Options

EE - Character to face jail after iron bar attack *SPOILERS*

teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
Forum Member
EastEnders’ gran Carol Jackson faces jail in the new year when secret lover Connor Stanley is beaten to a pulp with an iron bar.
Guilt-ridden Carol, played by Lindsey Coulson, 49, falsely confesses to the attack on her granddaughter Whitney’s two-timing boyfriend when the love triangle goes horribly wrong.
She is covering up for someone else and states: “The whole situation’s my fault. Only right I take the blame.”
A show source said: “This affair could tear the entire Jackson family apart. No one will forget Connor in a hurry.”

I get the feeling of "been there, done that" here, but I'll keep an open mind until it airs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/12/31/eastenders-carol-jackson-faces-jail-after-her-lover-is-hit-with-an-iron-bar-115875-22816462/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Comments

• Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,956
    Forum Member
    just a tip but it might have been better to put carol spoilers. i always check these threads out cos you dont know who it is but when i read id rather not have read lol (not saying it was wrong lol)

at least this s/l will have a decent/good conclusion
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow so there is a reason why he's been hanging around like a bad smell.
  • Options
    Mike TeeveeMike Teevee Posts: 35,574
    Forum Member
    Well jumping to conclusions, I'm guessing Carol is covering for Bianca.

Which leads to Patsy's maternity leave, otherwise Bianca gets sent down for 9 months for assaulting a copper (which seems long to me)
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    just a tip but it might have been better to put carol spoilers. i always check these threads out cos you dont know who it is but when i read id rather not have read lol (not saying it was wrong lol)

at least this s/l will have a decent/good conclusion

No, because that is a spoiler
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Conner die? :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    All this violence is putting me off now. Surely this is getting more unrealistic now. A place like Walford cannot be filled with so many potential murderers.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Liam does the deed.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cough* Tommy Harris *cough*
    Sounds interesting though
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so are we supposed to believe that Bianca has managed to beat big strapping connor to a pulp with an iron bar?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well jumping to conclusions, I'm guessing Carol is covering for Bianca.

Which leads to Patsy's maternity leave, otherwise Bianca gets sent down for 9 months for assaulting a copper (which seems long to me)

Yes it was probably Bianca.

How many more beatings are we going to get. Ben was only sent down a few months ago, for beating the hell out of Jordan.
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Liam does the deed.

Leave little Liam out of it! Theres gotta be at least one young male who doesnt turn into a mini-Phil!
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,956
    Forum Member
    No, because that is a spoiler
    no its not. carol spoilers without the jail thing in it wouldnt have been a spoiler.(sorry didnt seem to be rude thought you was someone else lol)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catsmeow wrote: »
    All this violence is putting me off now. Surely this is getting more unrealistic now. A place like Walford cannot be filled with so many potential murderers.

Well not really given the fact Walford is meant to be quite a rough part of East London given the fact the place was under the touch of gangland bosses for the most part of the time the show has being running.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    so are we supposed to believe that Bianca has managed to beat big strapping connor to a pulp with an iron bar?:confused:

why is that so hard to believe? She's got the iron bar. when a weapon is involved, and it's from behind, how is he supposed to defend himself after his head's been smashed in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this mean he dies?

And who could she be covering for?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    Does this mean he dies?

And who could she be covering for?

Hard to tell "beaten to a pulp" suggests he lives but its hard to believe connor being beat up like this, he is in really good shape.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth could she be covering for?

Can he please die for the attack? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    Leave little Liam out of it! Theres gotta be at least one young male who doesnt turn into a mini-Phil!

Maybe young Tiff was the culprit then. She saw Granny shagging san taaaa clause. un der neith the stair case the other day. Oh I wonder what would have been
    if her mommy had only seen.... granny shagging santa clause.. that daaaay.
  • Options
    Mike TeeveeMike Teevee Posts: 35,574
    Forum Member
    It's not Bianca it's Max that Carol is covering for

he sorts out Connor because of Bianca's fears about Tiffany (working out from upcoming episode synopsis)

Still the most baffling thing for me is Bianca getting a lengthy sentence assaulting a copper. Was what she did worth a 9 month (plus) stretch?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe young Tiff was the culprit then. She saw Granny shagging san taaaa clause. un der neith the stair case the other day. Oh I wonder what would have been
    if her mommy had only seen.... granny shagging santa clause.. that daaaay.

Tiff does not seem that brutal.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why is that so hard to believe? She's got the iron bar. when a weapon is involved, and it's from behind, how is he supposed to defend himself after his head's been smashed in.

i suppose that would be the only way, if she crept up behind him I can see how it would work, it just seems a little bizarre that Connor, who looks extremely able to take care of himself, should first get beaten up by fat phil and now possibly by bianca, who although very shouty, is not known for violent attacks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Who on earth could she be covering for?

Can he please die for the attack? :)

It's Bianca or Liam or Whitney
    Tiffany begins to wet the bed after seeing her grandmother at it with connor. My bet is they think connor's been doing things to Tiff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i suppose that would be the only way, if she crept up behind him I can see how it would work, it just seems a little bizarre that Connor, who looks extremely able to take care of himself, should first get beaten up by fat phil and now possibly by bianca, who although very shouty, is not known for violent attacks!

Connor explained that he would have fought back and ran for it. But he wouldn't dare becuase of the connections Phil has.
  • Options
    charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not liking the sound of this. Just when you think Eastenders is pulling itself back together again, something like this rears it's head.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Wasn't connor a gangster and on the streets, I would assume he knows to watch his back although the phil affair was annoying a fat out of shape guy is threatening to break your legs any former thug would have beat the crap out of phil without a second thought.