I think Claire lost because of Michelle!

2»

Comments

• pammi_ipammi_i Posts: 6,851
    Forum Member
    so lee will do as he's told and claire has a personality?

That's often how people get hired. Most managers want someone who will say "yes" a lot. Claire clearly has a mind of her own. SAS won't like that.
  • pammi_ipammi_i Posts: 6,851
    Forum Member
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Is Michael a Spurs fan? Do his loyalties change with the direction of the wind? I seem to recall he was a good Jewish boy until required to buy a kosher chicken.:rolleyes:
    I thought that it was about Michelle, not Michael and that Michelle was an ambitious female but Lee is a Spurs fan (a fact whcih passed me by if it is the case). Oldest trick in the book saying you support the boss's favourite team. What a creep!
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pammi_i wrote: »
    I thought that it was about Michelle, not Michael and that Michelle was an ambitious female but Lee is a Spurs fan (a fact whcih passed me by if it is the case). Oldest trick in the book saying you support the boss's favourite team. What a creep!
    Oh yes! Like some females pretending to understand the offside rule. :D An ex of mine pretended to like classical music - he didn't know his Brahms from his bum.:D
  • SmufterSmufter Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    An ex of mine pretended to like classical music - he didn't know his Brahms from his bum.:D

It got him a shag though???

Good lad
    :D