Options

EE: Dean & Stacey - So many women?

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
First Linda, then Lauren, then Tosh, and now Stacey?! I wish I was this lucky. ;-) Even Tamwar's pulling. :(

Comments

• Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    First Linda, then Lauren, then Tosh, and now Stacey?! I wish I was this lucky. ;-) Even Tamwar's pulling. :(

He didn't have sex with Tosh and he's hardly 'getting' Linda
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    He didn't have sex with Tosh and he's hardly 'getting' Linda

Well I'm sorry.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ew, Tosh...

The Dean and Stacey scenes actually sound so interesting! It will be intriguing to see how Dean acts around different people, after he attacks Linda! Dean has so much potential, it was only the other week I was slagging dean and matt off, but what an improvement over the last few weeks!
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eww at Tosh! She looks like a satanic turkey wrestler!
  • Options
    wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unlucky for him he'll be Daddy Dean to at least two kids it seems. :p
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see the problem with a character shagging their way through the square. Also promiscuity can sometimes be a symptom of psychological issues in a person.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    He's young, good looking and lives in London. Of course there is ample opportunity for Dean to pull!
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    He'll get with Stacey and she'll find out about the rape in a while, leading to his leaving story. Can't see someone like Stacey, who's life was almost destroyed by the events following her own rape, letting Dean off with it.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His been with Stacey before, funny I can't remember him have this much luck, minus Linda last time.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    He's always fancied Stacey hasn't he? She just wasn't interested last time - I think he tried to sleep with her last time by spiking her drink and was this around the time her and Bradley were starting out?
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    His been with Stacey before, funny I can't remember him have this much luck, minus Linda last time.

I can only remember him sleeping with Stacey and a prostitute (which he made Shirley pay for) last time.
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only remember him sleeping with Stacey and a prostitute (which he made Shirley pay for) last time.

And Chelsea.

Linda's not interested in him, he rapes her and he didn't sleep with Tosh either:confused:
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has dean slept with Stacey?
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean slept with Stacey once but it meant nothing to her it was just a rebound fling. Dean never had any luck with the ladies during his first stint sleeping with Stacey was the only action he had. He never slept with Chelsea he fancied her for a long time and they kissed once but they never slept together.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »

Yeah it was a long time ago tho.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »

Yes, in 2007: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Pf5fLb0mE
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phahahaha!:D:D
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    going to give Stacey something good to do when the truth comes out
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many guys will stacey and Lauren have in common now dean, ryan is that it or am I missing someone
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

Linda?! >:( He rapes her! He has tried it on with her a few times but she's not interested in the slightest. He didn't have sex with Tosh, he just provided a sperm sample in a cup for Tosh and Tina's baby.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    I don't see the problem with a character shagging their way through the square. Also promiscuity can sometimes be a symptom of psychological issues in a person.

He seems a bit "seedy" to me now, compared to the Deano of old. Something about him gives me the creeps. Decent enough actor though.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I will be stealing this line for a future insult