Options

pure pool

Comments

• Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I'm stuck on the douchebag in the first round, Rhys Morgan. A-Hole.

Edit: As I say that I just beat him. Still a d1ck tho.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the challenges...perfect potter. Haven't fully cleared yet. At 13
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how you call the computer players 'dicks' lol why are they a dick?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cause the guys cheat. Amber in it is a fud btw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I love how you call the computer players 'dicks' lol why are they a dick?!

It's just the way he struts around the table, throwing insults at people, thinking he's a big man. I've no time for it.

And ya, he's a cheating kunt as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Got to say I'm really enjoying pure pool. If anyone is thinking of getting it but is put off because online is broken then they should still go ahead and get it. Ripstone and Voofoo studios are working on fixing it and the plus discount wont last forever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay cleared 15, played again and it counted i cleared 29
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just cleared 15 too but potted the white after 19 :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol

I just played tyler at killer again on tourney 3. Took 4 frames to beat him. Had to keep taking Black from him to stop him getting lives.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never played pool in my life and it shows :D getting hammered by Rhys Morgan. Jeez, u miss one ball and he comes in and clears up :o

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2 balls left to pot and I missed and he never missed a shot. God dammit, any more of this and he's gonna need a surgeon to remove the cue from his ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok I made it to T3. I'll give up on this for tonight and play some TLOU.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supposed to be getting patched to lessen the skill required a little and make it more consistent. I had to chuck it there too or I'll be there all night. Probably had my fivers worth already.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm up to the final match in the third tournament now & have completed the first 9 ball tournament. Haven't played any of the challenge things yet, only the one in the tournament that branch out.

It's not so good though when you play a round of checkpoint, then play against the computer... I forget & just try & pot any ball. (Done it twice with the black :o)

Looking forward to the patches/updates so can play it online.

Really enjoying this game, bargain!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is good fun. Worth my €7. Online will make it so much better tho.
  • Options
    JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Lots of positive comments about this game, I'm very tempted to get it myself - can't go far for wrong for £5 really.

Anyway, before I do, I read in a previous comment that it's made by the same studio as Hustle Kings - I already have this game. What's different about this game to Hustle Kings? Is it worth getting if I already have HK?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to balance that. It currently has a lot of negatives too. Only get if you're happy for now to play career.

I think hk has top down view. This is basically first person but works well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see there's a trophy for completing the tutorial. But I can't find it. Anybody know where it is!?
  • Options
    denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I see there's a trophy for completing the tutorial. But I can't find it. Anybody know where it is!?

It's the first thing you do when you start playing. Can't see how you missed it, but you might have said you don't want to do the tutorial now and started playing straight away. Can't help you with where to find it though, but it's bound to be one of the options on the left hand side of the screen when you press the option button.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    denzil28 wrote: »
    It's the first thing you do when you start playing. Can't see how you missed it, but you might have said you don't want to do the tutorial now and started playing straight away. Can't help you with where to find it though, but it's bound to be one of the options on the left hand side of the screen when you press the option button.

I remember it when I first started and I don't remember quitting it. This was only yesterday morning. I had a look at the options on the left but couldn't find it :(

Cheers tho.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Played an amazing game against that Isabelle lassie. It was my break and I potted 3 from the break, the another one, then 2 at the same time & then the last ball and the black. Got a trophy for clearing the table in under 70 seconds :)

Made a clip of it in share factory but I can't upload it anywhere as I don't use Facebook anymore, it won't post to Twitter, I can find my USB stick & my portable HDD isn't recognised :mad: Hope YouTube uploads come in an update soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen that trophy last night but don't have it yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if working marginally better. When I went to friends it showed all friends this time and I was able to download a dna.still getting a cant connect often though. Ill try online after This tourney im in.

Na still broke lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There was maintenance this morning wasn't there. Mustn't have fixed much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just played killer online with same name over 5 rounds.

Im not 100% on this though as some folk rekon you might possibly only be playing their dna. I tried spinning my cue a few times to try to signify I was there but they didn't.

Try killer see if you get a game with candyman32
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've seen that same complaint on other forums. We would be able to find out if we tried to play each other. I don't want to get beaten by someone's DNA, I want to get beaten by the real person.