Options

About the prequel...

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
Clara says she knows the Doctor's name from Trenzalore. So does this mean the Doctor's name WILL be revealed? Or like will time be unwritten or something along those lines? That's my theory anyway.

And if we don't find out the Doctor's name then the episode title is a bit misleading :p

Comments

• Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Misleading titles?

The Doctor's Wife
    The Doctor's Daughter
    The Bells of St John

There are more, but they're my favourite.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    Misleading titles?

The Doctor's Wife
    The Doctor's Daughter
    The Bells of St John

Let's Kill Hitler's my favourite. :D
  • Options
    Shandyman81Shandyman81 Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Clara says she knows the Doctor's name from Trenzalore. So does this mean the Doctor's name WILL be revealed? Or like will time be unwritten or something along those lines? That's my theory anyway.

And if we don't find out the Doctor's name then the episode title is a bit misleading :p

It will be, but we won't hear it. The title is as misleading as 'let's kill hitler', 'the doctors wife' etc. it's about the name, doesn't mean we need to find out what it actually is.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Misleading titles?

The Doctor's Wife
    The Doctor's Daughter
    The Bells of St John

The Doctor's Daughter isn't terribly misleading, because she is actually from his genes.

The Bells of St John along with Cold War and Hide didn't actually have anything to do with the episode so I guess those three were quite the opposite of misleading, more like...un-leading :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    The Doctor's Daughter isn't terribly misleading, because she is actually from his genes.

The Bells of St John along with Cold War and Hide didn't actually have anything to do with the episode so I guess those three were quite the opposite of misleading, more like...un-leading :rolleyes:

She wasn't his daughter - she was a gender altered clone extrapolated from his DNA.

And TBoST had nothing to do with the episode?

What about the bells, that came from the box labelled St. John? I thought that was a fairly prominent part of the opening, actually. Quite heavily focused on as the joke of the episode title.

But then, I must have just made that up, then.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't his daughter - she was a gender altered clone extrapolated from his DNA.

And TBoST had nothing to do with the episode?

What about the bells, that came from the box labelled St. John? I thought that was a fairly prominent part of the opening, actually. Quite heavily focused on as the joke of the episode title.

But then, I must have just made that up, then.

:rolleyes:

Just about to bash out that very response! :D
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How does Cold War not have anything to do with the episode?

It's set in the Arttic, features a conflict between humans and a creature called an Ice Warrior and takes place in a time period known as the Cold War.

Hide I'll agree is a bit vague but the previous title of The Hider in the House would have given away the plot point of a second creature straight away.