jodie prenger appreciation thread-FANS ONLY

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
Forum Member
as seen in another thread somewhere,someone said to start a jodie thread so here it is,for jodie fans only,i really hope she wins she deserves it,fed up of hearing people putting her down on here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodies great - from day one i thik she has been the most believeable nancy. She has stayed strong, and i think the way ALW has been bitchy about her size is so uncalled for. I have nothing but respect for Jodie - something that i am rapidly losing for ALW!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    i used to like the bloke but now hes just showing his true colours,he doesnt want jodie to win thats his prob,and i if thats the case why the hell did he put her through hes pathetic,she deserves the role of nany more than any of the others,her weight shouldnt be a issue,and i wouldnt say she is fat anyway,he ought to take a look in the mirror,im sorry im just so frustrated,she was in tears after,stupid man
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jane1976 wrote: »
    i used to like the bloke but now hes just showing his true colours,he doesnt want jodie to win thats his prob,and i if thats the case why the hell did he put her through hes pathetic,she deserves the role of nany more than any of the others,her weight shouldnt be a issue,and i wouldnt say she is fat anyway,he ought to take a look in the mirror,im sorry im just so frustrated,she was in tears after,stupid man

That was my first comment - that he should look in the mirror. The phrase people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones came to mind! Hes not exactly Brad Pitt is he :D:D
    Forum Member
    hmmm far from it lol jodies never hidden the fact shes had issues with her weight so a comment like that from him would of cut like a knife,shes so much better than him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm far from it lol jodies never hidden the fact shes had issues with her weight so a comment like that from him would of cut like a knife,shes so much better than him

Exactly - He couldn't pick on her vocals as they were great, so he picked on the one thing he knew would floor her. Personally i would rather see someone who can sing and act - regardless of size or looks, than someone skinny and pretty like Sam, but who can't sing or act to save her life! Go Jodie! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodie prenger appreciation thread-FANS ONLY

Hee Heeeee -- I'm not a fan! :D
  • AidaAida Posts: 2,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope that the very talented and vivacious Jodie has the commonsense to disregard the spiteful ramblings of that charmless little gargoyle Lloyd Webber and take comfort from the fact that a good proportion of the GBP have had her 'pinned' as 'Nancy' from Week One.
    I mean, for the love of God, who could possibly attach any credence to this man - he's the same fool who believed that Sarah Brightman could sing! :eek:
  • bigbazzerbigbazzer Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Jodie take it on the chin
    Cos we know your gonna win!
    Your not to big your not to small
    Your the best Nancy of them ALL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Jodie IS going to win!!! no doubt about it, she really is the only Nancy (traditional or otherwise). GO JODIE :) .....Wheres Princessam when you need her :) lol
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see how long it takes for one of her detractors to wander into this appreciation thread......:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Jodie will make it through to the semis and then I really want to hear what Cam Mac has to say.
  • lasitylasity Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Jodie is the biggest threat to all the other girls left and so will be heavily under attack by all their fans!
    But just as Jodie has done by being attacked by ALW she has risen above it showed how fabulous she really is and is training hard for next weeks performance which will be mind blowing!
    Jodie rocks ! She is the ONLY one anywhere near the finishing post and they can throw what they like at her she will not be trodden on cos she is never gonna lie down!
    And when she gets to the final she will show everyone how to sing the Oliver Songs and that will earn her the place on Stage as the West End Star she is destined to become!
    We love you Jodie xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's see how long it takes for one of her detractors to wander into this appreciation thread......:)
    Too late already.

melvin_m_melvin Quote:

Hee Heeeee -- I'm not a fan!
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Jane for starting the thread!

Not too much of hangover from last night then? LOL!

Mamaboogie and Caspar are going to love this!

Jodie's been my favourite to win from day one and I wouldn't spend money on voting for anyone else. But I'd put money on it that when it is all over, every other Nancy will say how genuinely nice Jodie is. :)
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie is the real deal! A natural. I so, so want her to win.

Rachal is so fake, Jessie not consistant enough and Sam well what can I say just do not see what ALW sees in her at all.

GO JODIE GO :):):):)
  • jenda57jenda57 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Jodie and my advice is look at Marissa Winokur. She is a wonderful performer and my friend says she's done really well in the American SCD. Go Jodie go I'd love to see the expressions if you win!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might be on my own here I'd really prefer it if we didn't sl*g off the other contestants on this thread. Some Jodie fans have got a bad enough rep as it is and Jodie doesn't need that kind of support IMHO.

I'm all for saying why we prefer Jodie over the others, but let's keep it polite! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might be on my own here I'd really prefer it if we didn't sl*g off the other contestants on this thread. Some Jodie fans have got a bad enough rep as it is and Jodie doesn't need that kind of support IMHO.

I'm all for saying why we prefer Jodie over the others, but let's keep it polite! :o

Agreed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenda57 wrote: »
    I really like Jodie and my advice is look at Marissa Winokur. She is a wonderful performer and my friend says she's done really well in the American SCD. Go Jodie go I'd love to see the expressions if you win!

I know this is a Jodie thread but isn't Marissa great! So full of life:) Shame's she's out of the comp. but I think she got further than she thought she would.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is a Jodie thread but isn't Marissa great! So full of life:) Shame's she's out of the comp. but I thik she got further than she thought she would.

I loved Marissa too and was glad she got so far in the show. Some weeks though I think the bbc wardrobe person was on the show LOL! Mind you Jodie is much, much slimmer than Marissa! :p
    Forum Member
    this is goin to be a nice thread no slaggin off anyone,lets not lower ourselves like some of the others,i got nothing against the other girls i just think jodie is better suited for the role of nancy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [
    QUOTE=BuddyBontheNet;23811779]Well done Jane for starting the thread!

Not too much of hangover from last night then? LOL!

Mamaboogie and Caspar are going to love this!
    Jodie's been my favourite to win from day one and I wouldn't spend money on voting for anyone else. But I'd put money on it that when it is all over, every other Nancy will say how genuinely nice Jodie is. :)
    [/QUOTE]

YEAAA HHHAAAAAAAA...........listen guys........shes a size 14......not 28.lets dump this crap about her weight....its not an issue.....

Lets focus on the positive and laugh at the fact people who try to pull her down do it coz she IS SUCH A THREAT. She stirs that much fear in them......just because she is good..
    Remember this is strangers who feel so threatened by her that they attack her personally.. Not professionally.

You attack something when your in awe of it cant control it or fear it.....other wise its just an opinion....thiers is way beyond opinion.....they make it personal so showing their fear of her...........

GOD BLESS JODIE...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might be on my own here I'd really prefer it if we didn't sl*g off the other contestants on this thread.
    Some Jodie fans have got a bad enough rep as it is

who..........:confused::confused:

and Jodie doesn't need that kind of support IMHO.

Its all about performance not personal..........lets keep it to performance........:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

Totally agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some Jodie fans have got a bad enough rep as it is
    I think this probably refers to me, because I happen to pick up on what other people say and ask them to prove it when they are lying. I don't see a problem with this when the board is covered in people saying "well Jodie was my favourite...." or "I've nothing against the girl" when the same people have been slagging her from day one.