Options

Got To Dance- Will there be a series 5??

Comments

• Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to see the run-through to see who was worth voting for. I also liked Kaine, so that's one, I suppose Original Kidz and IMD (based on their audition), but I bet Kaner Flex will be chosen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We get it - she's pregnant!!!!
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    Had to see the run-through to see who was worth voting for. I also liked Kaine, so that's one, I suppose Original Kidz and IMD (based on their audition), but I bet Kaner Flex will be chosen.

You chose wisely :D

I'm glad that Kaner Flex didn't get through, I don't really call that dancing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You chose wisely :D

I'm glad that Kaner Flex didn't get through, I don't really call that dancing.

:D:D I'm glad too, I think if he got through, it would have been a pity vote than one based on talent comparison.
  • Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke_Mills wrote: »
    Little off topic,

But do you think they could ever afford not to have Kimberly as a judge? I think she's pretty much the linchpin of the show, the one they could never lose.

I agree, she just brings joy and expertise to the show, the men are good also, infact they are all soooo positive, not like X factor!
  • Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notin wrote: »
    I agree, she just brings joy and expertise to the show, the men are good also, infact they are all soooo positive, not like X factor!

agreed! It's a shame this show doesn't get more viewers (but I understand because its on Sky 1), however its nice to always hear the judges say positive things and give the acts advice on how to improve.

Wasn't sure about the acts Kimberley had last night. They all stood out in the auditions, however not all were brilliant last night. I couldn't predict who would get through , maybe except for Kane.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evenin'..... anyone? ;)
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Duplic8
  • Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tap dancer seemed just out of time with the music....got better as it went on....awful opening and strange music choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duplicli8 - was good, didn't like the ending though, would have rather that being midway through the act. Freddie - yeah started off okay, ended up great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicholas - better than Untitled, not too sure about the phone bit and skipping across the stage, but can see he can do more than that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow - two top acts there - great. What choice to choose the top three from.
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the start and had to play catch up

Really glad Dani and Isa and Unity got through. Third cat could have been any of the others really. Duplicate were goodish.

My top two runners in the final for me are Bitter Harvest and Dani and Isa
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of bored with the show this time. I mean, OK, Diversity were great and they introduced a whole new style of dance, but does everybody have to do it? It was a relief to have a bit of ballet and tap, even if they weren't that great. And I can't stand Davina's presentation style, she's awful. Liked Adam Garcia's number, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had to record Adam's acts and watched it last night. I really thought Marvel would go through instead of Duplic8,

And I really loved Adam's number, it was brilliant - much better than Kimberly's.

Anyone watching the final?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IMD - not bad but a couple of slips I thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to record Adam's acts and watched it last night. I really thought Marvel would go through instead of Duplic8,

And I really loved Adam's number, it was brilliant - much better than Kimberly's.

Anyone watching the final?
    Hey DD :) I guessed and voted for IMD and the couple duo, but also thought Marvel would go through too as much as I thought Duplic8 was alright.

Also saw a couple slip-ups with IMD acts just now. Not sure their instructor (in the audience) was too happy!
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,183
    Forum Member
    the judging panel is perfect ...i am so surprised that BGT hasn't pinched them ... Kimberley is excellent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi all.

Kaine: good but didn't blow me away.

Unity Academy: not quite as good as before but better than IMD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stop Shrieking Davina!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the whole of Kaine's act, but none of the acts so far has swayed much tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG that was brilliant! Poor Kimberly nearly dropped the baby :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dance Illusion for me so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There we go! I am swayed! Even before the surprise bit at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha ha, penny has only just dropped with Adam :D:D