rex's girlfriend/mos bro

Comments

• redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would have been an ideal opportunity for Lisa to wind up the wind up merchant and say something to get him going, just like he did after viewing the vts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd pick number 3, her necklace looks like the sort of expensive tacky tat Rex would buy someone, given his own taste in bling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haha! awww no i dont think she was that bad looking...... if she wasnt so orange and her hair and some moisture like the other girl then she would probabaly be prettier...

why dont girls realise!!!! natural is better!!
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB have screwed him over .. justice at last!!. He's been crowing on for weeks about her .. Darnell said he couldn't wait to see her and BB put a much prettier girl in the line-up on purpose.

Rex has been found out exaggerating again.

Gosh Rachel is far prettier .. much, much more natural. Rex's GF is a bit of a pound shop Chantelle.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmjmc wrote: »
    She is obviously beautiful to Rex. Folk define an image from ones description, quite often way off the mark. I'm sure we have all been their, were a perception of someone differs when we see the real thing. It's human nature :).

Come on, Rex would be the first to tell someone 'you lied dude ... she's not all that'!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the one they picked was the kind of girl Rex could only dream of getting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syo2sQqY3Ls

This is Rex' gf but I can't find a clip of Mo's brother. I wanted to see what he looked like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean there are some things that money can't buy?:eek:

Like class?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is brlliant, I like Lukeypukey, but he got it wrong. But,,,,that's rExs fault, unbeknown to him, because he has written her up to sound prettier than the prettiest, so obviously they'd go for the prettiest, naturalist looking one. THe one that actually was his girlfriend was a bit rough....looked a bit like Kate Moss after a fight with Chantelle after a night out.....
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whis one is his girlfriend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is Rex' gf but I can't find a clip of Mo's brother. I wanted to see what he looked like.

He was the one on the far end next to the girl they chose as Rex's gf. I know because he has been on bblb on eviction night last friday. They chose him right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    n1dxk9.jpg

Rex fake baked burd here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I love the irony of everyone here having a go at Rex for bigging up his girlfriend, while all you're doing is slutting her down [I think I just made up a new word:D]
    Seriously, number 3 was a looker, you'd think from all your descriptions of her she was some hag-dog. If I had to pick out Number 3 from your descriptions of her I'd never be able to do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liedown wrote: »
    n1dxk9.jpg

Rex fake baked burd here

She looks a bit like Jordan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katiekoo wrote: »
    who else will bb bring in to the task room

for those who don't have lf lisa and luke were taken to task room with line up of peeps. and had to pick rex's gf (luke got it wrong i think) and mos bro.

why don't you discuss what happens instead of pointlessly trying to guess what will happen?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daziechain wrote: »
    BB have screwed him over .. justice at last!!. He's been crowing on for weeks about her .. Darnell said he couldn't wait to see her and BB put a much prettier girl in the line-up on purpose.

Rex has been found out exaggerating again.

Gosh Rachel is far prettier .. much, much more natural. Rex's GF is a bit of a pound shop Chantelle.

Rachel has exceptional eyes, they are almost green-gold in colour. She is a very pretty woman.:) Rex's gf was quite average while number 6 was breathtaking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ta for that.:) I think I'm in love with number6.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liedown wrote: »
    n1dxk9.jpg

Rex fake baked burd here

That pout is going to result in crows feet above her upper lip, if she does it a lot. Rex says she pouts all the time.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mooncup wrote: »
    Rachel has exceptional eyes, they are almost green-gold in colour. She is a very pretty woman.:) Rex's gf was quite average while number 6 was breathtaking.

i think the school marm side of rachel appeals to rex (stockings and whip etc.) he can have fun with rachel but ultimately she would be the solid base of a relationship and i think that may be what rex needs - someone who allows him to be creative and 'a lad' but keeps things in order around him - his current girlfriend looks like a primadonna - rex doesn't need that sort of girlfriend, he's blinded by the power of the fake tan culture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too right.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange Lisa commented on the blue eyes and said number 3 but Puke shouted over her and said number 6.

I think both girls were pretty and don't think is fair to slag her off. Beauty is in the eys of the beholder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex real girlfriend would probably look really nice if she had a make under, She's young I can't see what she gets out of looking 30, I think I can't see her good points because I'm blinded by the chavvy look she's chosen and her petulant pout
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. My OH is prettier than Rex's girlfriend, and she's 35 and I'm totally skint.

Go me! :D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Strange Lisa commented on the blue eyes and said number 3 but Puke shouted over her and said number 6.

I think both girls were pretty and don't think is fair to slag her off. Beauty is in the eys of the beholder

Iknow and Luke is one of the most ................. hms ever.

When he comes out he will get the loudest reception and it won't be to a cheer either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex real girlfriend would probably look really nice if she had a make under, She's young I can't see what she gets out of looking 30, I think I can't see her good points because I'm blinded by the chavvy look she's chosen and her petulant pout

My oh thought that she was about 30 because of the thick makeup she wore.:eek: