Geri Haliwell to have her music incorporated into every episode of new Glee-like show

1235»

Comments

• gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say delusion. Geri's entire music is deemed a failure nowadays because people focus on the negatives.
    1999 to 2002 Geri was huge in the u.k the tour should've happened then so yes by the time Passion came out it was a bump in the road.

the tour was in 2005 through, off the back of her least successful comeback single. so the timing couldn't have been worse, because the demand just wasn't there. so considering that and the hilarious description of her vocal abilities, that press release remains one of the most deluded statements i have ever read.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    the tour was in 2005 through, off the back of her least successful comeback single. so the timing couldn't have been worse, because the demand just wasn't there. so considering that and the hilarious description of her vocal abilities, that press release remains one of the most deluded statements i have ever read.:D

Exactly it couldn't have came it a worse time. Back in the big days of her career I'm sure Geri must kick herself that she didn't do a bit less of this & more of that. She should've toured but by the time she had the chance well...
    I am optimistic about future Geri projects but i do think the big big days of her music are gone now shame as i love her work but unfortunately Geri now is in her 40's & not a lot of people think of that as cool. I suppose now its Rita Ora that everyone likes well i am happy with appreciating the older celebs. Most of my favorites are all older anyway :)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Geri had the guts to tour in 2001 it would have been a sell out. I think fear has often held her back. She knows she hasn't the strongest voice and it must be hard having people constantly remind you of this.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well this rubbish has been cancelled, honestly of course it has been. These people were just superficially and in reality awful.

Let's move on eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Geri release a teaser video? I'm guessing its still on the cards perhaps not with channel 4 but still on. Personally i would've preferred it if Geri done the living show instead a 6 part fly on the wall. With optional DVD release with some music like Victoria's The Real Beckham's :)