Options

Kellies eviction is bad news for minorities in the UK

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but no.
    Just because Kellie's going through changes, she is not the ambassador of all people transgender
  • Options
    iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, how about keeping kellie in the house because she's a pain in the butt who will cause a lot of drama !
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with being trans. She is just a nasty woman.

Exactly, I don't like her whining and aggressive personality, I couldn't care less about the sex change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, how about keeping kellie in the house because she's a pain in the butt who will cause a lot of drama !

Would that be "Good for minorities in the UK"?
    Just trying to keep on thread here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can the public kick Kellie out after seeing that last scene?!
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done with PC rubbish. I am perfectly fine with the LGBT community in fact I'm friends with many however the way Kellie is portraying the people and transition is disgusting it's not all about sympathy and whatever she is so inconsiderate she makes my skin crawl! Setting such bad views and examples. Luke A was a perfect example of how to do it right.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, right. You were just trolling...
  • Options
    SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree, The trans community support for big brother is quite large.

I wouldn't be so sure of Frank/Kellie going tonight. Should he/she be gone, i'd expect it's more to do with the fact she/he's not a particularly nice person with no charisma what so ever, then to do with the transgender business.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    This guy is a troll, same guy who asked should Audley be removed for homophobic comments. Just ignore him
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like Kellie is almost certain to be kicked out tonight.This is bad news for minority groups who seek acceptance from society. Kellie will be deemed to have failed in her mission to be accepted by the public and trans sexuals and similar people will continue to live in fear and shame .It's a sad night for the country :(
    Bollocks
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bread1 wrote: »
    This guy is a troll, same guy who asked should Audley be removed for homophobic comments. Just ignore him

That is what I have found unforgivable.:(
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    It looks like Kellie is almost certain to be kicked out tonight.This is bad news for minority groups who seek acceptance from society. Kellie will be deemed to have failed in her mission to be accepted by the public and trans sexuals and similar people will continue to live in fear and shame .It's a sad night for the country :(

Nonsense. There have been two trans winners. Kellie as an individual is unlikable, that's all there is to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bread1 wrote: »

Ta! Blocked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough,she doesn't have the right to be in the final just because of her gender issue, but being kicked out 2nd doesn't look good. it would be nice if she lasted at least another week.
    I agree that Kellie does not come across as the nicest person,but whether we like it or not she is representative of people who have had a sex change
    No she isn't she's representative of passive aggressive moany old trouts :(

*whispers* she hasn't had a sex change

*whispers again* I can see your hooves poking out from underneath your long skirt
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's rubbish OP - first person out was a testosterone-fuelled straight guy who happily displayed his various supposed attractions to ladee and gay male viewers.
    Shall we analyse the tragedy of that for society?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member

i dont want to sounds rude but that is one of the stupidest things ive read on here.
    Just because she has been kicked out does not mean she failed to be accepted. she is a person, who does have a personality and does say/do and have opinion on things that people dont like. just because of what she has decided to do doesnt need to be an excuse everytime people dont like her. maybe its not a case of accepting what she has done its maybe more a case of people dont like her as a person that they have seen on the show?
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    It just makes it all the sadder that kellie might be evicted tonight.Is Britain becoming less tolerant of people like Kellie?

Should she be kept in simply because she's a transexual? How is that right? She's actually just not a very nice person.

No one should be kept in because of a 'cause' - I feel the same about Gary - he may be deaf/aged/brain damaged but I don't think he's very nice.

I vote for people that I like.
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If she is voted out its because people dont like Kellie's personality.

Its got nothing to do with her gender change.

Going in she had so much support, i didnt know Frank or Kellie, but I thought how courageous. Then from the spat with Frenchy onwards I have just really disliked her personality.

Nadia won years and years back, she was ace ...we didnt see her as a transexual, she was a fun bubbly nice person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nic89 wrote: »
    i dont want to sounds rude but that is one of the stupidest things ive read on here.
    Just because she has been kicked out does not mean she failed to be accepted. she is a person, who does have a personality and does say/do and have opinion on things that people dont like. just because of what she has decided to do doesnt need to be an excuse everytime people dont like her. maybe its not a case of accepting what she has done its maybe more a case of people dont like her as a person that they have seen on the show?
    huh? Am I watching on +1 again? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    huh? Am I watching on +1 again? :o

sorry i meant if/when she is kicked out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta! Blocked.

You're one of those losers that block someone when you're losing an argument then

You won't find a forum where everybody agrees with you you know. That's life
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellies problem is she went in a year to earlier. We're getting a woman with screwed up hormones 42/7, not nice for her or us.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you explain Nadia? Luke? Rodrigo? Brian?

Utter tosh , Kellie is a mentally distubed aggressive bully
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Nasty miserable moaners are not an endangered minority.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of melodramatic claptrap.

If she gets kicked out of there it's because she hasn't been able show any side of her character that's not been either confrontational, utterly confused or emotionally extreme.

If you think people will be reduced to 'living in fear and shame' as a direct result of a BB eviction, I fear for your sanity.