Past HM question: are Aaron and Faye still together?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. :( I thought she was happy.
    I don't know from that if you got me (d'ya get mi?) but I was referring to when the hideous woman said Aaron's treatment of Faye was like that of an abusive husband.
  • avanti82avanti82 Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    They occasionally have to leave FB and Twitter due to people trolling them.

It's really very sad this long after people are still doing this after so long together.

But yes all appears to be going well. And as said above they're seeing some of their FB group this weekend.

There's hardly any replies to their twitter's now, a bit more on Faye's when she posts so it isn't a lot of trolls. The situation sadly is that they have been plagued for years by 1 obsessed troll who claims they've broken up. It's a great pity it doesn't stop and it illustrates one of the drawbacks of BB exposure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    I don't know from that if you got me (d'ya get mi?) but I was referring to when the hideous woman said Aaron's treatment of Faye was like that of an abusive husband.

Oh yes. Still. BBOTS is BBOTS and full of silliness. And to be fair, she only said that about one comment that he made.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    :D Ha ha. I know EXACTLY the same situation. Perhaps they were the same couple. I'm sure that Aaron would not have hooked up with someone he thought would destroy his chances, but I don't think so in his case though. It is natural enough for a single man to take a shine to a pretty young woman.

Did what for what teammates? Why, unless you think they were unable to read, would you imagine that the producers thought we preferred Jayloo?

Is this a new definition of 'troll' whereby it means 'disagrees with Tall Paul'?

What I'm trying to define is Aaron won because he was part of the nicer gang if you see what I mean and jay and Louise were in my eyes endemol and channel 5s chosen type.

Yeah I would presume that people who are constantly picking on em as jay supporters who have nothing better to do with their time. It seems though Emma preferred watching someone with an empty rule book than a decent person. As it is the fact jay and Louise are no more is telling.
  • ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes. Still. BBOTS is BBOTS and full of silliness. And to be fair, she only said that about one comment that he made.

holy shit.

"silliness"? she said it just once? she said he was like an abusive husband trying to psychologically abuse faye. she made up, out of whole cloth, those awful accusations and said them on live national television without any care for the damage to his reputation or hurt to his family she caused.

it was no small thing. she did it to harm someone she never met who was locked in a house without any way to defend himself.

truly pathetic to defend or excuse her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Oh yes. Still.
    Yes, still. It's all I think of when I see her again, and I would very much like not to see her again.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohboy wrote: »
    holy shit.

"silliness"? she said it just once? she said he was like an abusive husband trying to psychologically abusing faye. she made up, out of whole cloth, those awful accusations and said them on live national television without any care for the damage to his reputation or hurt to his family.

it was no small thing. she did it to harm someone she never met who was locked in a house without any way to defend himself.

. And TBF Jay only put his deification in the freezer once. :D
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know! They seemed like two children larking about together and occasionally doing a 'let's pretend we're grown ups' little flirt. But it would appear not.

Out of all the Chiggys and Pikkis and Kemingas I think Grace and Mikey, Faye and Aaron and Alex and Tom are the only ones to have lasted until now. (Unless we count Dan and Rylan).

Helen and Paul and Max and Saskia lasted a fair while too.

Dan and Rylan has only just been a year. I always say the measure is outlasting the next series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachael. Yes, I had forgotten them.

Yes they are, but I don't count them or Claire and Tom as they got together post show.

Sophie and Lee lasted a while too.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »

Didn't the same show excuse the boxing dude (Dale?) when he was getting rough with Hazel?

I'm glad when genuine BB couples happen, I never thought they were just a game plan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of Grace and Mikey, I love the video of Grace dancing with her daughter that Mikey put on YouTube. Someone posted it here I think.

Really sweet,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ohboy wrote: »
    holy shit.

"silliness"? she said it just once? she said he was like an abusive husband trying to psychologically abuse faye. she made up, out of whole cloth, those awful accusations and said them on live national television without any care for the damage to his reputation or hurt to his family she caused.

I really think you are over-cooking this. Aaron asked Faye if she was going to a party (some social function anyway) "like that" or if she was going to change. He said later he meant nothing by it; she took it as criticism of the clothes she was wearing. Nicola McLean said that the question sounded like an abusive husband. She said it once, about that one conversation. No damage was caused to his reputation or family and she received an absolute ocean of vile abuse on twitter which went on for ages, showing that if Aaron has good manners, a lot of his fans had none at all.

It is in the nature of comments made on BBOTS that the person discussed is 'locked in a house without any way to defend themself'. Worse things have been said on that show without an outbreak of mass hysteria ensuing. People have been subjected to sustained ridicule, to vicious name-calling, to allegations of bullying, of cheating, of being dirty, disgusting and repulsive to look at. Nicola McLean has been far more savagely abused over that one comment than Pete Burns was for an entire BB-worth of scattergun spite and malevolence.
    Vesna wrote: »
    . And TBF Jay only put his deification in the freezer once. :D
    Well that's a new rumour. :D What was he deifying?
    Speaking of Grace and Mikey, I love the video of Grace dancing with her daughter that Mikey put on YouTube. Someone posted it here I think.

Really sweet,

:) I haven't seen it, but even your description is sweet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:) I haven't seen it, but even your description is sweet.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIB4X2p8qsg

There you go, found it!

Sorry mobile clip but pasting should work.
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »
    Lovely news, Aaron was one of my very favourite hm's......

One of my faves too who had morals and self respect. :D
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Said it before, but when that guy commits to a gameplan, he commits.

Lol :D i have to admit i never believed them at all as a couple in the house but fair play to them if they are happy.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, Tom and Alex are together? When the hell did that happen.

I am surprised Aaron & Faye are still together even though I thought they were great as a couple in the house.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIB4X2p8qsg

There you go, found it!

Sorry mobile clip but pasting should work.

Here < working link ;-)

Thanks for that, good to see them having fun :)
    Forum Member
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Wait, Tom and Alex are together? When the hell did that happen.

I am surprised Aaron & Faye are still together even though I thought they were great as a couple in the house.

Aaron is a decent guy and faye is just beautiful, so a perfect match. Trouble is bb producers tried their upmost to pour cold water over em as best as they could through bad edits. They only edited the drama and not the positive bits. :(