• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Nasty and mean spirited.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it wasn't. she could have slapped him about a bit for being cheeky and shouting at her. but she just treated him like the spoilt baby he is, and told him to Go And Get Your Food!!!!!!
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have promptly gotten some food and chucked it right at her. The nerve of that burly James Earl Jones sounding git standing over him and yelling.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    Go And Get Your Food!!!!!!

Lol

I wish he'd shouted back 'Go and put a decent bra on!'
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was hardly yelling at him, they were both smiling at each other as far as I could see. I saw it as humourous, although he seems to have wound them all up going on about food all the time apparently (we miss so much of what really goes on!)
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all starting to come out now with her and I am not talking about her boobs either :D
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh yeah I saw that as a joke as well. They were smiling. Basically it could have been a mad argument or to cheer Leslie up.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    >>>:D<<<
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry the dee haters can't see a bit of fun you could see it was a joke a bit of fun at last
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    nanna7 wrote: »
    Sorry the dee haters can't see a bit of fun you could see it was a joke a bit of fun at last

I don't actually hate Dee - I just find her repulsive!
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preferred the Duchess Of Solihull myself. She should have been made to stay like that for her entire stay!
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member

Her voice literally makes me feel a little sick. I keep expecting her to just cough up a humongous ball of phlegm from the back of her throat. :blush:
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Nasty and mean spirited.

^this^

ha ha .... or 'GO GET A JOB'

or 'depressed my arse'

Ditto

What the hell is going on in this house where they think it is funny and ok to shout and verbally abuse the old blokes in the house ..... not an ounce of respect.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's getting too cocky now.....how long will it be before the house turns on her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

How can we laugh at this dole cheating, money stealing vile woman ??
  • Options
    Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what baby. who.s baby, the baby for the win
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't look like a joke to me. Looked like typical low-class behavior.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I wanted to like Dee and as the Duchess she did well. Now she seems to wait for a reason to throw her weight about either in a patronising or comfort way especially to be mean to Gary just because he takes it. She seems to have no sense of genuine humour or heartfelt kindness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zak_hudson wrote: »
    How can we laugh at this dole cheating, money stealing vile woman ??
    Aaah right, so if we're going by peoples' pasts - both Gary and Leslie used to be heavy drug users - so basically they paid money to criminals to get a fix. Is that admirable in comparison to Dee previous activities?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personnel I try to not think about what happens before the house. But judge them in the house. Dee hasn't been the best but certainly not the worse. I read some terrible things about Gary from his life before cbb . Stephanie just being related to Spencer would have put me off ( I tried with her ) but she is nasty in the house full stop. Ricci drunk and sex on tv. And I am sure a lot more. The only ones I like after watching them in the house are Clair (she is my fave) semi like dee Gary edele audley Lauren the rest I dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personnel I try to not think about what happens before the house. But judge them in the house. Dee hasn't been the best but certainly not the worse. I read some terrible things about Gary from his life before cbb . Stephanie just being related to Spencer would have put me off ( I tried with her ) but she is nasty in the house full stop. Ricci drunk and sex on tv. And I am sure a lot more. The only ones I like after watching them in the house are Clair (she is my fave) semi like dee Gary edele audley Lauren the rest I dislike.
    Absolutely, I go with what I see in the house, they all start off at the same point of entry :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Aaah right, so if we're going by peoples' pasts - both Gary and Leslie used to be heavy drug users - so basically they paid money to criminals to get a fix. Is that admirable in comparison to Dee previous activities?

Exactly muggins
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I wanted to like Dee and as the Duchess she did well. Now she seems to wait for a reason to throw her weight about either in a patronising or comfort way especially to be mean to Gary just because he takes it. She seems to have no sense of genuine humour or heartfelt kindness.

Spot on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    No it wasn't. she could have slapped him about a bit...
    Is that allowed in Big Brother now? I thought physical assault was a no-no.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »

At least they didn't steal from the poor and vulnerable. They earned their money. Drugs are an addiction, which, as far as I know, they have both overcome. Stealing is not an addiction, nor is benefit fraud .