Another emmerdale thread

leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
Forum Member
With all this drama and disaster I am just wondering if the following may happen

A return of a former character Jasmine Thomas !!!!!!!!!

With her grandas fall (sandy) and uncle Ashley' health issues

I think it would be brilliant for her to come back as we last saw her in 2009 and if I'm not mistaking she got only five or six years in jail for murdering that cope that was horrible

And with the pete n Ross love triangle I think it would be brilliant if debbie ended up divorcing pete then going back to her true love jasmine. Now come on emmerdale please make me a happy

I also would have Nathan Wilde back in a heart beat as well as sadie king but I'd be happy with jasmine return for now

Comments

• lawless45lawless45 Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid Jenna Coleman, Jasmine, is busy dating Prince Harry at the moment and strutting her stuff in Hollywood. Can't see her being too interested in an Emmerdale return. Sorry.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all this drama and disaster I am just wondering if the following may happen

A return of a former character Jasmine Thomas !!!!!!!!!

With her grandas fall (sandy) and uncle Ashley' health issues

I think it would be brilliant for her to come back as we last saw her in 2009 and if I'm not mistaking she got only five or six years in jail for murdering that cope that was horrible

And with the pete n Ross love triangle I think it would be brilliant if debbie ended up divorcing pete then going back to her true love jasmine. Now come on emmerdale please make me a happy

I also would have Nathan Wilde back in a heart beat as well as sadie king but I'd be happy with jasmine return for now

Yes. Yes. A million times YES.

Sadly her returning is about as likely as me appearing in ED :cry:

BIB - 4 years.
    lawless45 wrote: »
    I'm afraid Jenna Coleman, Jasmine, is busy dating Prince Harry at the moment and strutting her stuff in Hollywood. Can't see her being too interested in an Emmerdale return. Sorry.

Rumors.

And she's in Cardiff filming Doctor Who.

Sadly, agree with the last bit though :(