Xbox One release date rumour

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    munta wrote: »
    Sainsburys electric PS4 Camera down for £45 so that saves you £5 ;)

But you haven't figured in the cost of batteries for the Xbox one if you are looking for like for like. So that's another £20 for the play and charge accessory :)

I already have Rechargeable AA batteries and a charger so not really going to need a play and charge kit.

But the games might be £45 which puts the price back to £10 - £10 cheaper ;)

so for what I want from each, price is not an issue really
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    id say it makes a huge difference, if you are undecided on what to get, or an impulse buyer or even if you have made up your mind. Seeing that console in the shop window or hearing people talking about it may drive you to a purchase.
    I'd expect both consoles to have enough early adopters to drive strong sales in the first two weeks. Neither console is rubbish, and they both have their fans.
    He4rt wrote: »
    -You will have the ability to buy pre-owned digital versions of games through the online marketplace.
    What does that mean? How does a pre-owned digital version different from a new digital version?
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    I'd expect both consoles to have enough early adopters to drive strong sales in the first two weeks. Neither console is rubbish, and they both have their fans.

What does that mean? How does a pre-owned digital version different from a new digital version?

Must be an owner selling their license via what ever system Microsoft introduce.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Must be an owner selling their license via what ever system Microsoft introduce.
    It is just from a survey.
    dgitl resel is colating sruvyey info!. not stoned. but driection to lok at?
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopoff wrote: »
    It is just from a survey.

ah right cheers!
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    CBOAT- Always crystal clear with his predictions.:D
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take a look at the comments on the DS article, some of them comments are just vile. People really have no life if they wish to taunt those who are getting an X1.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Take a look at the comments on the DS article, some of them comments are just vile. People really have no life if they wish to taunt those who are getting an X1.

Its only fanboys winding each other up. I did like this though
    I hope you can get it bundled with some kind of sniper game to mark the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its only fanboys winding each other up. I did like this though
    And people think this forum is bad...

People take things too personally and seem to think that someone else expressing an opinion is a personal attack.
  • orzieorzie Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Roll on November 22nd 2013