Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    @SabrinaBryan hey! Are you in the #dwts tour in Las Vagas in June/July? I think I might go ! xo..if so who are u partnered with? xxx

Sabrina Bryan ‏ @SabrinaBryan
    @AdmiringGrande yes I am...and I'm partners with @artemchigvintse he's from the strictly out of UK!! Loves him!!

She was partnered with Mark Ballas when she was on DWTS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Well someone will have to watch it just in case she says something nice about Artem !
    Shame, will have to pass on that pleasure.....:eek:
    That lady has a surname to be reckoned with BJ. Not as nice as CHIGVINTSEV either. Tee hee.:rolleyes:
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @SabrinaBryan hey! Are you in the #dwts tour in Las Vagas in June/July? I think I might go ! xo..if so who are u partnered with? xxx

Sabrina Bryan ‏ @SabrinaBryan
    @AdmiringGrande yes I am...and I'm partners with @artemchigvintse he's from the strictly out of UK!! Loves him!!

She was partnered with Mark Ballas when she was on DWTS

Evening all, I thought Artem was dancing in the troupe. I wasn't expecting him to have a celeb partner! I wonder who will replace him when he leaves in May!
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    Evening all, I thought Artem was dancing in the troupe. I wasn't expecting him to have a celeb partner! I wonder who will replace him when he leaves in May!

i was surprised by that as well , but then as he tells us nothing how are we supposed to know
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whoever it is she may be dissappointed as she has tweeted back to say she think's Artem's Amazing & SEEEEEXY;)
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way Nancy Delolio is on Loose Women tomorrow !

Well thats one I will be happy miss then ,my tolerance of her is right at the end of its scope .:eek:
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Whoever it is she may be dissappointed as she has tweeted back to say she think's Artem's Amazing & SEEEEEXY;)

well he is just not with her :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear , thats a shock , that means less time with Kara and less time for their practice for the tour ., Does anyone know how good she is ,:confused:
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Oh dear , thats a shock , that means less time with Kara and less time for their practice for the tour ., Does anyone know how good she is ,:confused:

you can see her from last year with Mark on You Tube
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too thought he was part of the male troupe but as you say we don't know so we have to speculate.
    As for this partner, does she not read this thread then???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can see her from last year with Mark on You Tube

Apparently they had a romance! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww Yes,he's in love with his beautiful lady...K :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Get over there quick Kara , and let them all know he's spoken for , you know what these americans are like , anythings fair game if its got trousers on .:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear!
    As my husband would say she's all teeth and t*ts :D:D
    Forum Member
    Sabrina Bryan for Design a Dance, proving she has more talent than anyone else we've seen on Dancing with the Stars past and present!!
    Forum Member
    Ladies please, He is a big strong russian who is counting the days until his lady arrives, this is a job and there is something he will like, unlike his last partner, SHE CAN DANCE !! whooope
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening everyone have been out most of the day so have enjoyed catching up.I too thought that artem was part of the troupe and didn,t realise that he would have a partner.
    I hope that we will see plenty of pics etc of the Show. The Dance partner is certainly right when she says Artem is amazing and Sexy, she is not telling us anything new there!!!!
    I think I will give Loose Women a miss tomorrow , I will be out anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw. poor Artem, he is a professional after all, its his work and I have not forgotten his tweet about missing his buba and can't wait to start dance rehearsals for the tour. This one may have had her chance who know. She is so not Kara!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was impressive , But I cant help thinking that she has got that good in one week , she has got to have danced before, or she has done a Jason , and has been taking lessons for a few months , beforehand .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ladies please, He is a big strong russian who is counting the days until his lady arrives, this is a job and there is something he will like, unlike his last partner, SHE CAN DANCE !! whooope

May be she's dancing with him just in the troupe dance's.

Artem's only in the show for 4 weeks (Apr to Mid May) so can't see him doing the couple's dance's as well:confused:
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a shame I'm going to miss it but I'll be having colonic irrigation at that time :rolleyes::p:D
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OfficialITFSS
    So excited that our girl @SabrinaBryan is paired with the amazing @artemchigvintse in DWTSLV Live Event! Can't wait!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks BJ.

She isn't a patch on our Kara :D
This discussion has been closed.