Comments

• Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    We don't need it, but in say 10 years it will be disposable and affordable. Healthcare electronics is cumbersome today, but you have to create the market with early adopters.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like.
  • Options
    scruffpotscruffpot Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they can then track how people use their toothbrushes. Its all about market research you think your getting all this helpful information about how to brush your teeth and what your doing wrong... but they are collecting the data to sell you something else.....

wraps phone, teeth and brush in tinfoil before brushing teeth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scruffpot wrote: »
    wraps phone, teeth and brush in tinfoil before brushing teeth

Kids today won't wince 'cos fillings are rare, but us oldies look at KitKat tinfoil very carefully indeed. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Kids today won't wince 'cos fillings are rare, but us oldies look at KitKat tinfoil very carefully indeed. :o

scruffpot is 34 and has no fillings.......:p
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member

I have none either, good way to make my friends wince, chewing tin foil lol :)

Meh dont want an electric toothbrush though, cheap lidl ones are fine!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    I have none either, good way to make my friends wince, chewing tin foil lol :)

Meh dont want an electric toothbrush though, cheap lidl ones are fine!

I buy disposable sonic ones that get replaced twice a year (only when they are cheap).. also whats the deal with toothbrushes being half price at xmas time..happy christmas have a tooth brush...
  • Options
    Forum Member

KJ is 57 and I reckon I was financially mugged by a dentist as a student, because after being fitted with a half a pound of amalgam at age 18-23, I've had very little degradation since, just maintenance. All me own teef, honesht!

FYI, tinfoil on a filling plus saliva makes a battery, so you get the feeling of a red hot needle being inserted.
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a great idea. Phones with 3d printers in 'em. Then you download the toothbrush app and and it prints a toothbrush that cleans your teeth while you phone your Mum.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »

FYI, tinfoil on a filling plus saliva makes a battery, so you get the feeling of a red hot needle being inserted.

quickly applies for government funding on alternative energy...its durr fuuture.. never mind solar panelling a few people on my roof chewing tin foil..jobs a goodun
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    It probably connects to Facebook to tell all and sundry "so and so brushed their teeth properly this morning..." What a gimmick! What next, a toilet seat that connects to your phone?