Options

Eastenders - Monday 20th October 2014 | Demand & Order

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Linda is still heartbreaking. I cannot wait for Dean to get his comeuppance (assuming he does?!)

Sharon and Phil, please STFU and die. Thanks.

Was not expecting Ronnie to come straight out with that. Really liking her and Charlie at the mo.

Aw, Dot.

Kush seems okay. Tamwar is such a mopey bore sometimes but I like him. However I really hope him and Nancy don't become anything more than friends. Shabnam annoys me.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Agree with others who say there were some great scenes tonight.

Loved Stacey with Linda, and Nancy. She made a smashing job of Linda's hair. And if anyone would understand what Linda's been through it's her. Nancy and Stacey would make great pals.:)

We get another charismatic man in the show with Kush...can't fault him so far. Move over Phil, Max and Ian...it's all about Charlie, Mick, Aleks and Kush now.:D

Phil and Sharon can go boil their heads...Ronnie needs to think about no 1 right now.

Love Dot, Ronnie and Charlie together, she always had a soft spot for Ronnie.

It's going to be interesting to see how much Kat changes now.

Relieved that Nancy is not enamoured with Dexter.

Excellent episode.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt Kat would like that dress even if she hadn't been burned. It looks cheap and nasty.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    My bad, I wish I had put more, thought it was gonna be a average episode for Monday night.

I know i wasn't expecting much to be honest. nice to be suprised tho
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I thought that was SUCH a great episode.

Really busy, a fabulous mix of a wide variety of stories and families. We had representatives from pretty much every family apart from the Brannings and the Beales who were big last week anyway.

Kush was so brilliant - I already can't wait to see where he heads next. I'm totally shipping him and Shabnam.

Stacey continues to me absolutely mesmerizing. I just absolutely adore seeing the Queen of Drama herself popping up in everyone else's storylines with a big smile on her face.

Ronnie and Charlie are absolutely wonderful to watch. A romance that really works. I'm obsessed.

The Mitchells, the Masoods, show-stealing Kat. Great, great, great.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good episode by Sharon Marshall.

I love Ronnie and Charlie together. Brilliant pairing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    That episode was good. I like Kush and like the Stacey and Linda scenes good to also see her interacting with Nancy as well. I like the Mitchelll scenes and Ronnie & Charlie.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how I wish that Ronnie had got together with Charlie at the time instead of Jack.

A much better pairing, I'd like them to last and it doesn't have to end in misery for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kellie bright just gets better and better, each episode she raises the bar. superb.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Ronnie's confession, and a nice big finger to Phil and Sharon to boot.

I bet it was the thought Phil planted of Amy and Denny being taken away. Bliss :D
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh damn, Ronnie actually told Charlie her killer secret [which in turn will lead to his non-policeman guise being exposed]! :o

Speculation:
    I have a HORRIBLE feeling that Nick's return will cause Ronnie to lose this baby... :cry:>:(

And poor Tam :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders has a very attractive cast at the moment doesn't it?

Lots of good-looking people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode!

Eastenders is so strong with numerous strong storylines!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Phil's coming back!
    fit as a fiddle
    Alfie, stop lying!!
    Asking Moon not to lie would be like asking him not to breath
    Kush! :blush:
    Silly name :blush:
    masterquan wrote: »
    Phil thinks hes Ronnies dad
    or her King
    Has everyone forgotten about Shirley then?
    I had. Thanks for reminding me...not:p
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Does Tam fancy Nancy?
    For sure
    Has King Phil the indestructible forgotten he was married to a copper once?
    Philth hasn't forgotten but the scriptwriters have.,
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Have Dot and Ronnie not wondered why Detective Charlie is never in work?
    Good question. :p
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Hopefully Alfie won't get a penny.
    Hopefully, he gets prosecuted.
    LHolmes wrote: »
    That was a lovely scene with Dot and Charlie.
    Yes it was
    Where did Stacey learn all the hairdressing?
    In the Chokey
    Is Charlie going to tell anyone that he isn't a police officer?
    The Problem is that Charlie thinks he is a Police Officer
    Lushness wrote: »
    Nancy is such a sweet girl, nothing nasty about her at all.
    Have to agree
    Linda looks really pretty :)
    Especially when she smiles
    How can Deno not get the message F Off.
    Nobody has given him any message
    soap-lea wrote: »
    cant believe ronnie confessed so quick. phil was right
    Yes. What was that all about ????
    kellie bright just gets better and better, each episode she raises the bar. superb.
    She just needs to smile more.
    Chris Mark wrote: »

Philth, Mo, Shirley, Dot. The list goes on and on.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Last night was a brilliant episode.

plenty of character interaction and great scenes and storylines mixed together.

Loved Ronnie and Charlie's scenes. They really have amazing chemistry.

Also loved Linda and Stacey scenes and also Nancy and Stacey. I think Stacey/Nancy friendship would be amazing.

Great to see Kat and Alfie. I wonder when their fallout with Stacey Happens?

Kush seems very promising. EastEnders have a very strong cast right now with strong female and now male characters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philth, Mo, Shirley, Dot. The list goes on and on.[/QUOTE]

Men: Charlie, Peter, Aleks, Dean, Johnny, Kush

Women: Ronnie, Roxy, Lauren, Nancy, Shabnam, Emma, Linda.

I personally consider those characters attractive. There's quite a few.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an excellent episode and it seems tonight carries on the same evening again which they are doing a lot at the moment.

Ronnie and Charlie are so suited to one another and what a jerk Phil is telling her to end it when shes been miserable for years. The Mitchells normally have no problem keeping secrets so whats changed now?!

I'm glad that Ronnie secrets are coming out now because if she is to have a future with Charlie they need to be aired now and not ruin a marriage later. It wass good to see Dot so happy.

Kush seemed an OK kind of guy - although I hope hes not another AJ and just a comedy character.

Alfie's line Mo's face on the welsh flag was the best line of the night!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie telling Charlie was a big "f*ck you" to Phil, he should realise that she's not the kind of woman to be ordered about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I doubt Kat would like that dress even if she hadn't been burned. It looks cheap and nasty.

It's the thought that counts. :blush::D
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Oh damn, Ronnie actually told Charlie her killer secret [which in turn will lead to his non-policeman guise being exposed]! :o

Speculation:
    I have a HORRIBLE feeling that Nick's return will cause Ronnie to lose this baby... :cry:>:(

And poor Tam :(
    I don't think so. I think the idea of having a character for the future related to both Nick Cotton and Archie Mitchell is too good for them to waste it. :D
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »

and they can all act which is the main thing.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I don't know sophistication isn't a word I'd associate with Kat's dress sense.

Kat of 2010-2012 might have worn it. Her style was much better last year, still Kat but a lot more sensible for a woman of her age, but since getting back with Alfie the tighter outfits have crept back in on occasion.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Ronnie and Charlie together in principle. The actors seem to work well, and the characters look right together. But this has been the weirdest "courtship" ever. Charlie told Ronnie that he really didn't want anything to do with their baby like a week ago. Then the next day he wants to be involved. A few days after that they decide to start dating. Then after a conversation with Dot, Charlie pops the question and Ronnie responds by telling him she killed someone! Guess these two aren't interested in any mystery whatsoever.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's strange. Ronnie and Charlie really does work but it's being rushed.

Which is strange. Maybe they had planned to develop them over the summer but Womack's other work meant they couldn't and they needed them together in time for Nick's return, which couldn't be delayed because he has to be back by the 30th and have time to become involved in the Lucy story? :D Perhaps.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yeah, it's strange. Ronnie and Charlie really does work but it's being rushed.

Which is strange. Maybe they had planned to develop them over the summer but Womack's other work meant they couldn't and they needed them together in time for Nick's return, which couldn't be delayed because he has to be back by the 30th and have time to become involved in the Lucy story? :D Perhaps.

Other work ? She should make her mind up. Does she want to be in EE or not? More dedication please Ms Womack.