Theories about Lee Carter's confession (11.07.14) - EE

R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
Forum Member
So Lee Carter mumbled about doing something stupid relating to Lucy Beale in yesterday's episode. Just what does Lee know?

My theories:
Lee raped Lucy on Good Friday?
Lee and Lucy took drugs on Good Friday?
Lee and Lucy mixed drugs and alcohol on Good Friday?
Lee saw someone arguing with Lucy?
Whitney used Lee's phone to get Lucy to meet her and Lee found out, but failed to say anything to the police?

Comments

• olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or perhaps

Lee argued with Lucy?

I have no idea - it could be any of your theories but I dont think he would have raped her
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    or perhaps

Lee argued with Lucy?

I have no idea - it could be any of your theories but I dont think he would have raped her

Maybe not rape then, maybe he tried it on with her forcefully and she pushed him away. By him admitting that, it would automatically mean that he is a prime suspect. The Carter's would naturally would want to protect him, but I don't think he killed Lucy.

I hope that it's something more than Lee and Lucy had a row...
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,266
    Forum Member
    I thought lees confession is that it puts someone else in the frame which is why jake gets released from prison.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I thought lees confession is that it puts someone else in the frame which is why jake gets released from prison.

Oh yeah I think that is true. So maybe he saw someone arguing with Lucy, i.e. Whitney or Lauren?
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I think it has something to do with Billy - he gets the doof doof tonight
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He saw Billy Mitchell return home , covered in dirt and mud....
  • Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He lied about his whereabouts
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What we know:

- He wasn't at the party all night on Good Friday, Nancy knows this.
    - He gave Les an odd look when the Cokers came into the Vic the other night.
    - He got involved when Tina/Tosh were arguing with Billy - does he know about the electricity stealing / that Billy had a key to the flatshare?
    - He seemed intrigued / interested when he found out that Lucy might have been murdered in the flatshare.