Did Moffat mess up the Who schedule?

123457»

Comments

• Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    And some people are determined to do the opposite. Pretty much doing exactly what they are accusing others of doing, only laying blame where there's little evidence to suggest it either is our isn't his fault.

Call me old-fashioned but I tend to believe that if you're in charge of something then you're responsible for it. I know blaming someone else or just nebulous "circumstances" is the in-thing these days but it doesn't wash with me.
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Call me old-fashioned but I tend to believe that if you're in charge of something then you're responsible for it. I know blaming someone else or just nebulous "circumstances" is the in-thing these days but it doesn't wash with me.

Moffat is one of the people responsible for the show. There have been several others involved over these past few years.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Politicians and Priests must love you.

Nope. They probably hate me.

See, the thing is, I don't get annoyed at people telling me what to think. I just take it on board, study the situation and then decide what I think. I don't rant and rave about how dare people have a different opinion to me.

I have no problem with a reasonable and well-thought-out argument as to why I might want to hold a given opinion.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    Moffat is one of the people responsible for the show. There have been several others involved over these past few years.
    And Moffat ultimately reports into the Controller of BBC one, with various other commissioning execs in the chain as well

So where does the buck actually stop?