Options

xx The Ray Quinn & Maria Filippov Appreciation Thread xx (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    Phat FacePhat Face Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Me to, Should be great :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me three. it will be in 2 weeks time won't it. :D to see him dance, more than likely make an appearence on sundays show with the rest of the boys
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray is getting loads of hits on youtube..way more than anyone else....lots of them are me watching it over and over though;)...cannot wait for Sunday,will he definitely be skating this week??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Probably not :(
    None of the girls skated last week
    Possibly a group skate?
    Only good thing is he's got another week to improve even more :)
  • Options
    Phat FacePhat Face Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I think it's girls this week...

Might be all skating partners the week after, man im gonna miss his presence this week :(
  • Options
    janymacjanymac Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will miss him too - never mindd, at least its on you tube. By the way outside of DS, he has a really big fan base as there are plenty who love him, and with his west end appearance in Grease, he will have been made familiar to people who did not see him on x factor. He had a really good vote count on his own behalf in x factor - it was just unfortunate for him that he was up against Leona, who scored more, which made it look like he had not done well.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone aware of where I can download his performance in reasonable size? I meant to record it on DVD and forgot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Ray. Looking forward to seeing him skate tomorrow. Im really gonna enjoy this years show with him in it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping up Rays thread...cant wait to see his performance on Sunday.
    wasnt the same this week.
    Hes head and shoulders above the others already.
    GO RAY!!!!:cool:
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure with Ray, he seems a good skater, but not sure about him. I do like Maria though.

But i think for me, its Jessica and Pavel who i want to win, i'm sure most people know why by now :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure with Ray, he seems a good skater, but not sure about him. I do like Maria though.

But i think for me, its Jessica and Pavel who i want to win, i'm sure most people know why by now :D

I'm not stalking you honest:D
    If we're talking skating Ray is the by far the best atm, I'm not a fan of his, I didn't like him on XF but this is a skating programme so good luck to him - the only thing I would say is that it's fine to have confidence but being over confident can lead to bad accidents on the ice, he needs more control before he attempts anything too showy ;)(I'm thinking of Chris Fountain dropping Frankie on her head last year):eek:
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the clip of him on Sunday said he's doing a slower routine so he'll have to curb the enthusiasm a bit :D:eek: )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for sunday's show. Ray should have a great routine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what Ray and Maria are skating to yet?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I love Ray. I hope he wins, i'll be supporting him all the way.

I'm a little worried people might not vote for him later on because he won't show the journey as much because he started off so good. But i think Ray is determined and will think of ways to improve
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful, so enjoyable to watch him
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    hope its put on youtube i need to see it again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I've just looked for it on Youtube 'cso i want to see Ray's performance again too but I couldn't find it. I hope someone uploads it soon... he was awesome!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray was FANTASTIC tonight. I think he is a wonderful skater and performer - go Ray!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray was faster than Maria tonight and they got out of sync a bit because she couldn't keep up with him.. so he is stretching her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Ray fans our boy did us proud tonight...just how fantastic was he???:)
  • Options
    janymacjanymac Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone else think that in the first week and this week, Ray outskated his partner? His footwork is much smoother and precise and he has greater sense of rhythm and fluidity ( not that she is bad - just that he seems to be that bit more acurate?). Maria is certainly a big Ray fan- she was nearly swooning over him after the routine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Wonderful natural talent.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic in week 1 and tonight - just hope the prejudice doesn't scuttle his chances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Ray to win! He was utterly brilliant this evening - definitely the best skater the show's ever seen ... and I say that as a big Suzanne and Kyran fan :) - he was excellent and I'm hoping people won't hold his talent against him; I know most of the time I enjoy an underdog, but Ray is stunningly good and I just can't ignore it!