Post Your Smart Phone Home Screen Here...

Comments

• thebtmanthebtman Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iOS 7 Theme on JB i5 (actually running 6.1.2)...some subtle and not so subtle differences, plus SBSettings drop down quick menu....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1epbc2n873c68f/Fd5Ms7KL-q
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member

Send me a pm with that wallpaper
    Id ask to post it here, but from the initial response you got;) it seems like everyone is over the age of 70 ;)
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE running on Three's DC-HSPA+ network. (Yes, my phone can differentiate between 3G, H, H+ and DC)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr180/jabbamk1/Screenshot_2013-08-31-18-18-22_zps6f4b36eb.jpg
  • JwhiterzJwhiterz Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My iPhone 5 running on 3 :)http://postimg.org/image/9wv4rmekh/
    Forum Member
    Jwhiterz wrote: »
    My iPhone 5 running on 3 :)http://postimg.org/image/9wv4rmekh/

1 bar of signal.... on Three... typical :D

;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jabbamk1 wrote: »

;)

haha, yes :D . The local mast is a bit crap for 3G coverage here on EE & Three even though I can see it through my window, its usable and the speeds are decent though so I'm happy :D Will be better whenever MBNL decide to sort it out. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;)

Lol wind up much:p
    Forum Member
    haha, yes :D . The local mast is a bit crap for 3G coverage here on EE & Three even though I can see it through my window, its usable and the speeds are decent though so I'm happy :D Will be better whenever MBNL decide to sort it out. :rolleyes:
    thebtman wrote: »
    Lol wind up much:p

Haha, sorry! It had to be done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, sorry! It had to be done.

Its so very true :p
    Forum Member
    Its so very true :p

Don't worry though mate, i heard MBNL are on track to sort out your issue and they'll be better than other networks in your area in no time at all...
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr180/jabbamk1/dsf_zpsec66027d.gif

Get it.... on track.... because it's a train....

Yeh..., i'll leave now. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry though mate, i heard MBNL are on track to sort out your issue and they'll be better than other networks in no time...
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr180/jabbamk1/dsf_zpsec66027d.gif

Get it.... on track.... because it's a train....

Yeh..., i'll leave now. :o

Yes... I think you should...

jokes ;)

MBNL are the only provider of 3G around this area (Brecon Beacon's National Park) ... I don't think that's a surprise to anyone though is it? :rolleyes:

:D
    Forum Member
    Yes... I think you should...

jokes ;)

MBNL are the only provider of 3G around this area (Brecon Beacon's National Park)... I don't think that's a surprise to anyone though is it? :rolleyes:

And the irony is that you'd expect O2 and Vodafone's Project Beacon to have rolled out in a place called Beacons National Park....

Yeh ok i think i need to slow down on the crap jokes. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get 3-4 bars and a 12-14mbps speed and not many people live as remote as me, so I dont think its typical or even predictable!
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggyt wrote: »

What's the calendar app on the home screen ?
  • Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is mine, nothing special to showcase, it was more because of the comment on Three above.

photo_zps7b959412.png

And may i say, its like that 100% of the time where i live and work, it goes from 3-5, never any lower
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the irony is that you'd expect O2 and Vodafone's Project Beacon to have rolled out in a place called Beacons National Park....

Yeh ok i think i need to slow down on the crap jokes. :o

Never thought of that :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get 3-4 bars and a 12-14mbps speed and not many people live as remote as me, so I dont think its typical or even predictable!

I max out at 27mbps here, its quite often too, normally early in the morning or late at night
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I get around that speed during good hours of the day where I live, for a rural (ish) area I think its very decent
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    I max out at 27mbps here, its quite often too, normally early in the morning or late at night

Thats very good...guessing some EE customers on 4G would be glad of that speed:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE running on Three's DC-HSPA+ network. (Yes, my phone can differentiate between 3G, H, H+ and DC)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr180/jabbamk1/Screenshot_2013-08-31-18-18-22_zps6f4b36eb.jpg

Why does it matter or not if the phone differentiates between those types of internet speeds? its either ok speeds, fast, even faster or bloody damn quick :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get around that speed during good hours of the day where I live, for a rural (ish) area I think its very decent

I often horse ride in the Brecons, have experienced that speed on the stables I stay at - its faster than their landline speeds!:D
    Forum Member
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    Why does it matter or not if the phone differentiates between those types of internet speeds? its either ok speeds, fast, even faster or bloody damn quick :p:D

Because i'm a nerd who likes to know what mast i'm connected to and whether it's been upgraded to DC-HSPA.....

Don't judge me! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats very good...guessing some EE customers on 4G would be glad of that speed:D

yeah it is, i dont think many would get much more than that on DC-HSDPA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because i'm a nerd who likes to know what mast i'm connected to and whether it's been upgraded to DC-HSPA.....

Don't judge me! :D

lol we are all geeks posting on these types of threads, especially if you've got the speedtest.net app installed!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I often horse ride in the Brecons, have experienced that speed on the stables I stay at - its faster than their landline speeds!:D

Sure is for a lot of places that are more rural in the national park than me, Im lucky that I'm close to an exchange and get a constant 20mb connection :) . I'm looking forward to the day when I can beat that speed on my mobile at home :D