Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Just another 150 Stewies to go for me, trying not to actually buy any bombs and just use what I get from the odd task and what the geeks leave.

Yes I haven't bought anything either.

Most of the new characters give rockets for 2 and 4 hr tasks, and the blue nerds give them every 10 or so nerds.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    400 done, Trophy got :)
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    When or how does this bombing stewie thing show up?

I'm still on latcher and giant Stewie.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    They are bound to stop this bombing thing soon you can get so much blam from it, I'm on course for 100,000 at this rate, 21 days left I've got 55,000 blam and yesterday alone I got over 6000

Just quoted this to say I've went from 55,000 to 75.000 blam in since the 18th, bombing stewies earns so much blam :) only need 20 or so more for the 400.

Wonder when they are gonna release the quagmire outfit
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    When or how does this bombing stewie thing show up?

I'm still on latcher and giant Stewie.

You have to keep spraying giant Stewie as it's the pesticides that cause the minion Stewies.
    Forum Member
    You have to keep spraying giant Stewie as it's the pesticides that cause the minion Stewies.

Cool. Cheers. I'll keep at it then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the new tasks have started,

Demon Stewie is here, and so is Nathon Fillon (250 clams).

All the superheros and new characters have tasks, so lots of blam to be earnt.

I only need 2000 blam for George now.
    Forum Member
    There's a free pesticide > harpoon conversion box in the shop ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got George this morning. So not really worried about getting the blam now. All the Stewies are just annoying. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the best way to collect harpoons?

By that I mean, how do people collect the right amount of harpoons for a certain type?

I tend to end up with a surplus of one type while being asked for the type I don't have many of.

I don't have any premium shops or characters so have to use ordinary characters to do the tasks. But I am not sure to spread the tasks out between the types of harpoons or to focus on one type of harpoon with all characters, or certain types with certain characters.
    Forum Member
    Finally got the Hellboy guy unlocked. Now for the girl.
    Forum Member
    What is the best way to collect harpoons?

All I know is it's taken pretty much the whole day to fire on Demon Stewie once so far which was a few hours ago and I've only collected 2 of the required 11 harpoons since for the next one.
    I think this task isn't going to be so easy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I know is it's taken pretty much the whole day to fire on Demon Stewie once so far which was a few hours ago and I've only collected 2 of the required 11 harpoons since for the next one.
    I think this task isn't going to be so easy.

I'm in the same position, took me all day to get enough modern harpoons to defeat him once, then it asked for them again, so I have to collect from 0 again. So now I have 3 of them and 20hrs left to collect the other 8.

One mistake I keep making, is defeating him as soon as I get enough harpoons. I should wait until the last moment in the hope of collecting excess harpoons. But I worry I will miss the deadline if I forget,

I'm not too worried now I have George but it would be nice to get the Movie set building.

Definitely have too many characters now and enough buildings to feel like my city is alive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I've got enough harpoons to go up a level, but I've got 14 hrs left. So I'll carry on without defeating Demon Stewie and see if I can get enough for the next level + 24hrs.

P.s. I've got 1,000,000 worth of coins.

Wonder if they'll make the next district even more expensive as all the players won't have used much coin since the event.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I did it, won the movie action set. Only trouble is, it is not a coin and xp giving building. :( Just animated scenery.

It is definitely worth waiting to vanquish Demon Stewie until the count down has almost finished even if you have enough harpoons early on.

Just got to vanquish him 5 more times for the next vehicle.
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally got George this morning. So not really worried about getting the blam now. All the Stewies are just annoying. :)

I managed to get him too..Now what incentive do we have to collect BLAM?? They should give us money for every 5000 we get or something? Or a harpoon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get him too..Now what incentive do we have to collect BLAM?? They should give us money for every 5000 we get or something? Or a harpoon

You'll still need 10000 blam for the Multiplier.

But I'm also hoping there will be another conversion mystery box for all the spare blam at the end of the task.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll still need 10000 blam for the Multiplier.

Oh yeah I already got them..and bought every building that you can get with them too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I already got them..and bought every building that you can get with them too!

I'm still trying for the Multiplier. Had Peter on harpoon tasks so it is taking ages to get the calculator.

Not sure if I am going to get the next vehicle. The trouble is if you miss out on the next harpoon, you have to wait another 24 hrs till you can swap to another harpoon needed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Managed to create some screen shots of my town and piece them together.

So here is what my town looks like at the moment.

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/koantemplation/FamilyGuyTown12_zps62e76a85.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still trying for the Multiplier. Had Peter on harpoon tasks so it is taking ages to get the calculator.

Not sure if I am going to get the next vehicle. The trouble is if you miss out on the next harpoon, you have to wait another 24 hrs till you can swap to another harpoon needed.

I should add I don't have him yet either..just hav ethe blams so far. Yeah when you max the meter you need so many harpoons it is close to impossible getting them all. I need at least 10 red ones within the 16 hours left!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I should add I don't have him yet either..just hav ethe blams so far. Yeah when you max the meter you need so many harpoons it is close to impossible getting them all. I need at least 10 red ones within the 16 hours left!

I should be able to get the next vehicle now. I only need one more defeat to get the 9 defeats. I have to wait for the countdown to finish as there is no way I'll be able to get 20 modern harpoons in the time left. But it means I only need 5 for the next defeat which I have already got.

I should then have enough to get the 4th defeat for the other task.

I used blam to speed up the process when it first started, just 1 or 2 blam to skip an hour or half hour, it makes the difference.
    Forum Member

That's quite cool. What's with all the blocks of flats or that. (The ones way off to the left)
  • EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    That's quite cool. What's with all the blocks of flats or that. (The ones way off to the left)

House farming for money. Or in this case it looks like office farming.

Just need 8000 blam for George and a lot of comic books for the multiplier skin.