Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand what the big deal is ..re the birth of peters baby...or infact any baby... So what if it's a natural or c section birth..as long as the baby is born and healthy ..the way he/she arrives shouldn't matter
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So Emily is paid to be PA's girlfriend? ;)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand what the big deal is ..re the birth of peters baby...or infact any baby... So what if it's a natural or c section birth..as long as the baby is born and healthy ..the way he/she arrives shouldn't matter

Of course it shouldn't matter Betty & I don't believe it matters to PA but why waste an opportunity for yet another underhand dig at his ex wife?
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed as long as mother and baby are healthy then it doesn't matter. I do think first time mums are put under a lot of pressure to have a drug free natural birth, and I don't mean the medical profession do that but there is an expectation that a fit healthy woman should be able to just pop a baby out with no problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it shouldn't matter Betty & I don't believe it matters to PA but why waste an opportunity for yet another underhand dig at his ex wife?

I have had a baby by both ways and I was just as anxious during both processes ... It doesn't make you less of a woman if you have to have a c section ?.surely it's what's best for the baby's health and the mothers
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it is a strange thing for anyone to make a big deal out of. Just another dig. An insensitive one at that - how many of those people that hang off his every word had "unnatural" births in his eyes, and should they feel lesser because of it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed as long as mother and baby are healthy then it doesn't matter. I do think first time mums are put under a lot of pressure to have a drug free natural birth, and I don't mean the medical profession do that but there is an expectation that a fit healthy woman should be able to just pop a baby out with no problems.

I agree..it's the same with breast feeding... I don't see the big deal if a woman chooses not to do it.. Yet some believe a woman is a bad mother for not doing it.. I personally believe it should be up to the woman how she feeds her child..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Somehow, not liking pa makes you cold and heartless...did you not know that? :D

Your last point is, to me the difference between a celeb and a zeleb. If you are more famous for a sex tape or who you are dating (Kardashian, Pwice, Andre, Chantellital et al), selling tat (Pwice, Andre et al) or a carefully stage-managed "reality" show ( all the above plus all the usual suspects), you are a zeleb, and should be treated as such.

Nooooo!:(

I refuse to be labelled as cold & heartless because I don't like tango man...........PA is the greatest musician, the most modest & publicity shy, smartest man I've ever came across in my life!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow, not liking pa makes you cold and heartless...did you not know that? :D

Your last point is, to me the difference between a celeb and a zeleb. If you are more famous for a sex tape or who you are dating (Kardashian, Pwice, Andre, Chantellital et al), selling tat (Pwice, Andre et al) or a carefully stage-managed "reality" show ( all the above plus all the usual suspects), you are a zeleb, and should be treated as such.

ive never heard of the word zeleb -is that a word people use then for the likes of Andre,KP,Chantelle,Alex,TOWIE cast then or is it a word you made up Art as i like it where ever its from ,;)

As the actual word celebrity means a different thing now a days in the media to what it used to be :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I refuse to be labelled as cold & heartless because I don't like tango man...........PA is the greatest musician, the most modest & publicity shy, smartest man I've ever came across in my life!

have you not taken your medication this morning BEL against catching orangeitas as you are sounding most peculiar :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    ive never heard of the word zeleb -is that a word people use then for the likes of Andre,KP,Chantelle,Alex,TOWIE cast then or is it a word you made up Art as i like it where ever its from ,;)

As the actual word celebrity means a different thing now a days in the media to what it used to be :(

I have been using it for years now - since I got fed up with typing z-listers. I remember being very excited when a magazine used it for the first time. :o
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:
    Nurse!!
    She's out of bed again, and this time she's not trying to snog the Tiresome Toddler in a shopping centre, she's resorting to posting nonsense on the internet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    have you not taken your medication this morning BEL against catching orangeitas as you are sounding most peculiar :D
    Nurse!!
    She's out of bed again, and this time she's not trying to snog the Tiresome Toddler in a shopping centre, she's resorting to posting nonsense on the internet.

You don't understand, it was the pressure!:eek:

I didn't want to be labelled cold & heartless simply because I dislike Tangoman.
    However on reflection, if I'm going to be ridiculed..........

I think PA is a talentless twit & if that means I have a heart of stone, so be it:(
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

I didn't want to be labelled cold & heartless simply because I dislike Tangoman.

I think PA is a talentless twit & if that means I have a heart of stone, so be it:(

I am really pleased you have all taken on board these comments even thought you are laughing about it, it is a pleasant change, well done:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A heart of stone, or a nose for bulltish? I think the latter.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been using it for years now - since I got fed up with typing z-listers. I remember being very excited when a magazine used it for the first time. :o

It's a great word,first time I've heard it but it summons all the people who have basically become the word celebrity from car crash TV can be now zelebs you're right it's much more apt,

though I seem to watch more zelebs than celebs for "entertainment" :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That tango advert is made for Petey pooh,I wonder if he'd do it?
    Although saying that I've not seen that fab advert "who've been tangoed for a while "
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BEL
    I'm going to join you in the "heart of stone" club if I may :)
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Looks like Emily is returning to Medicine in September.for three months. The baby will be six months old and will be partially with Pete and partially Emily, according to Pete. I hope she doesnt cancel and does take care of her future.

That poor baby being tossed from one to another
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A heart of stone, or a nose for bulltish? I think the latter.:cool:

Phew! Glad to hear you think it's the latter, I have been questioning myself (a lot) recently, as to whether I've got it wrong & in fact PA is not a selfish, deluded cheese ball:confused:
    BEL
    I'm going to join you in the "heart of stone" club if I may :)

Of course you may join Betty, however, be warned, it's quite a sad & lonely place:(
    On a more positive note, you have the pleasure of freely expressing your dislike for Andre without the added worry of being accused of being cold & heartless because you know you already are, the relief is immense..........;)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Phew! Glad to hear you think it's the latter, I have been questioning myself (a lot) recently, as to whether I've got it wrong & in fact PA is not a selfish, deluded cheese ball:confused:

Of course you may join Betty, however, be warned, it's quite a sad & lonely place:(
    On a more positive note, you have the pleasure of freely expressing your dislike for Andre without the added worry of being accused of being cold & heartless because you know you already are, the relief is immense..........;)

Mocking others freely and poor old Pete incessantly made me wonder and look at websites about it.

It made interesting reading and I urge some of you to read it as well, it certainly opened my eyes today and I feel quite OK as knowing what is behind it all and also understand it a lot better now.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He dosnt live far from me. My missus has met him where she works in the village he sometimes visits. The kids also go to a posh school in Sussex too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    He dosnt live far from me. My missus has met him where she works in the village he sometimes visits. The kids also go to a posh school in Sussex too.

He didn't used to live far from me when he lived in Hove/Brighton but that was just rented and yeah he uses The Hove Lagoon for the kids ,
    We met him he was ok,I just am not a fan :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Credit where it's due, he's a trier..........

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/guys-its-unbelievable-this-year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're back to normal I'm so pleased,I was worried for a moment there!
    I'm already there with you and Betty,its not so bad is it and yes it's a massive relief :D
This discussion has been closed.