DS Twists and Sequins - Real Time - Show 6

Comments

• pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    MuSiKe wrote: »
    This doesn't feel like T&S anymore, it's just DS Strictly Dancefloor with a different name. :(
    Mm - I have to agree here. :o

Suzy you know I love you, but I agree too
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're not criticizing you, Suzy, we're grateful that you're finishing it. :) It's just that it's easy to draw comparisons from DS Strictly Dancefloor, but that isn't a criticism.
    MuSiKe wrote: »
    This doesn't feel like T&S anymore, it's just DS Strictly Dancefloor with a different name. :(
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Hear hear..

(lol, I forgot Paint it Black had been used. On the bright side, I sabotaged myself. :D)
    Mm - I have to agree here. :o
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Suzy you know I love you, but I agree too

TBH, I think with the transition and what not, a song week was probably what was needed this week. Whilst I agree, staging, costumes, various other twists etc is what made T&S special, and why so many of us miss Ash now he's gone, I think things were always going to take a bit of a dip this week no matter who took over, and I think Suzy is without a doubt the best person to lead the old warhorse to the end :)

As for it being Dancefloor but with a different name. I must admit I did confide with another user that I worried it might go that way, but we do have another 5 or 6 shows to go before the final so plenty of opportunities still ahead. But, as I said, I think an easier week was what the doctor ordered after last week :)
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, I really feel sorry for Suzy here. Ash wouldn't want us all to be complaining about how it's going- would he? And he obviously thought Suzy was the best for the job and she's done a great job no matter how different it feels. She's done a great job so far and Im sure she'll continue with this until the end of the run :)
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,206
    Forum Member
    Guys, I really feel sorry for Suzy here. Ash wouldn't want us all to be complaining about how it's going- would he? And he obviously thought Suzy was the best for the job and she's done a great job no matter how different it feels. She's done a great job so far and Im sure she'll continue with this until the end of the run :)

Thankyou Callum and Danny- I am grateful for those words from you both

Callum - don't forget to vote:)
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Suzy your doing a great job and I support you but I do agree
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be honest, we know a twist is coming, let's just wait and see what's being planned before we jump to any assumptions. We did have a song week in last year's quarter finals if I recall (it was the triple elimination and I was in the dance off due to my poor Foxtrot song when I couldn't explain why I felt it suited) so it's a bit too soon to be decrying the falling format when we've only had 1 week of it :)
    Forum Member
    After the week we had I felt an easier week was best - I do have twists planned. The Leveller is the first
    Forum Member
    OK That is it

THE LINES ARE NOW CLOSED

Soon 9 couples will have a place in the next round. The remaining two will face our four judges. They will decide who stays and who leaves.

In no particular order the first couple through is
    Forum Member
    Connor and Katya

Back to dance again too are
    Forum Member
    Katie and Vincent

The third couple saved by the public are
    Forum Member
    Jas and Flavia

Joining them to dance again are
    Forum Member
    Jess and Pasha

The fifth couple through is
    Forum Member
    Ross and Ola

Saved and returning on Tuesday are
    Forum Member
    Danny and Aliona

Also guaranteed to be dancing again are
    Forum Member
    Jamie and Iveta.

The eighth couple through is
    Forum Member
    Callum and Erin

Which leaves us with

Val and Ian
    Mitch and Kristina
    Eliza and Artem

One of you is safe, the other two must face the judges.

I can now reveal the ninth couple through is
    Forum Member
    Mitch and Kristina

Which means that Val and Ian and Eliza and Artem you must now face the judges - your fates now lie in their hands.

Amy, I will ask you first- who do you want to save and why
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay. :p

I'd be grateful if the judges saved me as I was a bit off it this afternoon, but if I go I go. :D
    Forum Member
    As we wait for Amy, I will now ask Luke to state who he wishes to save and why
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    I know that Val sort-of wants to go, but she's been better than Eliza overall, so I save VAL AND IAN. Sorry, Eliza.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (I have the perfect Jive song too - if only I sabotaged myself the week after. Grr. :p)

EDIT: Wow, thanks Luke. I've kinda picked myself up from earlier, anyway :)
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Suzy, internet was failing and I wanted to check the leaderboard before I gave my answer.

This is tough. On a normal week, I would have maybe saved Val & Ian as Eliza has been in this position before. However, as Val said that she wanted to go, and she was below Eliza on the leaderboard, I'll give Eliza one more chance and therefore save ELIZA & ARTEM
    Forum Member
    So one vote each to Val and Eliza

Izzie you are next- who do you want to save and why
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regret saying what I said earlier. :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Suzy, internet was failing and I wanted to check the leaderboard before I gave my answer.

This is tough. On a normal week, I would have maybe saved Val & Ian as Eliza has been in this position before. However, as Val said that she wanted to go, and she was below Eliza on the leaderboard, I'll give Eliza one more chance and therefore save ELIZA & ARTEM

I've changed my mind now though, honest :p

#pregnancyhormones