Buzz

LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
Forum Member
Looking at buying a Buzz game for the ps3 for abit of family fun competition - just wondering if any one knew of anywhere that still sold buzz and the buzzers together or that sold the buzzers at a resonable price.

cheers

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £29.99 seems to be the going rate for the wireless buzzers on their own just now.

You can get it with Quiz TV for about 39.99, though the new Quiz World is about the best now.

You CAN however use the older wired buttons fine on the PS3 and these can be had for £5.99

I'm not going to deny the wireless ones are obviously tidier but up to you if you think they are 24 pounds tidies.
  • FootysFootys Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    I bought buzz tv quiz in HMV for £7 and Buzz quiz world in Blockbuster for £14.99 and just used my old buzzers from the PS2. Bargain!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buzz Quiz World got patched today apparently for Facebook integration.
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/03/22/a-facebook-first-for-buzz-quiz-world-fans/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well the patch was about 20mb and seems to work in solo and multiplayer games. It was greyed out on an online game I player with 8 players for some reason. All these things I guess are really just adverts for games mind you to all your friends.....but seems to be the in thing.
  • cheekyanguscheekyangus Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They also fixed things for non-English languages and did a bit of under the hood stuff from what I was told on the Official forums yesterday and today. They never really gave me specifics though.