Options

Crufts 2010

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
Forum Member
Is anyone going to Crufts at all this year?

I'm going on the Saturday to get an insight into the showing world, and hoping to buy a few things. I have a shopping list from our pup's breeder, which she knows she isn't going to get, but she wants to see prices for a few things.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi :)
    I'm going on Friday - Terrier and Hound day and I can't wait! I'm really interested in pedigree dogs and dog showing and this is the first time i'm going to Crufts. I'm especially excited about Discover Dogs and meeting some breeds that i've looked at online and in dog books for years!
    What breed is your pup?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's a litle Cavvie, hence going on the Toy day, however they're judging the bitches from 8:30am and I'm not getting there till 9:30am.. hmm, she's 6 months in April and we're going to our first show =] Can't wait... got the YKC stakes throughout the year too =]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww perfect :D
    I think Cavaliers are the most numerous toy breed so there should be loads of them there :D I saw a ruby one the other day and it was gorgeous.
    Also sorry if I sound rude, but you know you can only take dogs that have qualified for Crufts? They won't let you in otherwise! If you are showing though, good luck :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know, she's saying at home. Might take one of my friend's working Cocker with me for company. He has 4 and they are all qualified for life =] hehe

Am going to try to get to Crufts 2011 through the YKC stakes during this year =] hehe she'll be old enough to show next month =]
  • Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are going on Thursday and Friday.

Does anyone know if I could still buy my tickets online and pick them up on the day, if so where do we pick them up from? We normally buy them on the door but would like to save some money if possible!!

I love the shopping there!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure, all I know is that I got my ticket within 2 days, however I got it through the YKC so didn't pay anything. They are only £3 extra on the door so I'm told, but I'm not sure if you can pay online and pick up at the door, is there no phone number to call??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaisa624 wrote: »
    I know, she's saying at home. Might take one of my friend's working Cocker with me for company. He has 4 and they are all qualified for life =] hehe

Am going to try to get to Crufts 2011 through the YKC stakes during this year =] hehe she'll be old enough to show next month =]

Aww good. Sorry I wasn't sure :o
    Bet you're excited. Also, i've though about becoming a member of the YKC - is it worth it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, it's helping me find clubs near me and places to train. It's a good start for showing and agility, and it's easier to get to Crufts and major dog shows, and leads to proper showing in open shows, rather than just YKC stakes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have a stall at Crufts so I think i'll investigate.