New Regions on Unblock US

As title several new regions have been added for Netflix on Unblock Us
Germany, France, Luxemburg and another can't remember (maybe Switzerland)

Comments

• c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As title several new regions have been added for Netflix on Unblock Us
    Germany, France, Luxembourg and another can't remember (maybe Switzerland)

Don't forget Austria ;)

They don't work yet, as they've not been launched, which I think is Monday, so fingers crossed on Monday we'll have 6 more regions to play with :)
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Thanks OP for the heads up! I do hope there's a lot of new content on these regions which are unavailable in the other territories.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Also added to Ad-Freetime as well for those who use that service.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Was going to add to my original post that they don't work at the moment and causing all sorts of problems with my Apple TV, but beaten to it.
  • johnathomejohnathome Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

According to a Tweet on the right side of that page Penny Dreadful is available in France :)

Falling Skies season 2 as well, i missed that one for some reason.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also on Unotelly now too.
  • ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guys at OverPlay have added it also.

Looks to be some interesting stuff on France. I'm especially keen to see what the German library holds when it goes live.
  • hugonhugon Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend is a French teacher and has been looking forward to the French launch. Does anyone know how to filter the French language content so she can see what native content the French Netflix has?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All we need now is a reliable page/app so we can see what's on all the regions in one place lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask the folk at Tank Top TV.

They have recently opened their really cool on-demand listings aggregator to include other countries and they probably just need people to request these things so that they know which direction to take.

Tank Top are a bit like Moreflicks, only they have a lot more UK stuff covered (pretty much everything from the UK), but not all the Netflix regions yet (so start requesting!)

What sets them aside from Moreflicks (besides the great posters that you can browse), is that you can add shows to a watchlist which makes it really easy to remember what you want to watch in the future.

It will also only show the content from the services you actually have access to.

But when you come across a show (film or TV series) that you want to watch, but is not on any service you currently use, by adding it to your watchlist, you will get notification when it lands on your service.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ovbg wrote: »

They have recently opened their really cool on-demand listings aggregator to include other countries and they probably just need people to request these things so that they know which direction to take.

Tank Top are a bit like Moreflicks, only they have a lot more UK stuff covered (pretty much everything from the UK), but not all the Netflix regions yet (so start requesting!)

What sets them aside from Moreflicks (besides the great posters that you can browse), is that you can add shows to a watchlist which makes it really easy to remember what you want to watch in the future.

It will also only show the content from the services you actually have access to.

But when you come across a show (film or TV series) that you want to watch, but is not on any service you currently use, by adding it to your watchlist, you will get notification when it lands on your service.

Just signed up cheers mate.
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnathome wrote: »
    According to a Tweet on the right side of that page Penny Dreadful is available in France :)

Falling Skies season 2 as well, i missed that one for some reason.
    Penny Dreadful is already available on the Netherlands region anyway. I am 2 episodes in at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ovbg wrote: »

Thanks will give them a go, I find moreflicks very "clunky"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeap, moreflicks has some good things too, the fact they have listings for a lot of Netflix regions around the world still make it useful, but their development really has stopped, and their UK version is not very good.

I still use them to find if something really is on Netflix, but I really like how Tank Top TV has their watchlist.

They are also considering adding a reminder option right at the episode level, so if people set this, new episodes of their favourite shows will send reminders when they become available, so if this sounds interesting, request it to them - I've found them to be really open to hearing new ideas.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice listings on Netflix France
    There are a handful of shows i have been wanting to check that out that other countries do not have

They even have a HBO show which shocked me as i didn't think HBO shows were sold to netflix.
  • Tom123Tom123 Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curious: which show is it??
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Tom123 wrote: »
    curious: which show is it??

Deadwood
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Deadwood
    I think Amazon prime has deadwood and also oz so some of the older HBO shows are available on some of the streaming services.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Germany is no different to France, but with a few additions

Luxembourg, again, no difference.

What other countries are we expecting soon?
    Forum Member
    Deadwood is on Amazon Prime and available to download, if you have the correct device. So it looks like HBO do release their shows from time to time.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Belgium and Switzerland I think are 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member

A lot was made in the media about strict licence regulations in France so I was surprised that it's content is actually better than Germany. IMO the Germany NF content is quite poor, especially the film selection all looked very old.
    Forum Member
    Just started with Tank Top TV, is there any way to get it to search all Netflix Regions, at the moment it only gives US or UK so pretty much useless with Netflix from other countries. But I do like the interface etc.
  • izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.moreflicks.com/

You can search all regions here, just uncheck the services you don't want to search.
    If you click the netflix button next to a film/programme it will tell you what regions it is available in.

It can be a touch slow at times though.