The last few went awol for a while
  • Options
    tmjtmj Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura is one of my favourites now. I've said it before - something about the way she speaks is very calming. Everyone acting like Evelyn and Laura are evil personified cos they dared to talk about another HM - the others are just lucky BB didn't play their bitching.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her, she drones on and on trying to explain things.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has buckets of tolerance and a calm demeanor when arguing with Natalie, great qualities that I find very appealing.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Tahitian wrote: »
    She's too stupid to be sly.
    Stupid and sly commonly go together, a combination frequently seen in Big Brother.
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    She vastly earned my respect today.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lon_chaney wrote: »
    Mmhh lovely seems a bit naive when refering to a woman who cant control her inner-ho.
    Best avoided .

Agreed.
  • Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes playing the game, playing the victim when ever she can.
  • Options
    jake-the-fakejake-the-fake Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I feel like she is a lot more intelligent than she lets on.. I've noticed I have thought things and then she mentions them as if she is a viewer, Now that Marco has gone she is more likeable but she still comes across really cold and calculated
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she slagged Sam off? Oh well. She was saying how she felt and I think she was actually right anyway.

She held her own with Natalie very well.

Sometimes saying something behind someone's back isn't always 2 faced. You don't actually need to say everything you feel to someone's face.
  • Options
    Damon_PlemburyDamon_Plembury Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too really like Laura. Ive always liked her though, i was desperate for her to get away from Marco. Now she has her lovely demeanour is more evident. Really calm, and intelligent and articulate
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake.

Which I guess is fine, if you like that sort of thing.