100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    #1: The one Kayne interrupted

#2: Frasier

#3: Wednesday Addams

#4: Hanna Montana

#5: Look Who's Talking

I'd agree with all those!;)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

:eek: Nooooooo way!!!!
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Entertainment Lawyer (Crazy Days and Nights)#4 - This former A list tweener wants the world to think she is pregnant so she can be on the cover of a tabloid. It is her life's dream to be on the cover of a tabloid all to herself. She has not managed it so far except for one very painful incident she doesn't like to talk about.

What is the "painful incident"?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed:

August 24th, 2007

This female, who is a former A list television and B list film actress had to have her stomach pumped a few months ago because she ate a brownie laced with more than the pot she thought was in it. Turns out some friends of friends brought the special brownies, while she thought she was eating brownies prepared by friends. It happened after all the guests had left, but the hosts were still there. She started freaking out within 10 - 15 minutes, and then collapsed. A private doctor at the resort was called in and her stomach pumped.

Marissa Cooper.
  • freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »

If it's Smiley Virus, it could refer to her self-harm (not sure if it's made a cover, since I'm assuming it means US tabloids)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »

She's had a few - her parents divorce, saucy pictures leaking and her split from the youngest of a trio of brothers.
  • tvfannytvfanny Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^
    She also was photographed having a bong of salvia! That's the one I was thinking of.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    ^^

Yeah, I thing it was the bong episode as well.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope 3 isn't true. 1 sounds interesting!
    Forum Member
    ^^

Has she ever been considered A-list? Or even a tweener?
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^

Has she ever been considered A-list? Or even a tweener?

She was the original tweener, she was 16 when Sk8r Boi was recorded and she was styled to appeal to that market. She's certainly A list I think.

Her pregnancy games have been going on for weeks with her and Chad teasing the press so it could be her, equally it could be smiley as she's been doing the same.

As for the painful incident, could be any of a few breakups, the accusations of song stealing, drugs etc
    Forum Member
    :eek: This one is messed up!

From CDAN:

This B list actress who shuffles between television and movies has one hit for every five bombs generally but is still very well known and works constantly. In the past few years she has become very outspoken about lots of issues and has become so intense about it that her husband went and found someone else who was much less intense.

Our actress likes to pretend that her husband is still at home and living with her and their kids and sets a place for him at the dinner table and just tells the kids he is late. They also seem to miss him every morning when they wake up. He just left for work.

Seems kind of creepy to me.
    Forum Member
    ^^

So the father moved out of the home, is living with someone else, but failed to have explained it all to the children?
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^

So the father moved out of the home, is living with someone else, but failed to have explained it all to the children?

They might be too young to really understand :(
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we to assume the husband is famous as well?
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Are we to assume the husband is famous as well?

I did. My Guess is SJP.
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    They might be too young to really understand :(

Very true. Sounds quite sad, I wonder who would leak this kind of story, and not really get help for the mother. Serious help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    That one's sad...I wondered about the Tweensh*te Doctor's ex? :( Not well known enough though I guess...

EDIT: nah, doesn't really fit at all, forget it! :)
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I did. My Guess is SJP.

Hmmmmm SJP doesn't spring to mind for me as being vocal about issues.

The only person I initially thought about was Daryl Hannah only cos she got arrested about that pipeline thing but she's not married and Mrs Coldplay - she always seems to be into some other charity or cause.
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Hmmmmm SJP doesn't spring to mind for me as being vocal about issues.

The only person I initially thought about was Daryl Hannah only cos she got arrested about that pipeline thing but she's not married and Mrs Coldplay - she always seems to be into some other charity or cause.

If having Obama over to your house as a fundraising effort isn't being vocal about issues, i don't know what is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2158982/Sarah-Jessica-Parker-gets-home-visit-Anna-Wintour-pair-plan-Obama-dinner.html

And the rest fits pretty well, doesn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the fact he's photographed with her and is meant to have left...??
    Forum Member
    xaulleo wrote: »
    Apart from the fact he's photographed with her and is meant to have left...??

Of course they are photographed together doing normal things. If they weren't it wouldn't be gossip anymore, it would be actually news if they aren't seen together.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the clueless lady? How many kids does she have?

I have a juicy blind about a recently split up celebrity couple. It appears there was another woman involved. And not for the husband!

Have it from a VERY good source (a friend whose job gives her access to such information). Wish I could post more! :D
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the clueless lady? How many kids does she have?

I have a juicy blind about a recently split up celebrity couple. It appears there was another woman involved. And not for the husband!

Have it from a VERY good source (a friend whose job gives her access to such information). Wish I could post more! :D

Well you could give us some clues just not name them outright :D
This discussion has been closed.