Options

A Bit Cheeky..

.Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know this is a bit cheeky ..but how is it going? Last year I watched..I knew 3 of the people..this year the only one I had heard of was Claire king from Emmerdale..many many years ago...so have not bothered. Have I missed a good series?

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    normally each year there are one or two hms that are very unlikeable, Im struggling to find ones I like this series
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you should watch it, it makes you proud to be a non-celebrity :cool:
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have found it hugely entertaining Rosie, but it's taken a nasty turn. Many of the HM's are quite self centred, causing arguments with ego's the size of an airship.

It means we get to see very little of the other characters so it's biased towards showing the more controversial ones. Unfortunately, Claire King has hardly been shown but she did escape eviction last night so she has some support outside the house.

If you don't like James Jordan or Gary Busey then it won't be easy as they feature in a LOT of scenes.

Mr Bland went last night so it's not too late to join in and watch.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    you should watch it, it makes you proud to be a non-celebrity :cool:

But it sure don't make you proud to be British ;-)
  • Options
    HoneybadgerHoneybadger Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    It is difficult to form any sort of an opinion.

Unless you are Gary, talking to Gary or ignoring Gary you don't seem to get a lot of air time and even less forum time.

Not totally true but it would be nice to see footage of housemates just quietly getting along with each other. In his interview David said on the whole they were friendly and all got along yet unless a showmance is in the offing we don't see any of that.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Cheeky?

Nah, this is a bit cheeky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Cheeky?

Nah, this is a bit cheeky.

How dare you post a pic of my posteria!!!! I am really hurt... hey maybe this makes me a celeb....look out for me on next CBB!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they would be better getting together a "DS" BB!! The people on here are more interesting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    I have found it hugely entertaining Rosie, but it's taken a nasty turn. Many of the HM's are quite self centred, causing arguments with ego's the size of an airship.

It means we get to see very little of the other characters so it's biased towards showing the more controversial ones. Unfortunately, Claire King has hardly been shown but she did escape eviction last night so she has some support outside the house.

If you don't like James Jordan or Gary Busey then it won't be easy as they feature in a LOT of scenes.

Mr Bland went last night so it's not too late to join in and watch.

Thanks Joni... my main point is that ( although I am an oldie!)....I don't know them...even the old guy...they are NOT exactly celebs that we all know!!! :D
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is difficult to form any sort of an opinion.

Unless you are Gary, talking to Gary or ignoring Gary you don't seem to get a lot of air time and even less forum time.

Not totally true but it would be nice to see footage of housemates just quietly getting along with each other. In his interview David said on the whole they were friendly and all got along yet unless a showmance is in the offing we don't see any of that.
    Very true. It's definitely the Gary Busey Show starring Gary Busey and featuring Gary Busey.
    He's very entertaining but you get the feeling that all the cameras are programmed to switch on if Gary walks, talks, belches or farts. God knows how much they are paying him but they're sure getting their money's worth